The Secrets... Ultra Rare Collection (2,300+ Photos Inside)

Thank you TSCM so much for taking the time and making files for every one of these albums. I'm slowly downloading them one at a time because I refuse to buy an account to that place lol! But it's like a little surprise of pictures every 45minute break of downloading time.

I have downloaded #4 in the memorabilia files, and I have to tell you that this particular file is very interesting, and quite mindblowing. I love the little notebook dedicated to what seems to be notes from a Bible study or something. And all the other letters and pictures are so interesting to view. His handwriting is very childish, lol, but he's a genius so it doesn't matter to me at all how he writes.
One section of notes was also very confusing to me as well, and I wondered if you could shed any light on it. It looked like a notepad where he wrote down why he wanted a divorce, and for the person to file "irreconsilable differences" because of whatever reasons, also that he and his Muslim wife would now life happy together. That particular note kind of threw me for a loop, not gonna lie.

One section of notes was also very confusing to me as well, and I wondered if you could shed any light on it. It looked like a notepad where he wrote down why he wanted a divorce, and for the person to file "irreconsilable differences" because of whatever reasons, also that he and his Muslim wife would now life happy together. That particular note kind of threw me for a loop, not gonna lie.

That particular letter is presumed to be the writings of a crazed fan or imposture, not by Michael Jackson. It is unclear at what point that made its way into the collection, or by what means.

Perhaps coincidence, but the "Ankhesenamun" referenced in that writing not only refers to an ancient Egyptian queen, but also to the loony "Nona" who has been claiming for years that she's married to Michael Jackson and is the mother of all three of his children amongst others. She calls herself "Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson" and has repeatedly filed unsuccessful lawsuits and filings claiming that she owns Neverland etc...

Yikes! I wondered, and thank you for clearing that up for me! It didn't seem legit considering the handwriting looked slightly different. Almost a little too clear for MJ terms, lol!.

And thank you again for the wonderful pictures!

The footage of Neverland is beautiful!! :boohoo It's beautiful to see all those children having a wonderful time!!

There's still lots of pics for me to download! So here I go!! :D

Thank you so much TSCM!!! :flowers:

Thank you so much TSCM :clapping: wonderful Thread super :clapping:

all pictures mjtorrents upload please !!! :angel::angel::angel:

LOL@MJ being called "Honey" in that card with the chimp on the front.. Wow,she put him on blast about having his own kids... Hmm must find out who this woman is..she seems to have had a pretty "close" relationship with him.. Lucky her..lol

That particular letter is presumed to be the writings of a crazed fan or imposture, not by Michael Jackson. It is unclear at what point that made its way into the collection, or by what means.

Perhaps coincidence, but the "Ankhesenamun" referenced in that writing not only refers to an ancient Egyptian queen, but also to the loony "Nona" who has been claiming for years that she's married to Michael Jackson and is the mother of all three of his children amongst others. She calls herself "Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson" and has repeatedly filed unsuccessful lawsuits and filings claiming that she owns Neverland etc...

Thanks for the collection and especially for the handwriting and drawings - I love that stuff.

So glad you clarified this issue for me! I was cringing thinking Mike refered to himself as the king of pop! And I was also thrown by the Muslim wife! Phew.

wow can ppl post some of them best ones please? theres no way i can download that much on our shared computer!!

Was able to download just the first one.. then it tells me I've reached my maximum download ... do I have to wait for tomorrow to get one other and do that everyday?

omg:wild: I only downloaded one now, to give it a lookie GOOOD:wub:
they're amazing! Thank you. Since I didn't buy an account its gonna take ages to dl files I'd love to have (the hi-res ones especially), but I don't mind.
Thanx again.:):)

do I have to wait for tomorrow to get one other and do that everyday?
basically yes.;D It depends also on the file size, its written somewhere on rapidshare.

Back