The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... [ Merged ]

Re: The THANK YOU! Gratitude Thread.... ( Merged )

Thank you Michael for your music, for your message, and most of all for being you xxxx

Thank you, Michael. Because of you, you have made the world a better place with your music, and your charitable efforts. And because of you, I made some great new friends, who are fans of yours.

Thank you Michael, you have inspired me to do something great with my life. You have shaped me as a person. Thank you for your wonderful music which has inspired millions of people. I love you so much. You are my world and even though your gone, I will always carry you inside of me. Thank you...thank you!!

I would also like to thank the members of this board for being so supportive. You are great and I love you!

Thankyou Michael for helping me to see there is still some good in the world. Thankyou for helping me to want to carry on living x

Thanks to all of the members who are on my friends list. You all are so nice.

Thank you to anyone who has been a true friend to me in recent weeks. :hug:

Thank you mum for being my rock the past few days & to some friends who have showed concern and gave some good advice to me at this tough time in my life. I love you.

Thank you for doing the one thing I was never strong enough to do. But then again, You are used to doing it.

Thanks to my friend, Rich for being such a wonderful person.

I'm Thankful For and I will . . .

With Halloween just ending and Thanksgiving right around the corner I decided to make a thread that will help people start getting into the giving and thankful mood. So in this thread you basically say what you're thankful for and say something you could do to make the world a better place. It can be simple or it can be meaningful. It's just for you to feel better about what you have and it will make you think about how good life really is, even when we're all going through a hard time. It also gives us time to think about what little things we can do to make the world a better place and how we can spread Michael's message of L.O.V.E around.

I'll start.

I'm thankful for Gaz for making such a wonderful place for all of us Michael Jackson fans to come to. :D
I will try and lift at least one person's mood each day I'm on MJJC.

Feel free to join in.:)

Re: I'm Thankful For and I will . . .

Im so thankful to have MJJC a place so dear to my heart and for all my friends here that are supporting one another during these hard times. I really do love you all :hug:

I'm thankful for whoever made up the idea of chocolate:D hehe
I will try to stop rating the signatures so much in the thread "rate the siggy above you" so others will have a chance to :p

I said it didn't have to be deep:D
It could even be silly!

I'm thankful for whoever thought up the gold pants, and will try to look at them a little every day.. (I will be back with something deeper later.. :lol:)

I am grateful for...

It's good to keep in mind what you have to be grateful for... and especially with Thanksgiving around the corner...let's take time to remember all we have to be happy about. :)

So to start...

I am grateful for...MJJC! :heart:

Re: I am grateful for...

I'm grateful for having the chance to experience Michael during my lifetime. :heart:

I'm thankful for God's blessings of having great health myself, my family and friends... always protecting us. Also for having a nice Thanksgiving feast because a lot of people don't get to have that!!! I wish everyone could be able to have one!!! I know if Michael were alive he would easily help them because he was such a nice person!! I admire him for caring about people and for being humble!! I could never take anything for granted!! Two more things I am thankful for having clean water and a roof over my head!!! Some people don't have that which is very sad!!!

I am Thankful for being healthy and being able to enjoy Michael's music that is timeless and never gets old to me.:) I will try to appreciate what I have more than what I don't.:cheeky:

I'm thankful for whoever thought up the gold pants, and will try to look at them a little every day.. (I will be back with something deeper later.. :lol:)

Campari, you're crazy for this one :hysterical:

Actually, it was Michael Lee Bush that made the gold pants - He was on facebook last time I checked, so you can probably thank him yourself :lol:

im thanx full for sharing sisterhood with my sista D ,
:huggy::heart:

Back