The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

" September -- Michael Jackson goes to Bucharest, Romania to open a playground he donated funds for at the Leaganul Pentru Copii Sfinta Ecaterina orphanage. [Source: 'Michael Jackson: The Visual Documentary' by Adrian Grant (1995)]"
I can confirm this. I am from Bucharest and in '92 I was there. In Romania Michael is loved and are very few that has the courage to say anything bad about Michael.
It was necesary for Michael to come in Romania, that romanian people to do something for our children. I don't allow enibody to speak badley about Michael because I now how much he did for the children and for everybody else. Including us, his fans.

I now someone who work in Sf Ecaterina orphanage until 3 years ago and she said the annualy they are receiving money from Michael's foundation. For me that is wonderfull and is something that no one else did.

Michael was a real hero. I wish the whole world could educate themselves about this side of MJ.
This is a lot of information. Thanks for posting it.

Thank you so much for your efforts in posting this. I will keep it and it is the best reply to the tabloids when they upset us. Just copy and paste it to them, no need to do anything else.

This was why we loved and admired him so much, people think it is just because we liked his music.

Michael is such a warm, compassionate human being. No one went out of their way to help people as much as Michael did and unlike many celebrities didn't need to have cameras following him around everytime he did. He never stopped giving and through his fans he will never stop giving. He may not be here physically anymore and he lives on through all of us. We shall continue Michael's legacy.

The press doesn't care about the good things from MJ. They only want to write about the bad things (the things he didn't do..)

Michael is just the most wonderful human being i ever heard of.

truth, this is true!:yes:
I hate the press!!!!!!

Michael was one of the most giving people I've ever seen in history!!! I admire him for that and he was such a nice guy!!! :)I wish people would stop bagging on him and stop believing about the accusations!!!

It would be interesting to read more stories from orphanage and hospital Michael visited.Both from adults and from children who was old enough to remember him.

Nawww this is a beautiful thread! :)

Ankita,

Thank you for showing this list again. I have reviewed it many times over the web. The way to keep Michael's legacy alive is to promote the things he truly stood for. I love to read articles and watch videos that show Michael doing the things that were truly close to his heart. I don't want to focus on what problems he may or may not have had. I don't want the focus to remain on how Michael died, but HOW HE LIVED! The best way to honor Michael's memory is to support his music, and to support our fellow man. We must all try to strive to be the best people we can be to make the world better. I know that we have a long way to go. But we can do it! :)

Who know, in Royal Concert in Brunei, whats songs Michael sang "live", and whats songs NO "live" ?

Last edited:

yeah. MJ never announced his philanthropy. it had to be looked up. and that's the right way to be charitable. it makes me think that anyone making a horn blowing announcement about their charity, is not really charitable. and everybody else i've seen in the news, does make announcements. so, i don't see them as charitable. and that's why the media, hollywood, world at large/media, hated Michael. and still hate him. only his fans that know the true meaning of charity, do not hate Michael.

Thank you for this.

Michael was an awsome guy its probably true to saythat he was the only person that ever cared about the world.

yeah. MJ never announced his philanthropy. it had to be looked up. and that's the right way to be charitable. it makes me think that anyone making a horn blowing announcement about their charity, is not really charitable. and everybody else i've seen in the news, does make announcements. so, i don't see them as charitable. and that's why the media, hollywood, world at large/media, hated Michael. and still hate him. only his fans that know the true meaning of charity, do not hate Michael.

No one hates Michael. There are those of the Darkness who are so blinded by his Light that they do not know how to protect themselves except by trying to shut out his Light. But Michael's Light is shining brighter than ever and very soon the whole world including the media and the ones of darkness will realize, honour and be grateful for the unmatched goodness and Light and love that Sir Michael Joseph Jackson has always been!(Amen)

Thank you so much for this post! The world needs to see it and know and hear it...and... MJ Forever in our hearts!:)

Thank you so much for this post! The world needs to see it and know and hear it...and... MJ Forever in our hearts!:)

I totally agree with you. Michael is L.O.V.E. but he has been misunderstood by some people for many years . It's heartbreaking !

ankita, you made a remarkable work. Michael Jackon was a man with a big heart.

Michael continues to inspire us...he is alive...forever...

yes i always new what a great person he was not just in music but in humanity. all this imformation just shows me how grand a man he really. Why can,t people see who he really was and the love he had in his heart for all peoples. My heart goes out to him and you for bringing us all this for us to read and know about the man we love.Michael Jackson would be so proud. thanks

it is ridiculous that the press NEVER mentions any of this stuff. The one thing he did that was really amazing was he donated ALL the money he earned from the "Victory" tour to charity....but of course no one talks about any of that. Right after his death a few places were mentioning some of these things MJ did, and then every gets mad and says "oh we shouldn't be making such a big deal about his death, he wasn't that important, blah blah blah". SO the press either doesn't mention it, OR they complain when someone DOES mention it! you can't win with these people!!!

i agree every fan needs to know what michael make on earth ,for us...every man must be informed ...this is it a great discution ...people can change impresion abot michael...the truth must beet off!! L.O.V.E.

awesome, that's one huge list :)

thank you ankita , now the whole world must know the info!

The world still didnt know anyway. I think only God knows.

he was and still be the king

thank you ankita....respect michael for your work here on earth!

Back