The VIP Thread

I'm interested to know if anyone managed to get row A or row B in the A blocks through the Thriller Package?

Lucky you with the VIP tickets!
rather unfair that it costs this much for the better seats :(

i think im gonna put the £800 on cred card and spend years paying it off.. ill never get anther opportunity like this.

is it best to wait till fri or try now?

Thanks

are the rows for VIP
A - first row
B - second row
C - third row etc etc???

are the rows for VIP
A - first row
B - second row
C - third row etc etc???

No, those are blocks...the floor seats are divided into blocks A, B and C - each one have many rows...

Block A I know is VIP, dunno about block B and C tho.

i think im gonna put the £800 on cred card and spend years paying it off.. ill never get anther opportunity like this.

is it best to wait till fri or try now?

Thanks

If you know you can pay it off and dont get into trouble and too much debt I'll do it. wait till friday.

I really can't understand the difference between the more expensive and less expensive Thriller Hospitality tickets.
Is the less expensive tickets in the A1 block, and the more expensive in the A2 block?

I really can't understand the difference between the more expensive and less expensive Thriller Hospitality tickets.
Is the less expensive tickets in the A1 block, and the more expensive in the A2 block?

£795 for all seats in A blocks.
£770 for all seats in Level 1 Tiered blocks

I got vip for the first show. I wish it was close er (row m) but I had to take what I could get. I will try for more better seats come friday.

are the rows for VIP
A - first row
B - second row
C - third row etc etc???
Yeap we VIPS will all be in Block A1, A2, and A3

and within those three there are rows

A1 will have A2 will have A3 will
row A ------ row A ---- REPEAT
row B ------- row B-----
row c ------- row C -----
row d ------- row D -----

well from the website it says this:

package includes:

champagne on arrival
pre-show party in private facility
dj and entertainment
red carpet vip check in and fast track entry
goody bag
souvenir tour laminate
after show party
parking/thames clipper ticket

door time: 18:00

if you can go for vip i'd recommend it. I was thinking of buying more tickets but now i'll leave that for later since 1 vip show = 10 shows at the far end.

Anyway, i'm still overwhelmed by this!
Mike will have one greek fan now at the front to scream and compensate for those rich businessmen! Hehe!

great to hear a true fan in vip - now you had better do some song sheets with words on for the corporates, just so they can sing-a-long.......lol.

Enjoy! And throw us peasants a wave.......; )

Back