The Way He Makes Them Feel: Special Screening Update p5 *Merged*

Sophielo

Proud Member
Here is the trailer for the documentary 'The Way He Makes Them Feel', a documentary about Michael's fans and Michael's impact across the world. Just looking at the trailer it looks to be a wonderful documentary about the effect one man can have on the world:

[youtube]EEp6Vns_7Qo[/youtube]

The trailer is also on the site www.hisfans.com

Re: The Way He Makes Them Feel: Documentary on Michael's fans and his impact on the world

I thought that this was about that book that Tatiana came out with.

Re: The Way He Makes Them Feel: Documentary on Michael's fans and his impact on the world

Looks cool :heart:

It looks good and i gotta say so does that last girl, the one talking about moonwalking in heaven, she is bangin.

'If you don't like Michael you probably don't like puppies and kittens either.'

:lol: :cry:

WOW! I would love to see this!

'If you don't like Michael you probably don't like puppies and kittens either.'

:lol: :cry:
:) I know, that made me laugh too. Same goes for bunnies. Bunny haters are usually so anti-Michael.

''If anybody has anything negetive to say about Michael then they must have something wrong in their heart''

Love that quote

Wow. So much truth. I cannot wait. This looks like it comes from a more honest place than "We Are the Children". The fans were all so sweet, but I almost felt like they were being taken advantage of. It sort of seemed like it was made for entertainment purposes, like "Look at this! Can you believe how crazy obsessed these fanatics are?" I didn't get that vibe from this trailer, so hopefully this will be an honest portrayal of the wide variety of fans he has all over the globe. :clapping: So looking forward.

Wow. So much truth. I cannot wait. This looks like it comes from a more honest place than "We Are the Children". The fans were all so sweet, but I almost felt like they were being taken advantage of. It sort of seemed like it was made for entertainment purposes, like "Look at this! Can you believe how crazy obsessed these fanatics are?" I didn't get that vibe from this trailer, so hopefully this will be an honest portrayal of the wide variety of fans he has all over the globe. :clapping: So looking forward.

This is made by Michael fans. Wasn't 'We Are The Children' made by channel 4. I cant remember which channel is was, all I can remember was that it was a British documentary.

This is made by Michael fans. Wasn't 'We Are The Children' made by channel 4. I cant remember which channel is was, all I can remember was that it was a British documentary.

Ya, I just looked at the website and added them on Twitter. Definitely excited. And I just read an interview with "Dianna Dilworth", who directed WATC, and it seems likes she approached it for some of the right reasons "to give a human face to the Michael Jackson fans", yet there was still that de-personalized curiosity "to show how much love super fans really have towards the celebrities that they adore" - too much of it, imo. It just didn't sit well with me as an accurate portrayal of his entire fan base.

Annnnyway, OT, sorry. :flowers:

Love the name :)

''His music has always been with us''....................

''Missing him like he is my own family''.................:(

''I cried even harder than when my own grandmother died the year before''...................:(

''This man has done monumental things that many people can only dream of''.......................

''The thing I loved the most about Michael was that he loved the world''.................:clapping:
:love::depressed:

This the kind of document I like. This shows the whole world how special Michael was. Artists can only dream of how loved he was and how influential and he still is. This is why Michael is a phenomenon.

''If anybody has anything negetive to say about Michael then they must have something wrong in their heart''

Love that quote

I second that! :yes:

This looks really good. I hope they show the heart of the fans and why we loved Michael...not just the superficial fanatic stereotype. The trailer looks promising.

The last girl is my daughter!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: Very touching, very true. When is this on? Anyone know?

I love seeing MJ's fans...I mean US lol...

very cool and true...I just wait to see it!

oh geez,i,m in tears again,
does anyone know when it,s on?

Brought tears to my eyes again, but I am really looking forward to see the documentary.

Like most of you here I am crying on my sofa, I love how ppl out side MJ fan world can hear this, cause is so true and so honest! This is what Michael was really about!
BTW the puppy, kitty thing is :D :cry:

I cant wait to see this!!!! :) :) Looks like its gonna be amazing!!

It is not a joke, that is my daughter. This enterview took place next to MJ's star her and I went to his star for his birthday that is when they asked her for the interview.

Back