The X Factor USA -- It’s Michael Jackson Week!

I watched the performances.

Nobody can sing Michael but Michael. Nobody.

Poor blanket he has this look on his face like "get me outta here!" lol

Yeah he always has that same look. bless him.he so didnt want to wave at anyone when the cameras were on them.nice to see branca there

Now we're talking grams KJ!
This is how you do it!
Promoting Michael Jacksons's legacy through RESPECTABLE people
in killer ratings shows like X-Factor & A.I.
So what even if MJ3 were to appear,
at least they're honoring their daddy
& perpertuating his legacy turning up in mega ratings shows
like this.

They have no idea how much viewership they're
garnering by the millions around the GLOBE!

Nothing puts a smile on my face more
then to see KJ co-operating with the estate.

Watched the show and loved it. The estate and the Jacksons obviously cut a deal with the X- Factor. No problem with that whatsoever. Can't keep the kids in a bubble. Good job promoting their dad's legacy. Can't pigeon-hole Blanket, that's why he is by far the most fascinating of the trio.

The x factor franchise is half owned by sony so that's probably a reason why they have mj weeks. All the winners of the x factor get signed to a company called syco, which is a subsid of sony.

US x factor is on uk tv on itv2 tonight, but don't know if it's this episode or if the uk are weeks behind.

article-0-0F02353500000578-442_634x351.jpg

Happy tears: Michael Jackson's mother and kids sit in the front row of X Factor's live taping tonight in West Hollywood

article-2068444-0F02248600000578-76_634x463.jpg

article-2068444-0F02330000000578-188_634x467.jpg

Branca in the background

article-2068444-0F02335400000578-333_634x419.jpg

article-2068444-0F0232BC00000578-697_634x349.jpg

1322750980_jackson-xfactor-467.jpg

article-2068444-0F0234B000000578-92_634x365.jpg

article-0-0F01E17F00000578-441_634x428.jpg

article-0-0F01DD3E00000578-374_634x405.jpg

article-0-0F01E17700000578-152_634x560.jpg

article-0-0F01E16F00000578-870_634x433.jpg

Last edited:
I was just thinking....MJ3 are all good looking kids, but the pictures (thank you Vici)
does no justice to Paris. She is much more beautiful on TV than the pictures show.
I can imagine how pretty she must be in person. :)

I really enjoyed the show and I echo those who says NObody can sing MJ but it was fun
watching them honor The Great One. Some better others.
And like I said a couple pages back, Melanie nailed Earth Song.

Wonder if jackie and paula abdul got together to discuss old times.

Boyy yalls should've seen twitter last night lol.... Blanket was given major SHADE left and right on the show hahaha

^what do you mean?

Yeah, it's nice to see Katherine supporting something that for once is in line with the Estate. I also like that they have a Michael week, to keep his memory fresh in the minds of the public.

Yeah i wonder if jackie and paula caught up lol. having a bad day today seeing pics of the kids is nice and upsetting all at the same time. just reinforces that someone is missing as these pics wouldnt excist if he was here. hurts so much. and everyday blanket looks more and more like his dad *sigh*so sweet that pic of paris with her hand on blankets head.protective of the little man. jeez im filling up. today is rough

Was this a live show or recorded? was it after sentencing?

Glad u said that cause i didnt want to say that about jr. but yeah his hair is terrible lol. its like an 80's mullet! his hair at the grammies was lovely

^^ lol My son's about the same age and has the same horrible hair. I'm about ready to hold him down and shave it off.

Jackson kids looked bored during 'X Factor' performances

</HEADER>Michael Becker / FOX

Michael Jackson's children, Prince Michael, Paris and "Blanket," and the late singer's mother, Katherine Jackson, visited "X Factor" Wednesday night.

<!-- end9139374 -->By Craig Berman, TODAY.com contributor
It&#8217;s been a rough stretch for Michael Jackson&#8217;s family lately, as they&#8217;ve continued to deal with the aftereffects of his untimely death, including following the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, who was sentenced to four years in prison for his role in Jackson&#8217;s fatal overdose.

But it&#8217;s hard to imagine that the singer would have approved of one of the family&#8217;s coping strategies, which on Wednesday included bringing Jackson&#8217;s children to join his mother and three of his brothers in the audience of &#8220;X Factor.&#8221; Treated as both props and royalty, they sat through seven singers covering his material, two of whom are going home after Thursday&#8217;s episode. And the kids, at least, looked like they&#8217;d have rather been at home doing anything else.

At least Paula Adbul knows none of the acts getting voted off will be her charges. Of course, that&#8217;s because Lakoda Rayne became the third and final group eliminated when the four women were sent off last week.

&#8220;She&#8217;s no longer a mentor, but she&#8217;s still a rather impressive judge,&#8221; said host Steve Jones, who apparently has not been paying attention to American reality TV for the past decade.

At any rate, the fact that two singers of the seven remaining are going home means that at least one of the two male judges will lose one of their three acts. Perhaps both will, if the votes are based on what happened Wednesday.

Simon Cowell, for example, could easily lose Rachel Crow. For the first time in the competition, she didn&#8217;t connect with &#8220;Can You Feel It,&#8221; which the three other judges all noted. She&#8217;s so likable that it may not matter, but she&#8217;s also the weakest of the three girls vocally and that leaves her in danger.

Drew also got some gentle criticism, but at this point we all have to accept that Simon is going to have her singing stripped-down angsty ballads, and if she wins we&#8217;ll get five albums of songs that are exquisite live but cause people to flip the radio dial elsewhere in search of something more up-tempo. Her rendering of &#8220;Billie Jean&#8221; was superb, the best performance of the night outside of Melanie Amaro&#8217;s &#8220;Earth Song,&#8221; but the difference between the two is that Amaro leaves the audience jumping out of their seats and Drew leaves it slumped in thoughtful admiration.
<!-- end9137806 -->
L.A. Reid, meanwhile, can&#8217;t feel very safe about the fates of any of his three boys. Astro&#8217;s &#8220;Black or White&#8221; wasn&#8217;t great, and he&#8217;s already been in the bottom two once. Marcus Canty was there just last week, and &#8220;P.Y.T.&#8221; was just his typical performance: heavy on the entertainment, light on the vocals. Chris Rene blew it by choosing &#8220;I&#8217;ll Be There&#8221; -- it would have been interesting to see his take on &#8220;Rockin&#8217; Robin,&#8221; which his grandfather wrote and the Jackson 5 covered -- and he&#8217;ll once again have to count on the supporters he won over in the auditions to carry him here.

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>if (typeof(DeferView) != 'undefined') { &nbsp;DeferView.registerCallback('pulse360_98746203', function() { $('<iframe width="660" height="90" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="http://www.polls.newsvine.com/_util/frames/pulse360?group=517F9430-C0FA-11DF-831B-94A93FF5047F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>').appendTo('#pulse360_98746203');});} else { document.write('<scr'+'ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://content.pulse360.com/517F9430-C0FA-11DF-831B-94A93FF5047F"></scr'+'ipt>');}</SCRIPT>
Nicole Scherzinger is down to one act, and though Josh Krajcik wasn&#8217;t fantastic he did well enough to survive. &#8220;Dirty Diana&#8221; suited his voice, though it got lost in the background mix at times, and it&#8217;s probably enough to keep him around. But if not, at least he&#8217;ll always have the memory of singing in front of the bored-looking Jackson clan.

http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.c...ids-looked-bored-during-x-factor-performances

Youtube videos available?

God Paris is growing up to be a beautiful woman. - She is 13 now, imagine her in 10 years. - She will be so gorgeous!

Young rapper's tribute to MJ, MJ's children attended the show.

I thought it was really cool of the little guy, Michael's kids were there as well, but they kinda seemed almost emotionless or not that interested. Or maybe they were just really missing their dad, since this definitely no doubt made them think about him.

Watch from 1:50

[youtube]rTUdUJC8O_0[/youtube]

ITV 2 are showing Episode 19 (which I think is this one) at 7pm tonight!

Apparently latoya retweeted a tweet from paris (presumably paris and not a poser, lol) saying she was wishing latoya was with them at the x factor. Toya just tweeted back that she was in meetings. I bet the real reason is that branca's taken out a restraining order against her, so she can't get within 50feet of him.

Yeah i wonder if jackie and paula caught up lol. having a bad day today seeing pics of the kids is nice and upsetting all at the same time. just reinforces that someone is missing as these pics wouldnt excist if he was here. hurts so much. and everyday blanket looks more and more like his dad *sigh*so sweet that pic of paris with her hand on blankets head.protective of the little man. jeez im filling up. today is rough

Yeah, it's tough, know how you feel. Esp when you see murray so damn unrepentent. Anyway, it helps me to see how close the 3 children are, they will always have that bond and shared memories of their dad.

That Astro kid was the most impressive of the lot, I think. He took "Black or White" and truly made it his own. I thoroughly enjoyed his performance, even though I'm not really into the rap genre. I thought his performance was original, refreshing, and energetic--he definitely "got" the concept of the song (unlike the unfortunate woman who butchered "Billie Jean") and basically ran with it.

If anyone deserves to win, thus far, I think it is him. He wiped the floor with the rest of the performers, some of whom were significantly older than him.

PAris is soo beautifull wow.. What kind of ear thing has prince in???

edit: ive not seen it but in some photos they look bored is that true?? Or what was going on??

Prince, Paris, and Blanket were probably wondering how their Dad, Michael Jackson would have performed each of his songs. Well, I can tell them he always performed each song 100% better than what they were seeing. :rofl:

It is so refreshing to be able to watch Paris Jackson create a "new natural standard" of beauty as she grows up. :photo:

Prince has beautiful hair. He just needs to wear it longer. :yes:
By the way, who is Prince meeting in the picture below?

1322750980_jackson-xfactor-467.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha, Bonnie Blue, you are so funny. I'm glad Branca is there and the sooner the Jackson realise it, the better - they should work TOGETHER with the Estate for the benefit of Michael's estate and not against it. Lotoya is a lunatic and I cringe every time she says something. Its always about her - she should just SHUT UP!!!! PERIOD.

Apparently latoya retweeted a tweet from paris (presumably paris and not a poser, lol) saying she was wishing latoya was with them at the x factor. Toya just tweeted back that she was in meetings. I bet the real reason is that branca's taken out a restraining order against her, so she can't get within 50feet of him.

Yeah, it's tough, know how you feel. Esp when you see murray so damn unrepentent. Anyway, it helps me to see how close the 3 children are, they will always have that bond and shared memories of their dad.

Back