These Are My Confessions

I confess that my parents are driving me up the wall and that I cannot wait to move back to college in about two weeks. Although I love my parents and know they are good people, I absolutely cannot live under the same roof with them anymore. We fight almost everyday about NOTHING. It's getting ridiculous and I feel like the brattiest worst child in the world, but they make me feel like I'm seven when I live here. Everything gets better when I DON'T live at home for some reason. Anyone else go through this? EVERYTHING my parents do/say seems to annoy me...and I feel really bad about it. :/

I confess that I don't think i'll ever find anyone to share my life with, but I'm okay with it.

I confess I wasn't a really good friend to the one person that ment so much to me. I let her down in so many ways. But like the good person she is we are still friends and I LOVE her so much for that!

I confess that it's surprisingly painful...

Last edited:
I confess, I've got a crush on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ever since seeing him in the movies The Game Plan and Walking Tall. Lawd :heart: LOL

Back