These Are My Confessions

I confess, going to North Carolina these past 3 days was the best impulsive decision I've made in a while and the best food for my soul. :)

I really like your avatar ^ I keep looking at it. :)

I confess that I'm proud of myself for doing the right thing. :yes: I'll think back to that moment whenever I start to doubt myself.

I confess....... I really need pay day to hurry up. :eek:

Last edited:
How about you be in the middle? Hopefully you won't be damnned then? >_>
I'm just kidding, hope everything is OK. :) WIll say a prayer.

I confess it's like a breath of fresh air. :yes:

I know that feeling...
If it helps any, I like to think that nothing lasts forever... not even bad things. So whatever you're unhappy about it will not last. :flowers:

I confess I'm upset and depressed because I have reached out and checked in on so many people and yet no one from the MJ community has checked in on me :(
My other confession is that I'm not handling this as well as I thought I would :/

awww... i wish i was there to comfort your pain... really...i hope you'll feel better soon :huggy:

i'm sad, but coping with it... and praying for his soul, that's the most important now for him, i hope he'll find the peace that he always needed..

I confess..i have never gone through so much pain & heartbreak in my life until now

:(

I confess I can't stand my mother, she's an expert about being nasty. :angry: I hate to have Michael's haters in my own family.

She told me in the morning that how I could still:boohoo: because of that a@$$.?

As I'm wearing in these moment this sweatshirt she told me that she was ashamed about me and howI could wear that disgusting crap.

mjproudao5.jpg

I confess that MJ's death is the one for which I cried the most, but I know that I haven't cried as some of you may have.

I confess that MJ's death is the one for which I cried the most, but I know that I haven't cried as some of you may have.
I feel the same way...

I confess, I smoked pot for the first time yesterday and I hated it. It burned my lungs and I got nothing out of it, I thought it would help me feel better but it didn't.

I confess........ I don't really feel a part of this forum anymore though I love many of the people here. It's just gotten to be too much lately to take.

I also confess that I wrote another confession and then deleted it because I don't want to upset anyone with my opinion or be judged because of it.

I confess. I have killed the person by word. I have told bad world. One have taked life.
It’s no go change never. I the murderer.

art.ra you are not a murderer. I can't believe you could do anything to harm another from what I know of you. I hope you are alright.

Back