THEY'RE BAD Michael Jackson hit out at The Beatles and Elvis in letters revealing fury over racism-

Electro;4302511 said:
And regarding Elvis... not sure how much that actually says about Michael liking his music...

He said in Moonwalk that Elvis didn’t influence him:

“The record company printed it on the cover as "This Place Hotel," because of the Elvis Presley connection. As important as he was to music, black as well as white, he just wasn't an influence on me. I guess he was too early for me.”

Doesn’t mean he didn’t like him, of course, but he seems to be less enthusiastic about him than about the Beatles.

Here's some more "evidence":

Radio interview with George and Michael. Michael loved 'Here Comes The Sun' and 'Something', so I bet he wasn't happy when he found out they weren't in the catalog. Ha. I'm glad George at least partially escaped that situation with his later Beatles songs.

Michael singing the Beatles jam session song 'Dig It' in the studio:

While we're on the topic, Taj gave a list of some of Michael's favourite songs recently and 'She's Leaving Home' was on there. I guess Michael was hooked on that one for a while.

Anna;4302521 said:
While we're on the topic, Taj gave a list of some of Michael's favourite songs recently and 'She's Leaving Home' was on there. I guess Michael was hooked on that one for a while.

Yeah, it certainly wasn’t the first time he sang it in the 1993 video clip I posted upthread. It was spot on and seemed to have touched him deeply.

ScreenOrigami;4302522 said:
Yeah, it certainly wasn’t the first time he sang it in the 1993 video clip I posted upthread. It was spot on and seemed to have touched him deeply.
Yes, I can see why Michael loved that one. Though I'm not the biggest fan of Paul's "granny music" songs. I think the 2017 re-release mix based on the original mono sounds way better.

[video=youtube;MxWhrOwpoqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWhrOwpoqo[/video]

Anna;4302528 said:
I think the 2017 re-release mix based on the original mono sounds way better.

[video=youtube;MxWhrOwpoqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWhrOwpoqo[/video]

Thanks, will listen to it. I’m not up to date with all the remastered and remixed versions. I’m usually just listening to my trusted old vinyls that I’ve had since forever. But can’t post those, obviously. :)

ScreenOrigami;4302529 said:
Thanks, will listen to it. I’m not up to date with all the remastered and remixed versions. I’m usually just listening to my trusted old vinyls that I’ve had since forever. But can’t post those, obviously. :)
Oh my. My dude, you need to get the anniversary re-releases for Pepper, White Album and Abbey Road. They sound so much better, it's not even funny.

Anna;4302530 said:
Oh my. My dude, you need to get the anniversary re-releases for Pepper, White Album and Abbey Road. They sound so much better, it's not even funny.

OK, I’ll definitely check them out.

The Beatles are a huge part of my childhood memories, so I kind of cling to that old-fashioned sound. But yeah, it’s probably a good idea to check out the new mixes.

I was born after they broke up, but my family had their records, so some vinyls that I have in my possession now are originals from way back when they were still around. :)

Last edited:

Definitely agree. They are the definitive versions of those albums. Remixed and remastered from the original tapes. The bonus content is also quite amazing. They can be found on Spotify, along with most of the bonus content.

Off topic but where can I see the list of MJ's favorite songs?

JichaelMackson;4302546 said:
Off topic but where can I see the list of MJ's favorite songs?

He talked about them on a live stream and then someone made a YouTube playlist with all songs he mentioned. :)

Edit: I just remembered that it’s possible to embed a playlist, so here it is. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLCXbSlt1-tP3DDn-fk58XTnRlPVbdcXCb" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Not all songs may be available in all countries.)

obt0dwhhyzx41.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the video (She's Leaving Home is at the 56:57 mark) and the song list is in the description.

I see nothing wrong with this. michael was indeed right about the music industry and race. the only thing here bothers me here calling his race ugly. i doubt he meant that but it doesn't sound good to some people.

alot black do suffer with colorism etc. i would blame the past history for this. michael did grow up a time were people his race were treated bad etc. i think what made it worst his father and brothers. sad.

none of us knew michael personal. if michael had colorism problems it's kind of understandable due to the time he was born in. i mean he was around when MLK was shot.

sad to know 30 years ago this stuff still existed and here we are 2020 and it's still exists.

but whatever michael wrote all of this good note and point but just have a problem with "his race is ugly thing."

michael was very smart man he kind of reached that goal. people of all backgrounds and cultures etc did and still look up to michael.

may god bless you michael. r.i.p

NatureCriminal7896;4302661 said:
I see nothing wrong with this. michael was indeed right about the music industry and race. the only thing here bothers me here calling his race ugly. i doubt he meant that but it doesn't sound good to some people.

I&#8217;m still not convinced he wrote this. If he wrote it and meant something else, why write it this way? The rest of the 4 pages leaves little room for interpretation. Why throw something in that could be misconstrued if someone found it? And looking at the number of times he supposedly went back to the document to edit it, why didn&#8217;t this come to this attention?

NatureCriminal7896;4302661 said:
alot black do suffer with colorism etc. i would blame the past history for this. michael did grow up a time were people his race were treated bad etc. i think what made it worst his father and brothers. sad.

Michael literally grew up at Motown, among some of the proudest Black people of his time. I&#8217;m surprised that some fans think he had issues with being Black. I haven&#8217;t seen any evidence of this whatsoever. I&#8217;m convinced that it&#8217;s a 100% (tabloid) construct, purely based on his nose job and vitiligo.

ScreenOrigami;4302548 said:
He talked about them on a live stream and then someone made a YouTube playlist with all songs he mentioned. :)

Edit: I just remembered that it&#8217;s possible to embed a playlist, so here it is. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLCXbSlt1-tP3DDn-fk58XTnRlPVbdcXCb" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Not all songs may be available in all countries.)

obt0dwhhyzx41.jpg

SO glad to see "Make It With You" and "Sugar Sugar" on the list. These were two huge favourites of mine when I was a teenager. In fact, I played BREAD LPs quite frequently on my record player and I think I had a number of 45s by The Archies (Sugar, Sugar included).

Thanks for the list. It is not very surprising that Michael liked those songs when I listen to them, none are among my favorites though.

Sadly everything that was stated is true about racism. However, I am not sure of the authenticity of these supposed manuscripts. Someone in this forum just posted a FAKE letter that Michael supposedly wrote; yet, it was written by the equally fake Michael Jacobson.

I must have missed this. This sick idiot is actually still at it? Unbelievable. What did he write?

Looks like Vincent F. Amen claims to have notes by MJ, and he’s also tagging The Sun and other tabloids in his tweets. So, this might be where those recently published notes come from. I’m now even more skeptical than before.

I’m not sure where this screenshot originally comes from, but the person who posted it is one of the MJ advocates on Twitter.

EhI3MmjX0AUeWqi

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hamid said Vincent Amen made Janet Arvizo sign the release.Nice try to get me in trouble.The government,without seeking the truth believed Hamid.That’s why SBDA The Government lost by the way.Betting on the wrong horses <a href="https://twitter.com/MailOnline?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MailOnline</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/radar_online?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@radar_online</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/TheSun?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TheSun</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/OriginalFresca?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@OriginalFresca</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/sbsheriff?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@sbsheriff</a> <a href="https://t.co/dMszJIbjsg">pic.twitter.com/dMszJIbjsg</a></p>&mdash; Vincent F. Amen (@VincentFAmen) <a href="https://twitter.com/VincentFAmen/status/1301338481571094528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 3, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thoughts?

Another idot who needs a few $$$. funny as a co consipirator why didnt he turn states witness and say all this to sneddon and zonen. Stupid fool. Just another hanger oner who i doubt mj even knew his name

elusive moonwalker;4303717 said:
Another idot who needs a few $$$. funny as a co consipirator why didnt he turn states witness and say all this to sneddon and zonen. Stupid fool. Just another hanger oner who i doubt mj even knew his name

They didn&#8217;t call him as a witness, as his story didn&#8217;t fit their narrative.

He keeps tagging Dimond and all the tabloids in his recent tweets, so I&#8217;m thinking he might have been the source of the document, that&#8217;s why I posted it here, assuming it&#8217;s true that he said he had notes written by MJ that he&#8217;s going to release bit by bit, as the screenshot above claims.

His marginal involvement in the 2003 investigations would explain the narrative that The Sun tried to spin around the document in their article (retrieved from the ranch during the raid, kept in a friend&#8217;s hands etc.). Typical case of someone embellishing their involvement in the case.

They didn’t call him as a witness, as his story didn’t fit their narrative
-----------
He was named as a unindicted co conspiratory along with the other 4 to basically stop them from testifying in mjs defence. So what im saying is if hes suddenly coming out with all this now then back then he should have been very happy to turn and become a states witness. Shock horror he didn't. Was tapicano his lawyer aswell as cascios i cant remember. If so he would love this B.S

True re the sun claims. Like you say it sounds plausible it came from him. He reminds me of fiddes. A no name that got to hang around for 5 mins cause of who he was pally with and then tries to make a carrer out of it

elusive moonwalker;4303725 said:
He was named as a unindicted co conspiratory along with the other 4 to basically stop them from testifying in mjs defence. So what im saying is if hes suddenly coming out with all this now then back then he should have been very happy to turn and become a states witness. Shock horror he didn't. Was tapicano his lawyer aswell as cascios i cant remember. If so he would love this B.S

Actually, I think I need to look all of this up again sometime. I didn&#8217;t think this would be of any relevance anymore. All I recall is &#8211; and this may be inaccurate, I can&#8217;t even remember the source &#8211; that he was granted limited immunity if he testified for the prosecution, but then what he told them was basically the opposite of what they wanted to hear, and then they tried to prevent him from testifying for the defense. It was that wild story about Gavin&#8217;s urine sample that allegedly contained traces of alcohol that MJ allegedly gave him the night before his cancer check-up. When he didn&#8217;t tell them what they wanted to hear, they basically said, ok, so you must be part of the conspiracy. Like wtf.

True re the sun claims. Like you say it sounds plausible it came from him. He reminds me of fiddes. A no name that got to hang around for 5 mins cause of who he was pally with and then tries to make a carrer out of it

Absolutely. He seems to be involved in the A&E documentary that&#8217;s in the making, and he also has a book coming up. The way he&#8217;s tagging the tabloids in everything right now, we&#8217;re going to see a lot of wild headlines.

Even if someone got the notes in a dodgy way I still don't think they're fake. It looks and sounds like Michael.

ScreenOrigami;4303730 said:
Actually, I think I need to look all of this up again sometime. I didn&#8217;t think this would be of any relevance anymore. All I recall is &#8211; and this may be inaccurate, I can&#8217;t even remember the source &#8211; that he was granted limited immunity if he testified for the prosecution, but then what he told them was basically the opposite of what they wanted to hear, and then they tried to prevent him from testifying for the defense. It was that wild story about Gavin&#8217;s urine sample that allegedly contained traces of alcohol that MJ allegedly gave him the night before his cancer check-up. When he didn&#8217;t tell them what they wanted to hear, they basically said, ok, so you must be part of the conspiracy. Like wtf.

Absolutely. He seems to be involved in the A&E documentary that&#8217;s in the making, and he also has a book coming up. The way he&#8217;s tagging the tabloids in everything right now, we&#8217;re going to see a lot of wild headlines.

Yeah that does ring a bell. Ppl like him are pathetic. No morals.attention seeking @#^#

They didn’t call him as a witness, as his story didn’t fit their narrative
-----------

Yep! Make no mistake Tapicano was indeed their lawyer ,
in fact he represented the FIVE un-indicted co-consiprators.
and Frank Cascio was one of the five,
I think Geraldo snagged the interview with Tapicano

O.K. Here's what went down.
Joe Tacopina along side with Wendy Murphy
and Rita Cosby
chairing the panel.
Joe tacopina " They are trying to dirty everyone around Michael"
He recalled he got rumours in every 2 weeks, so and so is going to be indicted.
Joe Tacopina" Sneddon won't charge anyone
"Worst thing is for Sneddon to let this case MUSHROOM to 2 SEPERATE charges.
"It is required by LAW, a SEVERANCE of one of the 2 counts.
EITHER a conspiracy or the molestation count.
Sneddon is ONLY after Michael, Sneddon isn't going to charge anyone other than Michael.
Steam is running out of the sails with regards to the threats about my clients being
indicted or charged.
If they, his clients (five) are charged, he's not concerned,
coz he has EVIDENCE to OVERTHROW the case!

Mike Taibbi " No one has been indicted yet!
" All said they've done nothing wrong!"
They may never be charged. This conspiracy charge is crazy!
Michael is charged for protecting himself?
"So who is Michael conspiring with
LLamas?,
Giraffes?
Ducks?"

"Names were listed but were not charged
1) Frank Cascio
2) Vinnie Amen (sp)
3) Ronald Konizter (sp)
4) Marc Shaffel
5) Dieter Weisner (sp)
Weisner (sp) is the only one that hasn't been contacted , he is believed to be in Germany.
All have alluded " any charges against them would be BASELESS!"

Not doubting you, but what&#8217;s the source for all of this? Do you have a link?

I'm not computer savvy and dunno how to get the vids stored in my comp to you guys.
I got it the old fashioned way.
Member since Nov 18th 2003.
I got vids and MP3 recorded in my computer. It's all in my drive.
Where they were no videos, took down notes as we saw it on TV, the old fashion way.
Copious notes ! tonnes! squirrelled it on lock and key.
Me and and other members, gathered across different time zones all over the globe
were present every day of the trial.
I tried to get my screen shot of my drive, on my comp to you guys, but I couldn't coz
I am not tech savvy.
Those members who were with me back in the day will remember.
There used to be archives here on MJJC on the 2005 trial.
If you guys also remember Jetzi, she's a resourceful fan, like a MJ bank,
where we get everything MJ related, our MJ vids and MP3 music and soundbites and MJ photos too.

Back