Thiller 25 promotional campaign- All threads merged!-

Re: T-25 Promotion Discussion ~~All Threads Merged~~

Just so you know, T25 was JUST advertised on MTV a few minutes ago.

not sure if this counts but they have begun supporting the entire collection, rather than just Akon and MJ doing WBSS :)

t25adkiisdy0.jpg

Last edited:

The one thing i say , for this to be a success if thats what Michael wants?? Then he MUST promote!! as in perform!! Hopefully thats whats going to happen at grammies or a special announced in conjuction with thriller25!!

Terry

I hope he does not perform for the first time in years just to celebrate something he did 25 years ago. Then the new album will just be so.. "boring"?

The one thing i say , for this to be a success if thats what Michael wants?? Then he MUST promote!! as in perform!! Hopefully thats whats going to happen at grammies or a special announced in conjuction with thriller25!!

Terry

He doesn't HAVE to do anything for this to be a success. If sony does their jobs...it will be. This isn't not a new album, its a re release...u do that stuff for a NEW ALBUM.

Just so you know, T25 was JUST advertised on MTV a few minutes ago.

Yeah I saw the commercial yesterday! I was so happy lol.

Thriller 25th Promotion in Poland:

Empik(something like a HMV)

dfd015dca4f6449ayl4.jpg

2b08a55ef8b7023dmedzk9.jpg

Pics from today:)

Last edited:

I just bought my copy of Thriller25 today in HMV in Dublin. I've been listening to it all evening. I love the 5 remixes and "For all Time" - even though I've heard it before. It's not entirely new to me.

What I am really waiting for it the new Michael Jackson music. And will he tour again...that is the question .....

Maro_, awesome pics, they're really doing TEH promotion in Poland! :punk:

I hope we'll get something like that in Finland too :yes:
TV campaign will be on TV from february 15th to march 2nd and of course T25 album launch party next friday, looking forward to both! :yes:

Let me ask yall this.....how well do you think T25 will sell?

500,000? 2mil? 5mil?

What do you think?

Maro_, awesome pics, they're really doing TEH promotion in Poland! :punk:

I hope we'll get something like that in Finland too :yes:
TV campaign will be on TV from february 15th to march 2nd and of course T25 album launch party next friday, looking forward to both! :yes:

Today in Poland is special day for Thriller 25th. in Empik you can win few an Ipods.

BTW In Poland we got a special re-edition Bad on Vinyl.

I would like to see this same promotion in Scotland....sweet dreams;)

Let me ask yall this.....how well do you think T25 will sell?

500,000? 2mil? 5mil?

What do you think?

max.1 milion records with singles.

Last edited:
Re: Thriller 25 featured on VIrgin Megastores main page!!

That's really cool!!!

Re: Thriller 25 featured on VIrgin Megastores main page!!

I got my deluxe Thriller 25 in Virgin yesterday.

on the kiss fm promo page: http://www.kiisfm.com/cc-common/news/sections/special/michaeljackson/ there's a quote from michael
“It’s like putting certain elements in one hemisphere and it produces this magic in the other,” the King of Pop said of the “new” album. “And getting in there with some of the great people, it’s just wonderful.” In other words, prepare to be thrilled. Again.
I was wondering if anyone knew where this is from... :D

Finnish NRJ promoting T25 on their website! :punk:

Click HERE to see :)

Rasta Pasta posted this banner from allhiphop website in 'feb. 8th news& ment. thread'

728x90b_mj.gif

Any info about that BJ remix, please? What was the link to that banner?

Thanks in advance.

I'm seeing a few million being sold.. I mean albums in itself do not sell very large these days. Let alone an anniversary album of 25 years.

I could see it going down the best selling re-release album EVER.. But those do not sell LARGE..

It's getting more promotion than Invincible did which is a good thing.. I don't see Michael BACKING the album with videos, and performances though.. He's saving that for his NEW album..

So the promotion will be doing ALL the sales for this album. Promotion and the quality of THRILLER I think will bump Thriller sales a few million.

Last edited:
Sony said that a massive promotional campaign, tv spots, outdoor events was in the works. I thought it would include MJ ..iam a bit sad..Oh what with outdoor events?

Re: Thiller massive promotional campaign

Sony said that a massive promotional campaign, tv spots, outdoor events was in the works. I thought it would include MJ ..iam a bit sad..Oh what with outdoor events?
There is no need to be sad, knight56. The success of Thriller thus far, has been wonderful and has exceeded my wildest imagination.

Plus, I believe this will be a year long campagin. So it's not over yet, this I believe, is just the beginning.

Re: Thiller massive promotional campaign

I will merge this with the existing thread on this subject.:smile:

Back