THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds

Re: THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds (or listen to Safire's version I Never Heard!)

L.O.V.E it!

Don't care when this was done - it's perfect, but for what it's worth IMO the instrumentation is reminiscent of Bad/ Dangerous era (sounds like the same instrumentation for the guitar as MITM, Keep the Faith) and could easily be new vocals.

Re: THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds (or listen to Safire's version I Never Heard!)

Wowww.. This is ONE HELL OF A PIECE!!! Never expected this! This will be number one all over the world.. No doubt about it.. THIS IS MUSIC AGAIN..

Thank you Michael.. :D

WOW !!!

Safire!!! I actually have met her back when she was a freestyle diva - a friend of mine recently did the Exotique lyrics for her in Spanish for her. She's very very nice.

WOW, so MJ wrote This Is It & gave it to Safire for her 1991 album, interesting!!!

I heard the song & it's really great - I LOVE THE BREAKDOWN in the middle - it's exciting & I have goosebumps all over.

Granted, that's just from the Safire version, imagine the MJ one!!!

I'd love the snippet to be the orchestral version of This Is It, and the actual This Is It song to be similar to the version sung by Saffire. Just because I love Mike's funky side. (Unless this has already been discussed, i'm not rooting through 23 pages!)

I need to hear MJ's full version of this song really badly now!

Is there an actual link to the song itself? The youtube links in the first page is dead.

It's shut down now - damn they work fast!

well that's just weird - because I tried it again after I read your post and it's still working for me now!

well that's just weird - because I tried it again after I read your post and it's still working for me now!

This is what it says:

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

This is what it says:

This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

that's really unfortunate. they must do things separately in different parts of the world (I'm totally clueless when it comes to how these things work). I just refreshed my whole web browser and then tried it again and it still works for me

Re: THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds (snippet high quality MP3 download!)

Like what I hear so far....but again it is Michael. I would love just about anything he did.

that's really unfortunate. they must do things separately in different parts of the world (I'm totally clueless when it comes to how these things work). I just refreshed my whole web browser and then tried it again and it still works for me

Well, I guess because I'm in the US.

Oh well. I can wait till tomorrow night at midnight.

Genie! Thanks again!
I was finally able to listen thru the Sony :0 link and it's def better Quality! :D
You can really tell its MJ on there better than the YT links,
which BTW, have been taken down.

OMGaaaawl! The best 43 seconds of my LIFE! ^_^
*clicks replay*

after several listens to the snippet I can tell that those vocals recorded RECENTLY, can you hear me...............RECENTLY.........Not the 80's

the song original version recorded in the 80's but this is no doubt a newly re-recorded version.

No, no, it's not recently. Michael didn't sound like that during his last years

Genie! Thanks again!
I was finally able to listen thru the Sony :0 link and it's def better Quality! :D
You can really tell its MJ on there better than the YT links,
which BTW, have been taken down.

OMGaaaawl! The best 43 seconds of my LIFE! ^_^
*clicks replay*

Yup - Youtube is is off for me too.

Except the Safire one.

Yall better click on the FONYSONY link. At least you can hear it there.

I like the way he says 'grand' on this part, " I'm the light of the wurrrl I feel grand".

Mike sounds INCREDIBLE as always!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the whole thing

I'm a slave to his voice...:yes:

I've been playing it back to back since Midday...:wild:

and its 9:00 right now so 9 hours strieght... It leaves me weak.(I actually teard up...ok ok...cried the first couple of times i heard it).
:cry:

HE IS THE KING...The only one who can have this kind of effect. ANGELIC VOICE, PERFECT VOICE!!! :king2:

I L.O.V.E YOU MOST MICHAEL...

YOU MADE MY Day/Life...

Love,

Romi

Last edited:

The link works for me, lol

ahh, god, his voice!!

It definitely sounds like 90's-00's MJ to me btw. Sounds nothing like 80's MJ.

Isn't the full song being uploaded like -- tomorrow? lol...by hearing a snippet it sorta ruins the surprise! I guess that's life in the 21st century + technology. By the way I have already played the snippet myself - I couldn't help myself. He sounds great though hard to tell when this was recorded - I am guessing 90's sometime - Dangerous Era!

No, no, it's not recently. Michael didn't sound like that during his last years

No it was recorded recently, as least after 2000, fans say that his vocals sound from the 80's , No they don't ....lol

No it was recorded recently, as least after 2000, fans say that his vocals sound from the 80's , No they don't ....lol

I know! Lol Michael never sounded like this in the 80's. As he got older, his voice got deeper which you can hear in the song. I've never heard him sound like this in any of his 80's recordings. If it was in fact from that time period i'd be shocked seriously.

This song is absolutely beautiful...

I love it and cannot wait to hear the full thing ..........

But to all of you whiners - get a fu*king grip !
CANNOT believe you are whining , it is a NEW SONG to us , we never heard it . And give sony a break because they didnt have to give us a new song , they could of just released just the greatest hits !

You always gotta complain , even when Mike was alive . It really PISSES me off .

ITS A NEW SONG !!!!!!!! EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH YOUR STILL NOT SATISFIED ! ALWAYS GOTTA NIK PIK EVERYTHING !!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUT to all of us loving the song , without questions , lets enjoy this time !

Back