THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds

Re: THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds (snippet high quality MP3 download!)

$ony sucks
the origial name of this song was called I never hear
$ony changed the name for THIS IS IT

$ony sucks
And you know that how?

Safire's version is called "I never heard"

Re: THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds (or listen to Safire's version I Never Heard!)

No it was recorded recently, as least after 2000, fans say that his vocals sound from the 80's , No they don't ....lol

The instruments were recorded recently, not his voice. You should know that Michael didn't sound like that during 2000+...

Re: THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds (or listen to Safire's version I Never Heard!)

If it was in fact from that time period i'd be shocked seriously.

So be prepared to be shocked.

Vocals are form the 80s this is a fact.

Like what I hear so far....but again it is Michael. I would love just about anything he did.
I know, right?

Isn't the full song being uploaded like -- tomorrow? lol...by hearing a snippet it sorta ruins the surprise! I guess that's life in the 21st century + technology. By the way I have already played the snippet myself - I couldn't help myself. He sounds great though hard to tell when this was recorded - I am guessing 90's sometime - Dangerous Era!

Lol! So you think the snippet spoiled it for you, too? Lol!

Genie. Seeing that we're only getting 43 seconds to listen to
so far, I can totally say that the lyrics in the first lines are like "OFF".! :lol:

this is what sa-fire wrote on her myspace after MJ's passing. that was really nice of her.

Friday, June 26, 2009
Michael Jackson
SAFIRE would like to send her heart felt condolences to the Jackson family.

"Michael touched my heart & soul in so many different ways I feel blessed that I had the chance of recording
an original song he wrote for me with Paul Anka titled "I Never Heard".
Michael was someone who I admired and who's career I followed. I drew inspiration from Michael
as I watched his talents take flight on so many levels. Michael took music to new heights and set the bar
pretty high for those of us who were to follow and from that I learned that anything I was going to do was
always going to be done with the utmost professionalism, with humility, with love and with
respect for this art we call Music. Music will NEVER be the same because we lost a true ICON,
a LEGEND & Musical genius who's legacy will live beyond his days. R.I.P. Michael you will truly be missed
but you will live on in every song. Love Always SAFIRE

No it was recorded recently, as least after 2000, fans say that his vocals sound from the 80's , No they don't ....lol

Nonsense!

The song is great it's called NEW because we never heard it before!
Safire too "never heard" it before
smiley.gif

It's amazing how the YT link (b4 it was removed) doesnt do
any justice to the way it sounds on the Sony link.

Yall hear MJ popping his fingers?! ^_^
Well, I'd like to think it's him since he's known for leaving
those kind of effects in his music.

*Listens, yet again.....*

Pascal09, thanks for that. :)

Never have truer words been spoken.
Music will NEVER be the same because we lost a true ICON,
a LEGEND & Musical genius who's legacy will live beyond his days.

Michael, I love you. :heart:

$ony sucks

Sorry - but "I never heard" just quite isn't as compelling song title as "This is it"

I always look at MJs song catalog on BMI - and yes, "I never heard" is listed

I NEVER HEARD (Legal Title)

BMI Work #672974

Songwriter/Composer ANKA PAUL BMI 1049150 JACKSON MICHAEL JOE BMI 2961801

Publishers CHRYSALIS SONGS BMI 223437395 MIJAC MUSIC BMI 53765369 PAULANNE MUSIC INC BMI 16541602

That's the reason why "This is It" isn't listed under MJ's songs & publishing.

But working title of "THIS IS IT" is known as an "alternative title" since it's already listed as "I never heard."

Regardless - MJ has 182 songs listed!

There's more to come!!!

MORE UNF !!!!!!!!!

GUYS - stop, i reckon the WRONG song have been leaked.

they wont release the so called 'NEW' song THIS IS IT which would be EXACTLY same as the one MJ wrote for Safire in 1991 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCV1h40oS0o ???

think about it ~

Sorry, but its not wrong song.

its exactly the same song with different title and vocal and instrument.

but lyrics and melody are the same.

THIS IS THE SONG AT THE END OF THE FILM since I have seen the film

IT'S real

OK, I may be blind but I don't see/hear an MJ version of that Safire song. The youtube links aren't working for me ( says it's not avail in my country even tho i'm in the US) and the japanese site I can't get around...
Anyone help?? Please??/

Edited to say that whole song, 4 something minutes of it is sang by Safire, is there another link I'm missing with Mike's voice?

Last edited:
In the first few lines...I finally realised what this song sounds like "lover lover lover, you don't treat me no good no more", who sings that? Does anyone else hear the resemblance?

the bridge is the same as in the Song Why with 3 T

Guys in my opinion this sounds like it was recorded in late 05 between Mid 09, pretty soon after the "TII" press conference. He just sounds so matured in this song, his voice has some what of a elegance that we have yet to hear.

I Love It. But for those saying it is indeed from the 80's, care to tell me how besides just what Your ears are interpreting?

Guys in my opinion this sounds like it was recorded in late 05 between Mid 09, pretty soon after the "TII" press conference. He just sounds so matured in this song, his voice has some what of a elegance that we have yet to hear.

it never stops.........

Michael has always had plenty of elegance in his voice.
And too, it doesnt bother me what year it's from, tho it does
sound more recent than the 80's or 90's.

Can I say just this:

Why does it matter WHEN the song was recorded?

We have a new MJ song!!!!!!!!

Please - let's stop it over-analyzing & critiquing - seriously.

MJs voice is BEAUTIFUL and TIMELESS.

Please please Sony release already the song informations. I guess some people will only stop with "Must be 2005 song-Dangerous Song " Nonsense when they see the 80s song info coming direct from Sony.

Sorry, but its not wrong song.
its exactly the same song with different title and vocal and instrument.
but lyrics and melody are the same.
THIS IS THE SONG AT THE END OF THE FILM since I have seen the film
IT'S real
You've seen it already? :blink:

Can I say just this:
Why does it matter WHEN the song was recorded?
MJs voice is BEAUTIFUL and TIMELESS.
It doesnt matter to me. :)
And you're right, his voice is beautiful & timeless.

*Listens once again*

I don't know why you guys just keep wondering and analyzing....
To me, I'm just speechless and can't do anything but sitting silently here and listening to it. I'm too trembly to type this!!!!

OMG!

And he sent his true message in this song: LOVE
>

Let us all enjoy the song. He sounds so amazing. It is definatley a new No. 1 song if its released as a single!

Last edited:
Firstly, just want to note that I'm merely discussing the vocals of this song because that's what the board is for, and that I'm not complaining about anything. Who says we can't enjoy the song without discussing it too?

After hearing how much Michael could sound like he did in the early 80s - e.g. his bit in the T25 version of WBSS with Akon - I wouldn't rule out this snippet as being new vocals.
I do hear late 70s/early 80s Mike in 'This Is It' but I definitely hear recent-Mike too.
It's the way he sings the word "feel" and "and I know, yes, for sure..."

For sure I may be wrong, but I'm personally leaning towards this being recent vocals - in my humble opinion. :)

Anyway, this reminded me of 'Love Never Felt So Good' the first time I hear it.

It's no way this is from 2000 or later, no way. It's from the 80s for sure.

Of course it is from the 80s if you hear recent MJ in the song it is just imagination running wild and this is typical human.
People wish for something and than the imagination starts working.

Back