THIS IS IT new song 43 seconds

Wow... thats the sound from back in the day!
Somehow it sounds very touching, but I guess that has everything to do with the circumstances in which we're not listening to it. I love it.

I dont think, no IM SURE Michael would have NOT liked that song beeing realised, sinceryly, Michael was a perfectionist, i was hoping something like Cheater or stuff, but hey Sony is sh*t, sorry, but not for nothing Michael didnt realiesed it, i mean that song is froem the 80's, anyway, i thought it was going to be up tempo song, is nice, but Michael did song like killer songs, you know, IM SURE MICHAEL DID NOT LIKED THIS SONG AT ALL
Michael was planning on releasing a single to coincide with the concerts you know. And I'm pretty sure it was going to be this song.

It still doesn't work for me?

NO nothing?
open the webpage:
click on the link where I add the blue thing
it opens a new page with a player, it plays automatically
just wait a few seconds:

this is it.. here i stand, im the light of the world, i feel grand

:cry:

Michael was planning on releasing a single to coincide with the concerts you know. And I'm pretty sure it was going to be this song.
No i dont think so, and if he was about to, im sure it was going to be a remake, but hey i cant control Sony,anyway, i will wait to hear the ENTIRE SONG

Exactly - this has to be a new recording, especially to coincide with the concerts.

I´m so glad that in the vault there are songs from the 80/81 era. Sony should release more songs from my fav era. The 80 voice sounds so warm and full of emotion and you can hear it on the This is it track.
I love it!

how are you guys hearing it? the play button seems inactive. tried i.e, opera, google chrome? is it still working?

how are you guys hearing it? the play button seems inactive. tried i.e, opera, google chrome? is it still working?

You need to give it a little while - it took a minute or two to load for me so it's probably just slow. ;)

NO nothing?
open the webpage:
click on the link where I add the blue thing
it opens a new page with a player, it plays automatically
just wait a few seconds:

Yes thanks, it was the player that wasn't working. There was a player with some Japanese text on it and nothing happened even though I waited a long time. But eventually it started playing1

So this is the new version with the whole orchestra

I wonder how the original music will sound. Great that they are releasing the original version too.

Oh wow! I love it :heart:
Thank you so much for sharing this, I can't wait to hear the rest of the song as soon as it comes out!

crying.gif

he sounds so wonderful and idk WHAT era its from. it
broken-heart.gif
my heart.

That vocals are definately from the 80's.. Doubt it if this was during the Dangerous era. For sure this is not from this decade.

Will say it once again: Mike had stated during the Phony hate speech that he was owing Phony 2 0r 3 tracks for the compilation album, the ultimate collection. After which phony cannot release any New or Unreleased material without his approval.

I have a strong feeling that even though Phony claims 2 have unreleased material frm MJ's Vault, they cannot go ahead & release it without the Estate's permission. Think abt it guys, the original masters off the back catalogue goes back to the estate after 2011 (After which the estate may decide to continue working with Phony or move on... only Branca knows). Which leaves Phony with roughly a little more that 2 years to release MJ material. Why wud they then not release new material with just 2 years left, if they cud.

My feeling is that the Esate is giving Phony very limited content to work with. (n if this is the case, then thats the way I personally want it 2 be- release new material with a new company after 2011).

im pretty sad about what happened i didnt needed a song talking about leaving the world, Sony, the single should have been an up tempo one, they want me to be crying all night??? God, i wanted an up tempo... i can hear myself crying on michaeljackson.com sunday midnight :cry:

If the release now the Triumph Tour it will be Christmas and Easter on one day for me.

OMG, his voice is amazing...:cry: I love it!:wub:

Thnxxxxxxxxxx so much for giving us the link!:)

I can't wait to hear this on the radioooo and in aaall the shops :) Michael being around me makes me happyyyyy

Back