This Is It - Your Analysis

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
He did look wonderful...he always did.IMHO too thin. But that was discussed milion times by now.
I wonder will we ever have TII2 because if the best things were put in those 111 minutes...then something is definetly very wrong.
I have noticed that Michael was tired and lost breath after " Beat it "...do you remember ? Maybe that is normal, but it got my atention.
And yes..I remember quite vivid about him not feeling well...and noone cared.
I just can"t understand that.:bugeyed
Why wasn"t he taken to a hospital ?! I think we all know answer to that....:no:

he looked to be having fun with beat it, and i noticed he almost went full out on that number....and he even insisted to do the last part again even though he was already out of breath. But he was never TOO out of breath. I honestly saw he was fine. It's normal to get your heart pumping. It simply means your blood if flowing and that's a good thing.

Why wasn't he taken to the hospital? Because the doctor told Michael, "You're fine." thing that makes me mad is that michael insisted to go, and the doc still said "No, you're fine."

The best wasn't put into TII. That is strange. They said they were going to put Michael's best. So it seems to me that SONY or AEG probably didn't want to paint him in a too extrememly well condition.

But..if you watch Beat it very closely...you can tell that those are TWO DIFFERENT clips....the same day yes..because Michael is wearing the same clothes....but after the first let it burn...you can see that Michael is clearly out of breath....but a few seconds later..all of a sudden he is fine and has his breath back...you can see where it has been dubbed together. I watched it up close on my laptop....and I zoomed in on it...so I got a good close look.

Why wasn't he taken to the hospital? Because the doctor told Michael, "You're fine." thing that makes me mad is that michael insisted to go, and the doc still said "No, you're fine."
:smilerolleyes:

Michael was not a helpless child. We're talking about an adult who walks with their own legs. -_- If he was not feeling well and insisted to go to hospital, he would have gone anyway to hospital and had ignored the doctor. Michael would never play with his health.

The fact is, is that he WAS NOT feeling well, and insisted to go. Marlon has stated that, and DiLeo has talked about that also.

UNLESS....someone was holding him down.

Or Murray could've started injecting those drugs into him to make him shut up. And who knows that Michael had NO IDEA what Murray's intentions were......

My guess is that Michael had no idea what Murray's intentions were, or else who would have NEVER let Murray into that room. And if he didn't know that Murray's intentions were bad, well course, he's going to at least force himself to listen to that cardiologist telling him he is fine.

The fact is, is that he WAS NOT feeling well, and insisted to go. Marlon has stated that, and DiLeo has talked about that also.

UNLESS....someone was holding him down.

Or Murray could've started injecting those drugs into him to make him shut up. And who knows that Michael had NO IDEA what Murray's intentions were......

My guess is that Michael had no idea what Murray's intentions were, or else who would have NEVER let Murray into that room. And if he didn't know that Murray's intentions were bad, well course, he's going to at least force himself to listen to that cardiologist telling him he is fine.

that i believe too. wouldn't that raise the charges to murder 2? MURRAY was looking for a payday. Michael may have been suspious about MURRAY and you know Michael if he had gone to the hospital they would have done test and found out more something which KURRAY didn't want them to know, hence the reason MURRAY didn't call 911 sooner than 5 hours after Michael stopped breathing.

From that point on, MURRAY hasn't wanted to talk, in fact, he fooled around even after the the paramedics got to the house. He still acted dum founded at the hospital. He was hiding something and was trying to get out of the hospital before doctor questioned him.

^^ YES!! that should DEFINATELY raise the damn charges to murder 2!!!

but according to joe, marlon is being paid to shut the hell up!! (this makes me so angry)

as for dileo, don't know what's up with him.......don't know if he's scared or possibly involved or what.

thank you, kasume...this is TDCAU, right? i notice he has no eye make-up, maybe it makes a difference. but this pretty much is how i saw him in the movie. TDCAU was sort of military with all the marching and all, plus its message, and he was mostly looking serious throughout the song...until he gave that final big smile at the end.

I showed this picture to my husband and he said, "who is that"? When or if ever was Michael in public and no one recognized him????

Where did this video come from anyways? To me, he doesn't look well, his jaw bones are thin and his face is thin much more than I have ever noticed.

At the o2, he didn't look this thin..... They picked the best pics for this is it.

How did sony know to take down the video?????????

^^ YES!! that should DEFINATELY raise the damn charges to murder 2!!!

but according to joe, marlon is being paid to shut the hell up!! (this makes me so angry)

as for dileo, don't know what's up with him.......don't know if he's scared or possibly involved or what.

Maybe they are all probably paid to shut up! Isn't it strange we have heard a peep out of them? Not even Randy... who is the most loquacious besides Toya.:(

the only one who is at least hinting is Jermaine and he saying he can't speak about it "right now".

so im still hoping someone starts talking in the near future.

:smilerolleyes:

Michael was not a helpless child. We're talking about an adult who walks with their own legs. -_- If he was not feeling well and insisted to go to hospital, he would have gone anyway to hospital and had ignored the doctor. Michael would never play with his health.

hypothically, if someone has a gun pointed in your back they can say keep walking!

this paints a very sad picture of Michael all alone, against the world. even his bodyguards were disloyal to him and conspired with the bad guys? i find that very hard to believe. watch him in TII, he's very kind to all. how can everyone turn against him? i just don't see Michael as being that helpless and allowing everyone to take advantage of him to the point of just waiting for them to kill him. even LMP acknowledged that he didn't get to the top because he was an idiot.

the family would probably speak up at the trial.

this paints a very sad picture of Michael all alone, against the world.

It doesn't look like that to me. It looks like a dozen leeches, caving in on a man all at once, then when the time is right, they attack. And against the world? I don't think so. How could Michael have been all alone and against the world if Thome admitted he had to build a wall around Michael to keep people out?

and lisa is a bitch for saying that. she needs to put herself in Michael's shoes before she says something like that about him. Michael did get to the top.

Last edited:
LOL ok, let's paraphrase. Michael is King of Pop. Michael is global. Michael Jackson is a very powerful brand, the world over. Michael is the most popular person on the planet.

would he be able to do all that if he was an idiot? definitely not.

that's what LMP was trying to say.

^^^ feck Lisa Marie. She is just jealous. If she care so much she should have suck by her man and maybe we would not be having this conversation.

Michael Jackson is HUGE and always will be. He passed Elvis...left him in the dust.

I showed this picture to my husband and he said, "who is that"? When or if ever was Michael in public and no one recognized him????

Where did this video come from anyways? To me, he doesn't look well, his jaw bones are thin and his face is thin much more than I have ever noticed.

At the o2, he didn't look this thin..... They picked the best pics for this is it.

How did sony know to take down the video?????????

He was just as thin, if not thinner at the O2.

The ending sequence of Beat It is the same exact scene throughout the whole thing. The dancers are in the same positions as they had always been when the camera cuts to the front of Michael, I think it'd be kind of hard to duplicate something like that.

The one thing that shocked me was how Michael looked at the end of Beat It.He was like - get me out of this room.. and his breathing... For a second I thought he will collapse.

OK, here is my take on TII. Something was not right. I've been watching Michael for years, since the 80's and something just really seemed different about the footage from TII. I don't really know what to say about him being thin. I don't think that is that big of a deal except that usually he seemed to put on a little weight before a concert, but I don't think he had gained back all of the weight he lost during the trial. As we get older we always look more frail, so I don't really think he was too thin.

I would love to see some footage that is not so chopped up. That really makes it hard to see the whole picture, I thought Beat it was great, he seemed really into it, he seemed to have a lot of energy and wanted to do the end part again to get it right. yeah he was out of breath, but I could find youtube videos from the 80's where he is really out of breath too.

That being said, it just didn't seem like Michael's normal way, he normally was so in charge and in control, I didn't get that impression. I think there were good parts, and I think to non-fans he looked great, but that is because he is Michael Jackson and he's the best. To fans though, something was wrong / different, and it bothers me that all these people (Randy p., Kenny O., etc) talk about it being great.

The one thing that shocked me was how Michael looked at the end of Beat It.He was like - get me out of this room.. and his breathing... For a second I thought he will collapse.

Yes.
I also have been looking at his concerts for years, and his rehearsals, and this is just different. It just is.
I know these were suposed to be the biggest shows ever and that it was different from the 90 ies when he last toured. But still.
Honestly....when I saw the movie there was just one thought in my head:
50 shows ??!! No way.
Just my intuition. Maybe I am wrong, idk. And I never will...:(

I have one question.Is this move he's doing all the time in the film - the sidewalk?It looks so different and please don't hate me - in some scenes it's like he's trying to do it right but he fails.

I have one question.Is this move he's doing all the time in the film - the sidewalk?It looks so different and please don't hate me - in some scenes it's like he's trying to do it right but he fails.

No, he didn't fail. I saw that too. He wasn't wearing his flat patent leather dancing shoes.

He was wearing boots. You can't even properly moonwalk with those. But it was rehearsal, so it doesn't matter.

-TII is not finished and will return again in the future
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2948503&postcount=7602

And I remembered this:

October 28, 2009

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It.
"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.
The success of the Jackson film -- along with the debut of a startling DirecTV ad starring the late Chris Farley and the continuing airing of commercials starring the late Billy Mays -- has sent entertainment industry insiders scrambling to exploit the careers of other dead celebrities.
"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene. "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."
Elsewhere, the FAA said that airline passengers should be concerned if their pilot attempts to friend them during a flight. here.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/sony-to-release-this-is-i_b_337576.html

Hmmmmmmmmmm Is that really going to have the sequel of TII? :thinking:

:fortuneteller:

OK, here is my take on TII. Something was not right. I've been watching Michael for years, since the 80's and something just really seemed different about the footage from TII. I don't really know what to say about him being thin. I don't think that is that big of a deal except that usually he seemed to put on a little weight before a concert, but I don't think he had gained back all of the weight he lost during the trial. As we get older we always look more frail, so I don't really think he was too thin.

I would love to see some footage that is not so chopped up. That really makes it hard to see the whole picture, I thought Beat it was great, he seemed really into it, he seemed to have a lot of energy and wanted to do the end part again to get it right. yeah he was out of breath, but I could find youtube videos from the 80's where he is really out of breath too.

That being said, it just didn't seem like Michael's normal way, he normally was so in charge and in control, I didn't get that impression. I think there were good parts, and I think to non-fans he looked great, but that is because he is Michael Jackson and he's the best. To fans though, something was wrong / different, and it bothers me that all these people (Randy p., Kenny O., etc) talk about it being great.

As we get older we always look more frail, so I don't really think he was too thin.

That is not true! Michael was older but his age didn't have anything to do with how thin he was.
On the other hand, a really old person, say 80's 90's I would tend to believe in them being frail due to bone density, ( weakness). Michael was not old!!
Someone was was causing him to be sick on PURPOSE!!! which lead to his untimely death...on PURPOSE!!!

Back