This Is It - Your Analysis

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
As we get older we always look more frail, so I don't really think he was too thin.

That is not true! Michael was older but his age didn't have anything to do with how thin he was.
On the other hand, a really old person, say 80's 90's I would tend to believe in them being frail due to bone density, ( weakness). Michael was not old!!
Someone was was causing him to be sick on PURPOSE!!! which lead to his untimely death...on PURPOSE!!!

Okay, two separate comments here. First I didn't say Michael was old or frail. I was just saying as we get older we appear more frail. What I mean is you could have a 20 yr. old male that weighs 140, and a 60 year old male who weighs the same, and a lot of times the older male will look "thinner". That is not an insult to Michael, we just lose some of our muscle tone as we get older, so we carry our weight differently.

Second, I agree that it is possible that someone was causing him to be sick, I think at this point anything is possible and nothing would shock me. Michael did seem to be a better weight before the TII rehearsals.

Anyway my original comments were more directed at the people who say Michael was too thin. I was just throwing my 2 cents in there. With out seeing him in person it's hard to say I guess.

That video is gone now. It was taken down by Sony.

Oh well, at least we have the most important thing.

mj43n.jpg

You know...when I saw TTI and saw Mike like this I felt really sad. Ppl around me ( non-fans) kept saying how he did great and singed and danced in the movie and I didn't want to say that I saw something wrong with Mike.
But deep down... he reminded me of my grandmother. She died a few months after he did, she loved Mike too and was really sad when she heard the news.
But anyway, the reason this pic of Mike reminds me of her is bc during her treatment (she did radiotherapy for cancer) she lost a lot of weight. And you could see she was not well, just like Mike - the cheeks are sunk in, the ears appear bigger, his eyes lost the spark and of course, the rest of the body takes a toll too.
I'm not implying Mike had any disease or anything, I'm just saying he was not well, whether it was stress, pressure, physical pain or whatever. No matter how much some ppl keep trying to say he wasn't thin, it's the age, it's this or that, I know there was something wrong.:no:

And in this pic, Michael looks so good. If this Michael at his rehearsal doesn't look healthy, then you need to redefine what healthy looks to you.

MJ+2009+TII+74.jpg

In the other pic, if Michael was tired, his eyes would be red or there would be dark circles under his eyes, and underneath would be sunken in or puffy. There's none of that in this picture.

mj43n.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if someone drugged him that night before. So it was only the night before his passing that he had that strange look in his eyes. TOO coincidental.

And I'm surprised that no one's ever brought this up, but it's said that people can sometimes FEEL when there time to go is near. (for instance, this two year old boy I knew visited his diseased brother's grave one afternoon and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." the next afternoon, only he was taken away by a car accident) By the strong spiritual person Michael was, I wonder if he just felt it that night, and that's why he was looking that way.

maybe nobody drugged him, maybe he was just sad his time was near cause he felt something horrible about to happen.

I won't leave out the possibility of someone drugging Michael though, and also, the investigation is still ongoing.

Last edited:
i see 10 names on the list of dancers. timor steffens is a dancer to. so not 9 or did i misunderstand you?

i see 10 names on the list of dancers. timor steffens is a dancer to. so not 9 or did i misunderstand you?

hello, im new in this password area, and read this post every word, and ive got some questions, maybe you will help me with it??

1. fans did try to stop him i read, what does that mean and where can i read more of that??
2. did he ask to go to a hospital that night?? a first time for me to read that. who said that where did this information came from??

3. maybe he felt really insecure about his face so he wore more sunglasses?? i read that in his autopsy his nois was really bad.

4. i feel stupid. i ignored the fact when a saw tii 10 times i only found him thin and 1 time when he did thriller and travis was with him he looked ill (like he was going to fall of that thing dont know the english word for it' but when i read all your ideas from everyones, i feel stupid, how could i even believe it was only murrays fault for ODing him. and even like kenny ....... sorry guys im that stuppid cry cry....

I find you all very interesset in the truth and i like that a lot, if michael can see this he would be proud.

hope you all will help me answer the questions.

love

Hi Ingelief and welcome to the conspiracy area.:)

I think you should take some time to browse around the forum using the Search button and key words like Follower Fans, Autopsy, Michael to fans about the O2 concerts. I'm sure you will spot links with all the information that you need.
As far as your questions are concerned:

1. Fans did try to warn him -- in fact they wrote him letters the days before he passed and tried to send them. But the security was tightened especially during the night before his death so we don't know for sure if they ever got to Michael.
Copies of the letters are posted in the This-Is-Not-It forum under Follower Fan Testimonies, and I'm pretty sure we have them here as well.

2. I don't remember reading about that anywhere, but we know Frank Dileo told Marlon Jackson on 6/25 that Michael wasn't feeling well that night. If he asked to go to the hospital, I don't know. Do we know if he actually asked to be carried and his wish was not granted? He was actually like a prisoner in his own home that night.
Here's a link:
http://www1.essence.com/news_entert.../michael_jacksons_family_speaks_on_his_death/

3. Shades..normally he wore them to conceal part of himself, but this time I think he wasn't feeling well, he had reasons to be upset, so he knew the look in his eyes would be revealing of that.

4. Please don't feel guilty. One has to go back in history and be aware of facts in order to be able to "read" TII for what it is. A featured film that was cut and fixed to promote Michael's image as others wanted. To most of us here, TII is a piece of criminal evidence, Michael's last testimonial to who, why, and how they wanted him out of the way.

thank you so much for that! thats very much info and kind words.

i really gonna look into it.

thx! people are really lovely on this site.

Not everyone gets puffy eyes when their tired, sometimes it's more tired mentally than physically.

but i mentioned more than just that one symptom, and Michael had none of those symptoms.

please read that post again.

Sometimes you just have to trust your instict.
Eventhough I was excited watching TII ( I literaly had butterflies in my gut....not just from excitment ) I allways felt it was so much more.
Michael was obviously too fragile, but I was stoned on some boards by only mentioning that.
And to this day, some ppl don"t want to see the truth.I can"t say I know the truth, but if you love Michael for a long time ( like I do ) then you just feel something was not right in TII.
If nothing else...if they have 120 hrs of footage and we see Michael in these 111 minutes ..
Strange enough for me. Unless they do TII 2. Which I doubt.

And in this pic, Michael looks so good. If this Michael at his rehearsal doesn't look healthy, then you need to redefine what healthy looks to you.

MJ+2009+TII+74.jpg

In the other pic, if Michael was tired, his eyes would be red or there would be dark circles under his eyes, and underneath would be sunken in or puffy. There's none of that in this picture.

mj43n.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if someone drugged him that night before. So it was only the night before his passing that he had that strange look in his eyes. TOO coincidental.

And I'm surprised that no one's ever brought this up, but it's said that people can sometimes FEEL when there time to go is near. (for instance, this two year old boy I knew visited his diseased brother's grave one afternoon and said, "I'll see you tomorrow." the next afternoon, only he was taken away by a car accident) By the strong spiritual person Michael was, I wonder if he just felt it that night, and that's why he was looking that way.

maybe nobody drugged him, maybe he was just sad his time was near cause he felt something horrible about to happen.

I won't leave out the possibility of someone drugging Michael though, and also, the investigation is still ongoing.

I think there is a possibility that someone was drugging MJ - the second pic that you have, his pupils are extremely large since he is in the light & could be a sign that he was drugged.

^^ I agree. In none of those pics does Michael look ok to me.
The 1st is taken from such an angle that the lighting does him justice in the sense that he looks better, but not well.
I will never shake off the feeling of TII being Michael's goodbye to his fans.
There are signs that he was stepping out of this world bit by bit.

On Twitter Chucky, one of the This Is It dancers said 'listening to Breaking News was like watching This Is It' .. (and he did not believe it was MJ singing on Breaking News).. so ermm.. what did he mean by that?!

That really surprised me, yet at the same time, didn’t. Chuckie said that the person singing in breaking news wasn’t Michael, but a very very different soul.

Which means the Michael we see in TII isn’t the soul of Michael that we all know. I think Chris Grant (another dancer for TII) is right when he said THEY DID NOT CHOOSE MICHAEL AT HIS BEST MOMENTS to put in TII. He kept mentioning how confused he was of that.

Something that is unexplained till this day.

Towards the end of the break down in 'beat it' MJ does his jump in the air and you can see it visibly hurts his knee, he tries to cover it up by sliding to the floor. I assume it was arthritic pain?

It Mj had not died not sure if he would have showed up for the This is it concerts. Honestly, after the first few shows were postponed, I felt here we go, our man is not going to go through with this. I don’t blame him, he was just done with it all. Call me crazy but in my gut I feel he was being forced to do it. Financially he was running out of options. Wish he would have just sold the fricking catalog and went on with his life.

TMZ (I know) recently did a doc "who really killed MJ" after watching that it re enforces my opinion that he was in no shape to do these shows. Jacksons should have won the case against AEG also.

Despite his thin physique by all accounts he was doing well on June 23/24. unfortunately we may never know how good he could be when show time came , as during rehearsals he would only go 60%.Essentially he was holding back.
It does seem like they were behind schedule with production, as start date being July 13th, they hadn't done a full run through.

Last edited:
I wish Michael had been given more time to physically build himself up to do the shows. Had they scheduled the shows to start in 2010, and give him a year to build up his energy and get in shape for the concerts, I think things could have turned out differently.

There must be so much TII footage left (over 100 hours total ) . Firstly there is the 8 or so songs not in the movie. Then in the future they could release the best un edited rehearsals and discussions. There could be two or more editons, similar to other famous film anniversary releases.

Despite his thin physique by all accounts he was doing well on June 23/24. unfortunately we may never know how good he could be when show time came , as during rehearsals he would only go 60%.Essentially he was holding back.
It does seem like they were behind schedule with production, as start date being July 13th, they hadn't done a full run through.

He was doing well because he was on stimulants.

He was doing well because he was on stimulants.
I agree that at some points he was ill (June 19th and others) . But at other points he was showing energy, for example June 5th rehearsal (IJCSLY Beat it with the red shirt and Sunglasses) June 9th/10th rehearsal Blue t shirt and red pants (WBSS Human nature Smooth criminal etc) June 23rd/24
Both views can be true at the same time.

I agree that at some points he was ill (June 19th and others) . But at other points he was showing energy, for example June 5th rehearsal (IJCSLY Beat it with the red shirt and Sunglasses) June 9th/10th rehearsal Blue t shirt and red pants (WBSS Human nature Smooth criminal etc) June 23rd/24
Michael Jackson was showing energy because Dr. Conrad Murray gave to him a specific stimulant in the form of a tablet on a daily basis.

That tablet contained three substances (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin), and this was confirmed by authorities that searched the singer's house right after his death.

The caffeine (in the tablet) also worsened his insomnia.

Note that the sale of ephedrine (as a commercial product) is banned in USA because it can lead to heart attacks or even to death.

It's probably the most fascinating part of MJs life for me at the minute. It's hard to find a straight summary of what actually went down.

It's been pretty much clarified through court documents a long time ago.

The fact he was on stimulants isn't a view.

Back