This picture deserves its own thread

virginia_woolf

Proud Member
I don't know if this picture was already posted. Sorry if it was but I really think it deserves its own thread.

the One and Only and his ladies
1zydo2d.jpg
:lol:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
WOW!!

:woohoo:

Virginia- those ladies are soooooo lucky!! :) I used to work with a lady who had dwarfism.
And Alyssa- please tell me what was 'that' day??? LOL and why on earth is the man sitting next to MJ looking so bored? lmao! MJ has a lovely grin, whilst the man next to him looks bored out of his mind!! ( who is he?)

Last edited:
hahahaha i havent a clue!! LOL
but looks like he had a great night anyway!! lol
he's having stacks of craic!!
wee drunk MJ!! :wub:

ooooh Bad Bad Mikey!!! :naughty: I wonder if he gets :censored: when he's tipsy :shifty: and wild and crazy and......:dropdead:

:naughty:

he's so HOT!!!! :heat:

(but srsly, he's not really swigging a bottle of Schmirnoff is he? :bugeyed )

I don't know if this picture was already posted. Sorry if it was but I really think it deserves its own thread.

1zydo2d.jpg

Excellent choice, Mr. Jackson!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Sa wascha sdarowje!!

You know quality when you see it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is that photoshopped in any way? If yes, cool idea. That's too much. :punk::punk:

Oh yes...id say he is downing that smirnoff alright!
naughty boy!!
:dribble:
and yeah... i think he does get :censored: when he's drunk!! :lmao:

Virginia- those ladies are soooooo lucky!! :) I used to work with a lady who had dwarfism.
And Alyssa- please tell me what was 'that' day??? LOL and why on earth is the man sitting next to MJ looking so bored? lmao! MJ has a lovely grin, whilst the man next to him looks bored out of his mind!! ( who is he?)

The man next to Mike is Francis Ford Coppola, the director of Captain EO, The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, Bram Stoker's Dracula etc etc..

You know he is not sober in that picture. A sober person does not drink vodka straight :lmao:

I wish I could have had some drinks with Mikey....

Uh oh what's going on here? What's that he's drinking there? Must have been quite a night for him. :giggle: I've never seen this photo before. Thanks for sharing.

1zydo2d.jpg

:lol: :toofunny: :lol: Way, way too funny. Thanks so much for posting. Don't care if it's photoshoped or not. It just rulzzz. :lol: You are quite right, these pics deserve their own thread, they really do. :D

And again...

mjcapteoflyingmilk.jpg

LMAOOOO Who's the ghost pourin the milk? LOL He looks so serious just like a lil' kid in the kindergarden waitin' for the miss to feed him lol.

I actually have a bowl transparent just like that i use to mix my hair dye, i could have lent it to him. :p On second thought nope, i love him too much 2 do that to his sowwy arse behind :giggle: And also...back in the days when he was eatin' his milk and cereal with ghosts i was 3/4 so i had no idea whatsoever what hair dye was lol.

On another site they said this day was rehearsals for Captain EO? That's why FFC was there.

Ohhh gawwwd :bugeyed: Mike you naughty boy :heat:

Thank you so much for sharing,

It´s not photoshop. The ladies had roles in Captain EO, and they were all goofing around on set and rehearsals. :)

Back