Those “Crazy Michael Jackson Fans:” Maybe we should listen?

I originally posted this article here some months back and then re-posted it yesterday(25th) on a few MJ fan forums because I realized there were a lot of guests on the forums and I so wanted them as well as members to read it, understand it and realize the truth. I wanted to resurrect my eralier thread of this article here at MJJC but couldn't access MJJC although I tried to for many hours. So I couldn't do it here. However, I so wanted this article to be here that I prayed somehow someone from the other boards will find my thread there and spread the word to other sites or repost it here and I'm so glad it did happen :)

I hope someone can pl. merge this with the older thread because there are some nice, very intelligent posts on there. Thanks.

Originally posted In October 2010-

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...;Crazy-MJ-Fans-”-Maybe-we-should-listen

Last edited:
Wow! Ginvid, thank you for this. I'ts amazing that this lady who has never met me/us knows what we're going through, she just explained why I feel the way I do, when I couldn't explain it myself, Thats powerful.
Mikage Souji beautiful post thank you.

I will never heal from this.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! This post beautifully says it all. It's another post I've print and will read repeatedly to help me.

An "outsider" grieving to the extent I have and still do no longer bothers me because this community has made me realize it's normal as another facet of the phenom effect of Michael. He truly was a gift to us. I feel so fortunate now I connected to him to the extent I didn't even know I had until he passed, and I've always been an ardent fan. It really has been like losing a close family member and I now know that doesn't make me crazy because of expressive fans like you. Again, thank you for this exquisite post.

I'm quite flattered by the fact that you would find my utterances worthwhile enough to keep in printed format! :)

Thanks to all of you who have liked my post. I'm glad my words brought some comfort to you.

Above all, however, I think we should thank Rev. Kaufman for her words, which have helped us all during this time, and those fans who found them and selflessly spread the message across multiple MJ fan boards.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting this article..like many of you..I know feel like SOMEONE FINALLY understands WHY I am feeling the way I am...as a matter of fact .the feelings that I could not get out of my own mouth...I couldn't express...it is comforting to know that somone finally gets it. I am so glad that I am not alone in the way I feel and WHY I feel the way I do

Mikage Souj....thank you so much for your post...it was truly amazing. I love reading your words..you too have given words to my emotions...thank you.

:cry: forget acceptance... I'm still in denial! :no:

I have this hope that one day, the truth will be heard by the world about this wonderful man...and when it does, I wanna look at every Miserable douche bags that have been spreading lies about him and still are, AND ask, What the H*ll was wrong with you to do this to a man that did Nothin' to you?

Thankyou for sharing this lovely post!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

yeah I have the same hope but I don't think this is going to happen here on earth. I have this fantasy that one day maybe in heaven the same God will put his hand in MJ's shoulder and say "this man was innocent or your incrimination". That would be the only justice that could bring me peace now, because no earthly justice will ever give back what he lost or bring him back to life.

Maybe we should take into consideration what it is that they are actually grieving and maybe, if we can get past our judgment, we should listen.

This is my favorite part, It would be great to have at least the benefit of the doubt from people outside the fanbase.

Great article! Read it before but it's good to read it again, feel a little less "crazy"

Haha your post made me laugh!

Anyway, we may be crazy but the truly crazy part is that we actually know the secret! Michael is special no question about it. His life is a guide for us all on how to be good, loving members of this beautiful planet.

Wow. It's like this person had entered my mind and read my thoughts during my grieving process. Great article and very well written. :)

this is very much appreciated, and well and truthfully explained. if anyone deserves the tolerance and gentle patience reserved in this world for some that act out, it's 'those crazy' Michael Jackson fans.

Back