Thriller or Ghosts

Thriller or Ghosts

• Total voters
The worst part about it is that because of where I'm from and when the record companies were trying to kill Michael's later 90's works, I never saw ghosts before a couple weeks ago. Never heard any of the songs from it either.

Sadly, that's true.

Ghosts is absolutely phenomenal but the media just wouldn't let you see it.

Ghosts is extremely under rated. The track is great, but the acting is superb, and the dancing... I can't put it in words how much genius I think it is.

Ghosts is just sublime. There's all the obvious stuff, the dancing, the amazing music- but it's that sublime something that he managed to let Stan Winston capture. There's a knowledge in Ghosts that jumps at you from the screen and grabs. Truly, truly rare and sublime. That undercurrent of quicksilver does me in every single time.

I love the short film for Ghosts and I love the song. I wish more people knew about because it doesn't get the credit it deserves. I absolutely love the storyline, the dancing, just everything about it. I like Thriller too. It's a classic, but people act like that's the only song and short film Michael has made.

I still remember the expectation of waiting to see "Thriller" for its debut on a Friday (?) night of my senior year. Had to go to a friend's house to see it, because we didn't have MTV. I LOVE Thriller for my memories of the time, but I think Ghosts is amazing. I think Thriller has become too familiar to me, so I enjoy the surprises of Ghosts more. I'm trying to not see Thriller for awhile so I can "see it again" with less familiarity.

i have 11 year cousin who loves hannah montana. i always thried to show her cool mj vids, like 1995 mtv performance, or some music vids. but she always said "oh, his dancing is weird, he looks like a girl (which i get really mad, cuz to mj is hot)" . so i was bored and began to watch ghosts. and i showed her. since there, she loved it. and made me replay it. i was so happy by watching her reaction. i don't why i didn't show her before!. to me ghosts is the best short film of all time

VERY DIFFICULT CHOICE!!!...but i have to go with Thriller.

Now that was a tough one!

I did choose Ghosts though. Such an amazing shortfilm with an awww plot and wicked special effects.

Maybe, the 'fact' I didn't realize the mayor was Michael till I gawked at the credits :busted:
So the 2nd time, I was like WOW :swoon:

Me right now.
krabs.jpg

OMG both are amazing! But I think Thriller is my favorite.

The drama of Thriller and the super music video of 2Bad! Awesomeness!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thriller. Ghosts is awesome but it's just too long. How often are you really going to watch 40 minute long music video?

Thriller was already the greatest music video of all time the very day it premiered, music entertainment at the very highest level, nothing is going to top it, especially since the video genre has waned over time

Thriller. Ghosts is awesome but it's just too long. How often are you really going to watch 40 minute long music video?

I personally can't remember when I watched Thriller. I enjoy Ghosts because of the dance routines and the awesome 2Bad version. I like it more than Thriller.

So it's not the same for everyone.

I like Thriller a lot, but I feel like Ghosts is just so much better personally. Plus the dancing is wicked.

Back