TMZ Chatter ONLY

Re: Tmz chatter

To be honest.... Regarding the 911 call, considering how ''cool'' they sounded.. No panic in the background... I dont even believe that Dr Conrad Murray was operating CPR on him... I dont even believe he did CPR on the bed... I think Michael just laid there and the doctor just stood beside him trying to clue out what to make up that would sound like a good explanation.. Or he just did CPR on the bed because he knew Michael was dead and that there was no point in doing CPR on the floor!

the person woh called was good in the fact that he remained calm and collected. peopleusually get excited and flustered and that could cost lives. unfortunately, it didn't make an impact in this case but he did what he should've. remained calm

Of course he was gone when paramedics arrived. :mello: Do you think whoever did this to him wanted there to be any slight chance of resuscitation by the paramedics. He probably didn't even start with his phony attempts at cpr until he was already gone, and then that was all show because the security was present. 911 wasn't called until after 12:00 noon, yet sometime around 9:00am in the morning the doctors accomplices in Houston were frantically at the storage facility gathering things. Either he was already gone around 9:00am when the calls were placed to Houston or their evil plan was in motion.

that's what im thinking, lily. it is super fishy. it could've been an innocent thing to do, have someone go to storage and get something or it could've been malicious. we'll see

Of course he was gone when paramedics arrived. :mello: Do you think whoever did this to him wanted there to be any slight chance of resuscitation by the paramedics. He probably didn't even start with his phony attempts at cpr until he was already gone, and then that was all show because the security was present. 911 wasn't called until after 12:00 noon, yet sometime around 9:00am in the morning the doctors accomplices in Houston were frantically at the storage facility gathering things. Either he was already gone around 9:00am when the calls were placed to Houston or their evil plan was in motion.

Surely the paramedics would have realised this at the scene though? I mean the body would have been cold probably if it had been this long.

Interesting Thread. Read most of it.

I heard about the 2 employee's who went to the storage facility just this weekend. The time clocked at 9:22am according to Sue Lyons the manager of the storage. There was video of her on Headline news. She said she observed the female employee's of Dr. Murray taking out about 5 boxes and putting them in a car(i think).

At 9:22am, I believe Michael was not dead yet. He was still "under"(Diprivan). My theory is, it wasn't until Dr Murray would later get the confirmation from them that all files and evidence were successfully destroyed or hidden that the Lethal Injections into Michael's neck vein"s were administered. As Michael layed there in a coma like sleep, Murray and whomever elese in the room with him began the cover up and staging of all those meds to be later found making it appear as those Michael was an out of control addict by his own hands. This was a slow methodical death which is why we heard those early reports of a faint pulse and how his body was still warm. They had put him under and injected him plenty of times before, they knew the time they would be dealing with very well.

When they were sure his heart had stopped and he was gone, they called 911.

It will be interesting to see how long he was gone from the toxicology report, from the time the whole world found out about it.

Jackson's Doctor -- Strange Signs

Posted Jul 27th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
0625_michael_jackson_ex5.jpg
Law enforcement sources tell us one of the theories they're exploring in Michael Jackson's death is that Dr. Conrad Murray administered Propofol to the singer and then left the room, eventually to return to a dead body.

Our sources say when paramedics arrived Michael Jackson was found with an IV in his arm, an IV stand nearby along with an empty IV bag and oxygen tank.

We're told paramedics who arrived on scene say Dr. Murray's conduct was "strange" -- he was "hard to deal with" and was "getting in the way" of emergency responders.

As we already reported, paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the house but Dr. Murray insisted they transport the singer to the hospital.

We're told at the UCLA Medical Center -- after doctors gave up on resuscitation efforts because Jackson was clearly dead -- Dr. Murray continued CPR, which some of the UCLA docs found curious.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/micha...murray-death-propofol-iv-ucla-medical-center/

I just hope everyone asscoiated with this come to justice.

I'm concerned about a theory on TMZ that Dr Murray and Michael's bodyguards were part of the Nation of Islam and that 3 weeks before his death Michael embraced Christianity that they killed him and that he was dead for 3 hours while evidence was being confiscated and false evidence planted. I find it horrible that people will use religion or race to come up with such an excuse, especially since the white Christian community in America is very distrustful of Islamics and Muslims after the 9/11 incident and has been using terrorism as their new way of pushing out the black community. It's frightening that we might be landsliding back into a dark era of white vs black again, only this time in the name of religion.

I'm concerned about a theory on TMZ that Dr Murray and Michael's bodyguards were part of the Nation of Islam and that 3 weeks before his death Michael embraced Christianity that they killed him and that he was dead for 3 hours while evidence was being confiscated and false evidence planted. I find it horrible that people will use religion or race to come up with such an excuse, especially since the white Christian community in America is very distrustful of Islamics and Muslims after the 9/11 incident and has been using terrorism as their new way of pushing out the black community. It's frightening that we might be landsliding back into a dark era of white vs black again, only this time in the name of religion.
I don't think that Murray or his current crop of bodyguards were associated with the NOI in anyway. Even Min. Farrakan said yesterday that Dr. Murray 'blew it'.

nd that 3 weeks before his death Michael embraced Christianity
thats been denied by andre crouch. theres an article about it. mj was already a christian

dito re the bodyguards as said above

i'm concerned that TMZ has gained so much respect. a lot that they say is still speculative.

Interesting Thread. Read most of it.

I heard about the 2 employee's who went to the storage facility just this weekend. The time clocked at 9:22am according to Sue Lyons the manager of the storage. There was video of her on Headline news. She said she observed the female employee's of Dr. Murray taking out about 5 boxes and putting them in a car(i think).

At 9:22am, I believe Michael was not dead yet. He was still "under"(Diprivan). My theory is, it wasn't until Dr Murray would later get the confirmation from them that all files and evidence were successfully destroyed or hidden that the Lethal Injections into Michael's neck vein"s were administered. As Michael layed there in a coma like sleep, Murray and whomever elese in the room with him began the cover up and staging of all those meds to be later found making it appear as those Michael was an out of control addict by his own hands. This was a slow methodical death which is why we heard those early reports of a faint pulse and how his body was still warm. They had put him under and injected him plenty of times before, they knew the time they would be dealing with very well.

When they were sure his heart had stopped and he was gone, they called 911.

It will be interesting to see how long he was gone from the toxicology report, from the time the whole world found out about it.

This sounds quite plausible to me. :( What bothers me though is motive. What motive would Dr Murray have to kill Michael off... unless he was paid to do it?

Oh please dont say like this. It cant be like that, we say he was just overstrssed and his little heart stopped. You cant just kill Michael Jackson like that, the police will investigate everything. And dr murray life is now a mess. He could not do that to himself, this was not planned. Somehow he messed up big time though.

i reckon it was an accident through malpractice. and that someone will be jailed for manslaughter.

I can't even think of the thought that murray made a mistake and killed michael by accident. Then go around and cover the whole mess up.

This sounds quite plausible to me. :( What bothers me though is motive. What motive would Dr Murray have to kill Michael off... unless he was paid to do it?

Bingo! The bigger picture here, is money. Always follow the money in cases like this. But here's How it's looking like it will go down: Michael's very slow and methodical murder will go down as an accident on behalf of the doctor. That way the other crooks, thieves and partners in Michael's death can go basically untouched.

All the while the others are having a joyous time off of Michael's Estate.

Bingo! The bigger picture here, is money. Always follow the money in cases like this. But here's How it's looking like it will go down: Michael's very slow and methodical murder will go down as an accident on behalf of the doctor. That way the other crooks, thieves and partners in Michael's death can go basically untouched.

All the while the others are having a joyous time off of Michael's Estate.

Yes I believe you are right sadly :( It is what I've thought from day one. Once the doctor does his time in jail I bet he has a lot of money left for him in a swiss bank account...

i'm concerned that TMZ has gained so much respect. a lot that they say is still speculative.

I still take what they report with a pinch of salt but then I do that with ALL media. For example The Times newspaper in London is supposed to be a more serious paper but its still owned by Murdoch... I don't like the normal tabloid stories on TMZ but if they are leaking any of the truth then that is good as many read their site. If Michael's death was murder I just want the truth to come out, with so many possibly involved... I hope a few trip up big time like Dr Murray so it cannot be covered up. Although as I've said in another post, I do think they'll make it out to be the doctor was in a panic and it was an accident then when he leaves jail one day he will disappear and have millions left for him in a swiss bank a/c by the real people who set it all up... This is only 'my' opinion/theory at the moment...

they wanted to call it. and the 'sources' could very well be the paramedics.
Good point, so Murray 'out ranked' them and they had to go along with trying CPR

Jackson's Doctor -- Strange Signs

Posted Jul 27th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff
0625_michael_jackson_ex5.jpg
Law enforcement sources tell us one of the theories they're exploring in Michael Jackson's death is that Dr. Conrad Murray administered Propofol to the singer and then left the room, eventually to return to a dead body.

Our sources say when paramedics arrived Michael Jackson was found with an IV in his arm, an IV stand nearby along with an empty IV bag and oxygen tank.

We're told paramedics who arrived on scene say Dr. Murray's conduct was "strange" -- he was "hard to deal with" and was "getting in the way" of emergency responders.

As we already reported, paramedics wanted to pronounce Jackson dead at the house but Dr. Murray insisted they transport the singer to the hospital.

We're told at the UCLA Medical Center -- after doctors gave up on resuscitation efforts because Jackson was clearly dead -- Dr. Murray continued CPR, which some of the UCLA docs found curious.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/micha...murray-death-propofol-iv-ucla-medical-center/

I just hope everyone asscoiated with this come to justice.

EMPTY IV bag. This sounds suspicious to me. IF this is true I'm really hoping the empty bag was not attached to MJ when the paramedics arrived. :-( :-(

the needle would've still been in the iv and it's not an injection of sorts. it needs to be on a drip type thing....like an iv and closely monitored. once it's stopped in the iv, the person wakes up

New TMZ article. Two days after Michael died Dr. Murray told the police he gave Michael propofal 2 hours befor he died.

Ok that kind of kills the he gave it to himself line. And I am not buying that time he says he gave it to him at all

i'm still trying to understand why he was receiving it when he had a rehearsal to attend.

I think Michael was a night person. He went to sleep late and got up late. Somewhere there must be information on when he would show up at rehersals. The last one he was at took place in the evening though. Karen Faye spoke a little about him being a night person too.

I think Michael was a night person. He went to sleep late and got up late. Somewhere there must be information on when he would show up at rehersals. The last one he was at took place in the evening though. Karen Faye spoke a little about him being a night person too.

o ok, thanks for clearing that up. i was under the impression that his rehearsal was at 2pm. i guess so much information is being swapped i can't tell which is conjecture anymore.

thats been denied by andre crouch. theres an article about it. mj was already a christian

dito re the bodyguards as said above
when did he deny that??
the needle would've still been in the iv and it's not an injection of sorts. it needs to be on a drip type thing....like an iv and closely monitored. once it's stopped in the iv, the person wakes up
This is what im trying to figure out. WHy didn't michael wake up once the drip stopped. What made him go into the arrest instead of waking.

question does michael have to receive oxygen the whole time while under diprivan or only if the patient needs it. like as a backup plan. If so its possible that murry took away michael's oxygen (on purpose) and that's why he went into arrest.

when did he deny that??

This is what im trying to figure out. WHy didn't michael wake up once the drip stopped. What made him go into the arrest instead of waking.

question does michael have to receive oxygen the whole time while under diprivan or only if the patient needs it. like as a backup plan. If so its possible that murry took away michael's oxygen (on purpose) and that's why he went into arrest.

I think the drip was started and the doctor left him alone for too long or fell asleep himself. By the time the drip ran out, Mike was already dead or at least beyond help. That is why I think he didn't wake up when it ran out and why it really is negligence by the doctor.

Back