TMZ Chatter ONLY

Re: Tmz chatter

when did he deny that??

This is what im trying to figure out. WHy didn't michael wake up once the drip stopped. What made him go into the arrest instead of waking.

I think the drip was started and the doctor left him alone for too long or fell asleep himself. By the time the drip ran out, Mike was already dead or at least beyond help. That is why I think he didn't wake up when it ran out and why it really is negligence by the doctor.

I'm thinking it's possible that the device on the IV drip controlling the rate of infusion might have failed somehow and delivered too much diprivan into his body, and that's why the empty IV bag was found. :-( :-(

diprivan is such a testy drug. u need to get it right, down to the cc's and rate of flow. that's y u have to be tubed and that's y u need to be on an ekg machine just in case the body cannot tolerate it. the ekg machine will alert the anesthesiologist and they'll slow the drip.

since mj wasn't on any machine, murray wouldn't know he was going into cardiac arrest. there's many signs that the body cannot tolerate something and since again, he wasn't being appropriately monitored, nor was there a de-fib machine on site, there was nothing murray could do.

if he left the room for two minuts and mj went into distress, he wouldn't have known.

this is negligence all around. the drip didn't stop, mj went into cardiac arrest and died and murray found him dead.

now WHEN did he do it? cuz if mj got that on routine, it's possible that staff knew not to bother him or go into his room. if murray found him sooner, had his staff remove stuff from storage, then 'find' mj and alert teh staff, it's totally murder. involuntary manslaughter will go to murder two b/c of the coverup and the attempt at obstructing justice

Last edited:
also, i remember vic talking about demerol and narcan. if u have one drug, u have the other. just in case the body goes into od mode, u have narcan to reverse the effects. what's the reverse effect drug for propofol?

at the end of this, no matter how u spin it, conrad murray is phucked

they have been. peep the tmz thread. at least 12 other docs are on watch and the number could easily double.i believe klien is next

Now according to TMZ the police have messed up by busting the house in Las Vegas 6 days after Texas raid... how convenient... meaning the doctor will get away with some of it... as hes had over a month to destroy lots of evidence now. This is all just a set up and sadly predictable :( They killed Michael for money.

Will the real truth ever come out now the public will just be told Michael was a drug addict and thats that by the media... Will we have to wait 20 years for those tv programmes where they uncover more facts etc... It all makes me feel sick they can get away with this :( I hope someone tripped up big time along the way and gets found out or the children bless them speak up if they know anything(I wish they did not have to go through all this and now they'll live their whole lives wondering those poor loves)

Now according to TMZ the police have messed up by busting the house in Las Vegas 6 days after Texas raid... how convenient... meaning the doctor will get away with some of it... as hes had over a month to destroy lots of evidence now. This is all just a set up and sadly predictable :( They killed Michael for money.

Will the real truth ever come out now the public will just be told Michael was a drug addict and thats that by the media... Will we have to wait 20 years for those tv programmes where they uncover more facts etc... It all makes me feel sick they can get away with this :( I hope someone tripped up big time along the way and gets found out or the children bless them speak up if they know anything(I wish they did not have to go through all this and now they'll live their whole lives wondering those poor loves)

I just read it!!! :bugeyed

A turf war between Las Vegas law enforcement on one hand and the DEA and the LAPD on the other could have compromised yesterday's raids on Dr. Conrad Murray's office and home ... according to multiple law enforcement sources.

they didn'tmess up shit. lv was the one that messed up by delaying things so long and not allowing the dea to go in and do what they wanted. a simultaneous raide. sorry but that dr isn't smart enough to erase hard drives. he already got outed when someone went to his storage unit....so i doubt he'll be playing fast a loose now.

Coroner Visits Another Beverly Hills Doc
Posted Jul 29th 2009 3:49PM by TMZ Staff

We've learned L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just arrived at the Beverly Hills medical office of Dr. Lawrence Koplin, subpoena in hand. We've learned Winter is on the hunt for Michael Jackson medical files.

We're told Winter is interested in the records of the nurse anesthetist in the office -- David Fournier. We're told Dr. Arnold Klein performed procedures on Jackson in Dr. Koplin's office and Fournier administered anesthesia.

UPDATE: Winter has just left and he confirmed he is "still looking for medical records involving Michael Jackson."

Story Developing ...

fuckin klien is in this damnmess. and even debbie knows it. proof is that she didn't even go to see him when she went to the dr. nor did she defend him. wtf?

today. they went to the dr's office that klien used to see what med records were there. since klien used the office...the stuff was at that office. and they already took klien's records.

Re: Dr. Murray Employees (who went to storage Unit) Give Different Stories

Used needles don't get stored, they get deposited in a special receptacle that states Biohazard and get collected by a company, they dont't get stored in no damn warehouse.

were they really used needles?

how odd... why would anyone keep used ones instead of putting them in the bio bin for disposal?

were they really used needles?

how odd... why would anyone keep used ones instead of putting them in the bio bin for disposal?
because it's a hurried lie they told without thinking to try and get out of telling the truth of why they really went there in the first place.

conflicting stories...

wow murry must have rubbed off his stupidtiy on his workers. more bad ridiculous lies.

Please don't post TMZ stories as a new thread. We have two stickies on this sub forum, one being TMZ Reports Only and two being TMZ Chatter Only.

Thanks.

Please don't post TMZ stories as a new thread. We have two stickies on this sub forum, one being TMZ Reports Only and two being TMZ Chatter Only.

Thanks.

i think it's the people who don't visit these 2 stickies who are making new threads :lol:
only like 4 of us tmz repost-ers pop back in here.

one repost for chatters and one repost for reports!

City Attorney Probes AEG
Posted Jul 30th 2009 3:00PM by TMZ Staff

We've learned the L.A. City Attorney is investigating AEG for allegedly making promises to people who paid thousands of dollars to attend the Michael Jackson memorial ... but not delivering on its promise to donate the money to the LA Police Foundation.

Sources in the City Attorney's office tell us complaints have been lodged by people who bought suites for the July 7th memorial at the Staples Center. People who paid $5,000 for a suite claim AEG promised the money would be donated to the LA Police Foundation but AEG has not delivered a cent.

A rep for AEG told TMZ there were 18 suites that went for $5,000 a pop and AEG did indeed promise the money would be donated to the Police Foundation. The rep said AEG is still doing a final accounting of the event and "We have every intention of making this donation."

AEG says the city is trying to get way too much -- 7 figures -- out of them for the event. But the City Attorney believes AEG is on the hook for expenses including sanitation, transportation, street services and LAPD protection -- and that does indeed go into the 7 figures.

Jackson Autopsy Delayed
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/30/jackson-autopsy-delayed/
Posted Jul 30th 2009 5:36PM by TMZ Staff
0728_mj_coroner_prev_ex_2.jpg
Law enforcement sources tell us the L.A. County Coroner has delayed release of Michael Jackson's autopsy report.

After meeting for several hours today with the LAPD and L.A. County D.A.'s [COLOR=#29a256! important][COLOR=#29a256! important]office[/COLOR][/COLOR], the Coroner decided to push back the release of the autopsy results ... the stated reason -- need for continued investigation.

Present at the meeting today ... L.A. County Coroner Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran, Head Deputy D.A. Bill Hodgman, LAPD Detectives Orlando Martinez and Dan Myers.

Story developing...

Used needles don't get stored, they get deposited in a special receptacle that states Biohazard and get collected by a company, they dont't get stored in no damn warehouse.

Exactly, if she was gonna lie she should have come up with something better than that, because I'm sure that goes against all kinds of medical rules let alone storing biohazard material. And the other chick talking about moving a chair :mello: give me a break.

this was already posted in the reports thread (to keep on record) and i am posting one here so we can discuss it:

Jackson Spent Last Hours in Doctor's Bed
Posted Jul 31st 2009 1:12AM by TMZ Staff

The reports that Michael Jackson spent the last night in his bedroom are not true -- we've learned Jackson spent his last hours in Dr. Conrad Murray's bedroom ... in Dr. Murray's bed.

Multiple law enforcement sources tell us Jackson did not want people going in and out of his room, so he used Dr. Murray's bedroom for his IV Propofol. We're told Dr. Murray administered the Propofol to Jackson hours before he died, while the singer lay in Murray's bed.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray may have been using his room almost nightly to administer Propofol to Jackson. Emergency workers found an IV stand, an empty IV bag and oxygen tanks in Dr. Murray's room. And as we first reported, the Monday after Jackson died, cops found a stash of Propofol and other drugs hidden in a closet connected to Dr. Murray's room.

We've already reported Dr. Murray left the room at some point when Jackson was receiving an IV drip of Propofol and may have fallen asleep. Cops believe by the time he awakened Jackson's heart may have already stopped beating.

We're told Dr. Murray was not in Jackson's house during the day. He would show up in the evening and leave in the morning. Law enforcement believes the doctor may have regularly gone to Jackson's home at night to administer Propofol so the singer could sleep.

Law enforcement believes Dr. Murray could have discovered Jackson sometime around 9 AM the day of his death. One theory cops are working under ... after discovering Jackson either in distress or dead, Dr. Murray called two employees at his medical office in Houston and told them to go to his storage unit and remove certain boxes. Both women told TMZ Dr. Murray did not call them but cops are dubious. The stories of the two women conflict -- one says a box of dirty needles was retrieved; the other says she went to retrieve a chair.

As for what may have been in the boxes, law enforcement is investigating whether Dr. Murray had Propofol delivered to his Houston medical office ... possibly put in his storage unit ... and then FedEx'd to Los Angeles as needed.

Dr. Murray rented the storage unit April 1 and the staff went back on 4 different occasions before Jackson's death.

We know when the DEA raided Dr. Murray's Houston medical office, they seized a rolodex card with FedEx information.

So LaToya's story has some legs now, bcuz she stated that MJ wasn't in his room when the Dr. "supposedly" found him... Well looks like he might get charged with murder instead of manslaughter.. I want to know what med school he graduated from, cuz I know his teachers are smacking themselves in the face for letting this mofo graduate.

So LaToya's story has some legs now, bcuz she stated that MJ wasn't in his room when the Dr. "supposedly" found him... Well looks like he might get charged with murder instead of manslaughter.. I want to know what med school he graduated from, cuz I know his teachers are smacking themselves in the face for letting this mofo graduate.

i'm noticing a lot of the rumors we've been hearing for the past weeks turn up true. :|

Back