TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

I don't really want to start a new thread for this. But LKL is reporting on the burial (of course. . .) and he has freakin' Leonard Rowe on whom LK says is going to be a speaker at the funeral!! Ugh. Steve Manning is there too who was the founder of the first J5 fan club and has been a close family friend.

Steve says that all brothers are going to speak and they are going to sing for Michael.

They are saying that this funeral is costing $1m.

Reporting that Liz Taylor will be there and Stevie Wonder.

Okay, it WAS LK who leaked the invitation. Says that he is going to show it to us after the break.

LK is also going to have a special tonight at midnight, I suppose reporting what went on at the funeral. . .:(

Sky News just reported that the family are allowing filming up to them going into the crypt

Yes, he was smiling. I saw that. But ok, he's really is allowed to smile... ok. But I'm sorry, can someone just tell me why the heck he needed to be ouside the house for long minutes?

The Musical Prophet and the Queen of Diamonds together? I'm happy that Michael's TRUE friends will be there.

But....Leonard Rowe, the one that Micahel dumped in May 2009?

http://site2.mjeol.com/mjeol-bullet/leonard-rowe-fired-by-jackson-in-may-2009-minib-75.html

WTF???????

Steve Manning CANNOT be the founder of the 1st J5 fan club. Don't. Believe. This.

I heard Funeral was 3 million.

I don't really want to start a new thread for this. But LKL is reporting on the burial (of course. . .) and he has freakin' Leonard Rowe on whom LK says is going to be a speaker at the funeral!! Ugh. Steve Manning is there too who was the founder of the first J5 fan club and has been a close family friend.

They are saying that this funeral is costing $1m.

Reporting that Liz Taylor will be there and Stevie Wonder.

Yes. I can tell you why Joe was out there yes - the police were briefing him on their plans! He was being kept up to date with the situation. Geeez.

Yes, he was smiling. I saw that. But ok, he's really is allowed to smile... ok. But I'm sorry, can someone just tell me why the heck he needed to be ouside the house for long minutes?

Please let's make a rule for tonight - every post must include a

hug for someone or anyone, ok? A lot of us need it.

So....

*hugs for everyone*

Yes, I wore deodorant.

hugs..... everyone.... as MJ would say to us....

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

The fact that the two-faced vulture Leonard Rowe has been asked to attend Michael Jackson's private funeral (presumably by his longtime friend and business partner Joe Jackson) alongside the likes of genuine friends like Elizabeth Taylor completely appalls and sickens me.

That is all I have to say on this depressing night, rest in peace Michael Jackson.. :(

well Joseph smiles sometimes, he has to, he has to be a little happy, his son is going to finally be put at rest, its not time to hate, Michael said in a speech that he was forgiving his father cause he understood his father was afraid of showing those kind of emotions, really do not hate now, its Michaels time

STOP this negativity towards Joe! Stop it. There is nothing wrong with him smiling/laughing. If any of the other Jackson's or the kids were there smiling would you say this about them too? And he was out there being briefed by the police - didn't you see them telling him things and pointing in different directions explaining things to him.

Some woman rudely shouted at him to come and speak to the media 'come talk to the media joe! how do you feel?!' and he ignored her and went back in.

You know, I was smiling AND laughing the day of my father's funeral, not because one bit of it was fun or funny, but because I'm human and stuff happens. And when you are grieving--no matter who you are--your body is filled with stress and all sorts of emotions that come out in ways you cannot always control. I don't regret laughing that day. And I know my father would not ever have judged me for it. I needed to laugh that horrible day!

Back