To My Dearest Michael ,

bumping my beautiful sisters thread . :wub:

How sweet of you,love you for always caring wendi:

Through me this belongs to Michael It Is a place meant for positivity only,
....... but sadly not this enviroment here any longer
so edit out

Last edited:
Dear Michael
I pray for you all the time, I pray that you are finally truly happy, I pray that wherever you may be, that our love lifts your spirit and that one sweet day we will meet again. I miss you so much, words just cannot express the loss I have had to live with and how much you are in my thoughts.
I love you xxx

You gave me strength when I wasn't strong, you gave me hope when all hope was lost, you opened my eyes when I couldn't see, You're love was always there waiting for me :cry:

Michael My Love

You were my sunshine that could brighten the darkest night.
Your smile so warm and gentle, it melted my heart.
Your eyes so sweet and beautiful, it gave me butterflies everytime.
Michael, so gorgeous and handsome, my God I fell so deeply in love with
you... I must have been 6 years old, and I loved you ever since.

You were such a sweet and caring person, a true angel, who God has claimed to be His again...

I will never forget the darkest, saddest day of my life; June 25, 2009.
My Heart ripped out of me, thorn apart, broken in a thousand pieces.
I stopped counting teardrops, cause they haven't stopped falling ever
since... Michael I still can't believe you're gone, I honestly don't know how to cope with this tragedy.

I love you so much, if I could only tell you this... :depressed: :weeping:

Michael My Love

You were my sunshine that could brighten the darkest night.
Your smile so warm and gentle, it melted my heart.
Your eyes so sweet and beautiful, it gave me butterflies everytime.
Michael, so gorgeous and handsome, my God I fell so deeply in love with
you... I must have been 6 years old, and I loved you ever since.

You were such a sweet and caring person, a true angel, who God has claimed to be His again...

I will never forget the darkest, saddest day of my life; June 25, 2009.
My Heart ripped out of me, thorn apart, broken in a thousand pieces.
I stopped counting teardrops, cause they haven't stopped falling ever
since... Michael I still can't believe you're gone, I honestly don't know how to cope with this tragedy.

I love you so much, if I could only tell you this... :depressed: :weeping:

that's was beautiful :cry: I wish I could write something like that from my bottom heart out. I could only tear up instead of voicing. I am too, cant believe he's gone like FOREVER. I woke up and realized he's gone for every morning. I really cant take this fact. How am I suppose to with without you Michael ???? :cry:

Dearest angel,

i miss you so much.... so much... i can't cope, can't take it.. i miss you and there's no where to turn to.. i never thought i would lose you. i seem to live my life, go on, but nothing is the same:( it's just pain, too much pain... and i am sick and tired of this pain...it's not easy... you were my everything and i fell i am left with nothing now...
i only hope that you are happy where you are now... in peace forever ..God bless yuor soul :""""

You touched my heart,
you changed my world,
the day that you passed my soul unfurled.

I didnt realise how amazing you were
until you were gone.:(

The scales fell away from my eyes,
as I came face to face with your early demise:(

Life is so fleeting and short,
is what I realised.
So much love you taught
as a glimpse of you I caught:yes:

Gone too soon
Yet gone you are not.
Always in my heart,
Never forgot.:wub:

You are so very precious
A rare gem it's true.
I just wish I could tell you
How much
I LOVE YOU.
:yes::doh::D:doh::wub::):angel:

Dearest angel,

i miss you so much.... so much... i can't cope, can't take it.. i miss you and there's no where to turn to.. i never thought i would lose you. i seem to live my life, go on, but nothing is the same:( it's just pain, too much pain... and i am sick and tired of this pain...it's not easy... you were my everything and i fell i am left with nothing now...
i only hope that you are happy where you are now... in peace forever ..God bless yuor soul :""""

HERE is where you can turn to Emily!:yes:
We all feel pain of the loss but together we celebrate Michael.....:yes:
We grieve together and celebrate together.
Michael Jackson might no longer be here on this earth as we know it..........but in our hearts he will live forever. Believe it and take comfort from it.:wub:

Michael,

The day you left this world, you entered my heart. And only then the most unexpected thing happened to me.

That was when I saw you.

And only then I looked right to you.

And only then my heart felt you.

And I see you, Michael.

Where were you before that shocking moment, when I could finally focus my eyes at your image?

What happened to my eyes before that they haven´t paused on you for more than a brief moment?

You were sleeping right there… in the corner of my eye, hiding in the shadows of my stare…

And I wasn´t able to see you.

Really see you.

How could I miss you then?

How blind was I?

But now I see you, Michael.

And my heart bleeds in deep sorrow while I look directly into your beautiful, sad, brown eyes…

Please, let me hold your face close to mine,

Let me have your eyes staring back at mine,

While I tell you,

I love you so much.

So much that it hurts more than I ever believed it possible.

Let me tell you many, many times as I cry,

Looking at your beautiful, sad, brown eyes,

I see you.

I see you, Michael.

You touched my heart,
you changed my world,
the day that you passed my soul unfurled.

I didnt realise how amazing you were
until you were gone.:(

The scales fell away from my eyes,
as I came face to face with your early demise:(

Life is so fleeting and short,
is what I realised.
So much love you taught
as a glimpse of you I caught:yes:

Gone too soon
Yet gone you are not.
Always in my heart,
Never forgot.:wub:

You are so very precious
A rare gem it's true.
I just wish I could tell you
How much
I LOVE YOU.
:yes::doh::D:doh::wub::):angel:

Oh Jenny that's beautiful! So is your opening poem DMG - all of them. I don't know what to say - I am moved by everything I have read on here. I would like to post something I have written but I didn't feel it would come any where close to what you have all produced - they are all so beautiful. I will type mine up and post it. :sad:

posted elsewhere so I dont hijack your thread x

Last edited:
Michael,
I never would have thought that even eight months later, my tears would still be falling for you, but they are... my heart aches for you even more so now than it ever has before. I miss you more and more each passing day, and there is not a second that goes by when I'm not thinking of you. I still don't understand why this had to happen to you. I'm just trying to accept it, but it's so hard. I'm trying to convince myself that you are in a better place, but in my mind I realize, the best place for you to be right now should be here with your children.

My goodness.. your children.. my heart hurts for them. I miss you so much, and I am only a fan, so I can not even imagine what they are going through right now, but I know that you are looking over them, and they know exactly how much you love them.
I just wish that there was a way that I could tell you how much I care for you. You have no idea what you mean to me. If you can somehow hear what I am saying, Michael, please know that I love you so much. With all of my heart.

And to everyone in this thread... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dear Michael,

I need to tell you this because it´s hurting deep inside.

I´m so sorry. Please, forgive me for being so late. For reaching out my hand for you only when you were gone. I search for you everywhere, all the time. You´re not here anymore… and at the same time, you are. You are present in everything that surrounds me. You always were. I am so sorry for not noticing it before.

Maybe I don´t have the right to be sad for your leaving. But I am anyway. I can´t help it. Forgive me for my late, insistent tears. They are so bitter, and yet, they make me feel close to you…

If you could see into my heart, you would see that it´s true. My love will be yours forever.

I miss you, Michael. Even though I may be not worth this love, I feel it so strongly. I miss you and I love you dearly.

God bless you.

Dear Michael,
although you are gone I know you are here with us. I love you so much and I am so sorry that your life had to end this way. I wish I could turn the clock back. I would give anything to have you back and things as they should be with you touring the world and us all discussing singles, concerts etc instead of memorials and court cases.
I cannot put into words how you made me feel - I have never felt such bliss- I don't think I ever will- that feeling was caused by you and only you. I thank you for all you did for me, all the hope you gave me. I will never forget and always defend you.
I'm so sorry you had to suffer so much throughout your life. I wish you did not have so much pain to contend with. But you are so loved, and will continue to be loved forevermore.
yours
Katixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not a day goes by where I don't think of you Michael. No day is easier than the other. We can fight for justice, fight for your legacy, but nothing will ever bring you back; and that's what makes this so hard. I can't believe it's almost been a year since this has happened. I can't believe I'm living in a world without you in it. You've been there my whole life, since the very beginning. It's my turn to return the favor - I will continue to be here for you and especially, your children: for all of my time here on Earth. Your life lives on through them, through us, and through all the children of the world.

I will never forget.

words are so...too beautiful on this thread .
deborah , my sister , the thread starter . i love you so much .:wub:
bump .

I Will Always Love You Michael ...

every night I watch to the stars and ask: where are you?

but know i feel ,
everywhere i go
everything i see
is your presens in my world
is a sign for me.

from this day i don't ask
where are you michael
i know and i feel
you are everywhere my love.

Dear Michael,

No words can say what I have to get off my chest right now. We all know you're so happy in Heaven now because you deserve it 100% after what this cruel world did to you but I also know that your fans' love kept you going. You must be very proud of us! I always look up at the sky day or night and I hope to picture you smiling down at me because your smile is what made me fall head over heels in love with you, Michael. You are everywhere!!! Just remember that you're always in my heart and I'll always love you.

I miss you so much. You should be here. I'm sorry I wasn't more than a casual fan when you were alive. I grew up with you and loved your songs, but I didn't know who you were till after June 25. I've fallen in love over and over with you Michael, since then. It kills me that I wasn't more devoted and missed out on knowing/following the most remarkable human being I've known, earlier. It kills me that I can never ever hope yo see you, hear you, feel you. It kills me what you had to go through in life. It kills me what you have to go through in death. It kills me that you are not here to watch your kids grow up.

I've cried and cried at all the unfairness meted out to you. This world can never do enough to atone Michael. You were not perfect but you did not deserve all the crap you had to go through. It has gone on too long and it has been too much. Why did the tide turn that way for you Michael? I wish somehow you were still here Michael. I forget that you are gone for long stretches and it hurts all over again when I'm forced to face that fact.

I wish you had found the unconditional love that you needed to, Michael. I'm thankful you had kids that you loved and loved you back. You should be here with them Michael.

I've wondered why so many betrayed you Michael, once they got close to you. What was it about you? Was it how nice you were? Did they see that they could take advantage once they got to know you? Did they think you would not retaliate or could not retaliate because the media/people in general were biased against you and anything they said about you would fly?

I find it very hard to console myself that at least you won't go through any of this shit again. I don't know how to reconcile myself to your passing, so I try to forget for long stretches that you are not here. It hurts too much to remember that you are not. I can't make my peace with what happened to you. I can only try and forget.

You got me through some very hard times Michael. I love you. You were one of a kind Michael. You were inspiringly strong and heart breakingly vulnerable. So human and a much better one than most on this planet. Talented beyond all imagination. You had to put up with so much Michael. I wish all our love could've washed away all your pain. I'll never let you go Michael.

BUMP. beautiful thread sister gal. thanx you ((((((huggs))))))))

Dear Michael,
- "I Love You!"
I say those three words to you a thousand times per day.
Not a single second passing by that I don't miss you.
I hold on to every sweet moment I can ever imagine.
I am happy the way it is.
Thank you so much for sharing your everything.
I am pretty sure I couldn't make it without your presence in every inch of my existence.

"I Love You More!"

Michael,

I love you so very much and miss you so very much! The loss is so heartbreaking specially in light of finding out so much we didn't know before and knowing your mother and children have to deal with their loss in the spotlight, in the glare of the media's harsh and merciless eyes! And with us, Michael,we love you so much and you touched our hearts and lives in so deep a way!

Special and beautiful inside and out, an angel who walked the planet you gave us everything, worked so hard and gave of yourself time and time again to everyone, your whole heart and soul and then some!

Thank you, honeypie! Sue

Dear Michael,

Will the day ever come that I will finally hold you and you will say "It's ok now, I'm fine" as I dreamed so long ago? Will it ever come?

I miss you so much, Michael :(

Dear Michael,

If you were here, I would just want to hold you tight and tell you how much I admire you, how much I miss you. I wish I had your strength, your patience, your passion to keep going and to break down the walls, to open doors, to create something new when everyone around you told you that was impossible. How did you do it? What helped you in the process? HOw did you manage to keep going? I am in the process and it is really painful. People don't understand and I feel I am not able to explain myself clearly anyway. I have been told to moved into a "better known field"... for I am being too "ground breaking".... how can this be?
What keep you going? What kept you focused?
Man... there's s much I would like to learn from you :(

I miss you, Michael.

Everyday.

Dear Michael,

If you were here, I would just want to hold you tight and tell you how much I admire you, how much I miss you. I wish I had your strength, your patience, your passion to keep going and to break down the walls, to open doors, to create something new when everyone around you told you that was impossible. How did you do it? What helped you in the process? HOw did you manage to keep going? I am in the process and it is really painful. People don't understand and I feel I am not able to explain myself clearly anyway. I have been told to moved into a "better known field"... for I am being too "ground breaking".... how can this be?
What keep you going? What kept you focused?
Man... there's s much I would like to learn from you :(

I miss you, Michael.

Everyday.

michael was all about helping people, he got his strength from knowing that nothing is impossible;D dont give up your dream:no::better:

Back