Tom and aphro in youtube~~MJ related

Yes we the fans need to promote this all over the place and get it in the FACE of the general public and non MJ-fans who have no idea of the facts in this case or that the media had no intention of printing the truth only a spin to create RATINGS ... the used and abused MJ for there own gain -We know that - but the general public doesnt - and there opinions on MJ are highly effected by what the media reports

Keep COMMENTING and RATING that video several times a day as we did with the Ebony shots _ to get it up higher in the you tube search engines and catagories - We want it on FRONT page - We can do it if we all WORK TOGETHER- this is much more important than just voting in a poll for most popular enetertainer this will help gain Michaels reputation back to the public as a good person - People NEED to KNOW that .. Michael is a GOOD MAN and that he is INNOCENT

well said qbees.
but the thing is we're only allowed to rate once, it's hard to get it to the front page so that non-fans will see. how do i rate more than once?
if only i'm the youtube owner, i'll put it on the front page.
if only i'm the publisher, i'll make sure it's in every bookstore and libraries. :(

Re: Tom and aphro in youtube

Wow.......the thing about the publishers let me...speechless :mello: Though nothing should surprise me by now :doh:

Thanks for posting......it just goes to show (once again) what people would be willing to do just to make Michael look bad :angry:

Wow.......the thing about the publishers let me...speechless :mello: Though nothing should surprise me by now :doh:

Thanks for posting......it just goes to show (once again) what people would be willing to do just to make Michael look bad :angry:

Yes, but what aphro is not aware of is that this has been going on for far longer than the trial. I have actually gone into bookstores and ask why is there so few books on MJ and was told that MJ censors all the books and will not allow them. I now know that they have lied to me, they are the ones who have censored any positive books on MJ which means that the people who really know this man and good write positive books about him are not encouraged to do so.
Maybe we as fans should make a cincerted effort to target some publishers and ask tjhem why they allow censorship on pro mj books.B)

About the video: its not only rating that counts- view count is another important thing, as well as commenting.

Another thing I have used as a tool in smaller cases, is to hit where it actually counts- don`t just stop buying, but make the publishers aware of WHY you are not buying. That goes for any product, wether its books, entertainment, newspapers or anything else.
Lobbying is used for a reason- it works. And being a "nag" about it, actually works too..........-_-

About the video: its not only rating that counts- view count is another important thing, as well as commenting.

Another thing I have used as a tool in smaller cases, is to hit where it actually counts- don`t just stop buying, but make the publishers aware of WHY you are not buying. That goes for any product, wether its books, entertainment, newspapers or anything else.
Lobbying is used for a reason- it works. And being a "nag" about it, actually works too..........-_-
Yes, I agree. I got a letter of response from ofcom for my protest e-mail about that ch 4 docu. It is just one of their standards , but I am going to respond to it by posting rtthis youtube video and that emaol we received from daily mail saying that they don't report anything positive on MJ. I am going to challenge them.:mad:

you know some book stores allow advertizments up in some areas.. The coffe areas etc.. We could print off some flyers and just randomly put it up in those areas of book stores and grocery stores etc. that allow it.

advertize the book

I thinks fans should spread this also to other places, not only youtube. Fans can add it to their myspace, facebook accounts, and post it on other video sharing networks

I totally agree. I am 100% in support of Aphrodite's book and I will put this video on my accounts on facebook and myspace. The truth needs to be told.

Ms. Jones has the courage to do what she is doing and I would liketo see more people like her in the media and writing books. We need truth tellers and not gossip bloggers. Enough of the foolishness and live with the truth.

The video now has 2472 views, yesterday: about 1850........

That is great. The more the better.

Its the comments that get it to front page quickly also
you can RATE a video several time a day just leave the
video and return _ sometimes immediatly _ There are several
ways to get a video on top page they have different catagories -
to do that .. We

Most viewed
most rated
most commented
most favorites

and a few others

Please remember to continue to spread this video and revisit it on youtube. It is doing well at the minute but I would like to see it do even better.

In my opinion if the media had reported about the MJ case like it really was, then the next step would have been to ask themself who is this Sneddon anyway and how could this case even go to trial (like we did). If they after that had started to investigate Sneddon they would have discovered that it was far from his only vendetta and Christie Stanley would not have won the election for new DA. So they missed a chance that the MJ case could have led to a positive change in SB and that is what often happen in the long run when the media does not report the reality like it really is...

Yes, I agree. I got a letter of response from ofcom for my protest e-mail about that ch 4 docu. It is just one of their standards , but I am going to respond to it by posting rtthis youtube video and that emaol we received from daily mail saying that they don't report anything positive on MJ. I am going to challenge them.:mad:
Is this the same channel that did a documentry called "The global warming swindle" or something like that, which was suggesting that global warming is not real? I heard Ofcom got 123 complaints about the MJ program.

Is this the same channel that did a documentry called "The global warming swindle" or something like that, which was suggesting that global warming is not real? I heard Ofcom got 123 complaints about the MJ program.
I don't have a clue. I litterally turned off my tv after I realised that I was being lied to. I refuse to watch a bunch of people lie to me. I only come to the net now for all the information I need.:(

I e-mailed David Walsh about the book bcause he was very critical of the media and supportive of MJ during the worst part of the trial. He writes on the soclalist web-site. I ask him the give his review of the book if he ever gets round to reading it. he was very gracious with his respnse.

here's a related vid. with Tom and aphro.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4OIrjo0ty4

Thanks for posting this.

I liked the way that Aphrodite touched upon the comparison of Nicole being deceased yet she still discussed constantly within the media. Along with the fact that before when she was alive the media portrayed her as just a sex object who wasn't human, and then suddenly after the woman has passed, everyone feels sorry for her and display this emense amount of empathy towards her. I still always thought that she was a lost soul looking for love but was used by everyone.

In fact, I often worry about Michael still being used by folks. Thank God there are people like Jones and Mez who he can trust. Nice to hear Mez speak about what he witnessed. I also like the fact that he went incognito to Santa Maria to scout out the place. The man really does do his homework.

Thanks again for posting this KOPV. :)

Back