Tornado warning issued to LA and Orange County

JustBeatIt91

Proud Member
and I just happen to live in Orange County -_-

stay safe anyone who is in the area

Wow I hope and pray everyone makes it through the storm. We have a member here named MartyInLa I hope he will be okay as well. Thanks for letting us know.

Yeah I thought it was weird as well but Long Beach is all flooded some cars are almost underwater.

and the warning is extended ):

thats terrible. thats my spring break vacation place I've been going to the past 3 years

Ooo i wonder if it'll turn out like the scene in The Day After Tomorrow where LA gets like 5 Tornados

Theres a few cars overturned on the news 0.o

Hahaha its only 2010 this isnt supposed to happen yet XD

Wow, I hope everyones stays save...
It actually scares me, that they closed down the piers..especially Manhattan Beach, that place has one of the best ice cream stores. I don't want it to be gone, because of a stupid tornado lol.

Well, I hope everyones ok and stays save!! Tornados freak me out..

Wow...sounds quite scary! It's odd to think if we ever get that here in Amsterdam. :bugeyed :lol: Stay safe y'all!

Dang, really?? I better check the weather report! I grew up in Kansas City, Kansas, with lots of tornados -- scary!! We'd run to the basement. We don't have basements in Ca.

Hope Michael's body's rest area is safe! Positive thoughts everyone??

CA??? thats kind of odd....unless Cali gets tornado warnings anwyay

It does get tornado warnings, but a touchdown is pretty rare there. But no place in the US is safe.

Tornado_Alley.gif

Hope Michael's body's rest area is safe! Positive thoughts everyone??

I am pretty sure it's safe...

LA firefighters helped rescue a dog last week that was drowning. & my friend said she saw a man almost drown on the streets. he was saved though

Wow I hope and pray everyone makes it through the storm. We have a member here named MartyInLa I hope he will be okay as well. Thanks for letting us know.
Haven't seen Marty for awhile....... im worry too..hope he is ok. :angel:

It wasn't really a big deal at all to be honest. The one that touched the ground was very small and managed to turn over one SUV out in LB. (no one was inside of it though. it was just parked out in the lot). While it is very rare to see a tornado in this part of Cali (even small ones), the weather patterns are changing drastically. So who's to say what we will see in the next cycle.
I myself didn't notice anything. I was indoors most of the time. It was raining forever. But its all clear skies here now. :)

Back