Update: Alejandra agreed to leave the house / MJ Estate to Alejandra — MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

Someone is going to have to explain to me how is it that this woman really thinks the esate ows her something? To be frank I think we are going to find out what happend when the DCFS went to that house. IMO that is the reason they want her out

Justthefacts;3297340 said:
Someone is going to have to explain to me how is it that this woman really thinks the esate ows her something? To be frank I think we are going to find out what happend when the DCFS went to that house. IMO that is the reason they want her out

Yep.... and Katherine moving out before year end.
:yes:

And when a DCFS worker takes the stand and talks about there findings you are going to find out that not everything is peaches and cream in that house

I don't think they will involve DCFS...right now, I am under the impression they want to keep the real reasons they want that leech out under the radar or out of the press.

The estate shouldn't have to take the blame for something that Katherine & her sons should have done a long time ago.

Last edited:
And when a DCFS worker takes the stand and talks about there findings you are going to find out that not everything is peaches and cream in that house

Does anybody have any court documents relating to the case?? Also does she have to be out by the 14th?? If so, is the estate still offering her the condo??

From today's TMZ LIVE Chat

Q = I was wondering if the Jackson's will still allow Alejandra live in the condo after she's kicked out or will she go into welfare?

Harvey: I mean this is really interesting

Jason (another lawyer) : It's fascinating stuff

Harvey: I'm surprised that the judge didn't throw her out

Jason: Yeah. I think that the judge felt some sympathy for the kids and didn't want to throw them out on the street. But my I guess and I wasn't in the courtroom that the judge was telegraphing his intent to throw them out in 30 days

Harvey: But she had plenty of time to get out. And let's look to this real right now. She refuses to sign a confidentiality agreement. We know that she's hawking a tell-all book. So this woman is up to no good. She's living in a house for free. In a house that she's going the trash the occupants in. and it's like what sympathy do you have for her?

Jason: For her not. If it was just her you'll say no but she has minor children there. At the end of the day I agree with you.

Harvey: But the children and her can move into this condo which is totally ready to go

Jason: Only if she signs the confidentiality agreement which is giving up a multi-million pay day for her.

Harvey: Okay Alejandra here's the deal. We don't want to throw you our in the street so we don't want to get trashed so we are going to give you a condo basically if you sign the confidentiality agreement. If you don't honey you are on your own.

Jason: Go to the publishers and get an advance on the book

Harvey : yes and then get your own damn apartment Alejandra. We are not going to do that. It's B.S.

Jason: Right I totally agree.

Harvey: This really pisses me off. Here is a woman who has been living in this house for 20 years. Katherine Jackson has been nothing but good to her. One of her kids causes this whole stun gun thing. and he's a kid but the house was too much for Katherine to take care of. Michael Jackson dies, she's got 3 kids she's got to take care of. Alejandra has 5 kids. DCFS comes and says "hey it's too much for you lady" and so they make a decision basically "we'll ask Alejandra move". This has been going on for almost a year. And Alejandra still there

Jason: Not just ask her to leave but offer her a condo to move into. apparently a pretty swank condo to move into. And she say "okay but I'm still going to write this tell all book about the entire family"

Harvey: I would have told her to take a hike at that point. I don't get why the judge at this point didn't just say "you are out of here lady. You want a condo, a place to live ? Fine sign the damn confidentiality agreement. If not I'm not going to have any sympathy for you. Your problem".

Jason: and you absolutely have no legal right entitlement to this place.

Harvey: Judge isn't the parent of these kids. The parent should take care of the kids. Sign the confidentiality agreement or go talk to the publisher for getting a condo. It's crazy.

Q: Is Alejandra and the kids are the only ones in the house now?

Harvey: Yes they want to renovate the house. Katherine and Michael's 3 kids are in a house in Calabalas. It's costing the estate $25,000 a month in this house. And they are waiting to renovate but they can't do it because Alejandra is like a squatter in the house. So they have been waiting for months now to try and get this house renovated. So I just don't understand this.

Q : Who is this co title holder Michael Kane?

Harvey: He's the business manager for Michael Jackson and that's not uncommon that business managers are sometimes on the title. And they do that with trusts and things like that as well.

Jason: Right. But I'm sure that some kind of agreement is in place designating what rights he has on the place.

(showing pictures of Hayvenhurst)

Harvey: Apparently it needs serious repairs inside and they are spending hundreds of thousands on this thing whenever they move out.

Jason: why are they keeping it? why not sell it?

Harvey : Because it's the home. That's their home.

I wonder if Alejandra realizes she is hurting her children and Michael's by this outrageous behavior. She seem to be using her children as leverage to stay in the house. This judge better do the right thing because between Murray trial and this, a lot of anger will be building up.

chanel05;3297367 said:
Does anybody have any court documents relating to the case?? Also does she have to be out by the 14th?? If so, is the estate still offering her the condo??

It goes to trial on the 14th. The judge wants them to come to an agreement before then.

Justthefacts;3297416 said:
As much has I hate Levin he is right

Yeh usually i dont agree with him,, but hes totally right on this.

Annie123;3297418 said:
It goes to trial on the 14th. The judge wants them to come to an agreement before then.

The only good agreement is for her to leave. She was offered a place to stay. She wants the place to stay, plus the opportunity to trash those who give her a place to stay. What a woman!!! Now we know what method she used to remain in that house all those years.

Memefan;3297344 said:
Yep.... and Katherine moving year end.
:yes:

I don't think they will involve DCFS...right now, I am under the impression they want to keep the real reasons they want that leech out under the radar or out of the press.

The estate shouldn't have to take the blame for something that Katherine & her sons should have done a long time ago.

yeah that's what I believe also, if they wanted to use that argument they would have already included it in their motions . They are working at Katherine's request and Katherine does not want that to be brought up. The excutors have a strong case especially with them offering a condo .

This woman is ungrateful and unappreciative of everything that Katherine especially has done for her. She is being offered a nice home and should think of the children. At least her children have both their parents and what did Michael do to her? Nothing but take care of her and her kids and his mother and the whole family. His kids have been through enough and have to live somewhere else because she thinks she deserves to live there and won't do what is right. I hope the judge was just giving her the opportunity to do the right thing but if she doesn't then tell her to leave.

Katherine Jackson can finish this mess. She just has to speak with the wonderful ex-wife and tell her to leave the house or we will bring the cops.

Katherine doesn't want, check the result : her favorite money maker is still paying for these people, his kids in fact now.

What a wonderful family. They were born just to use their brother, so now his kids.

Im sorry but no offense but the US is a strange country... ppff
Here she would be out yesterday... *also murray would not have killed michael here*
This is just plane stupid... a woman in a house thats not hears and the judge saying she can live there for a month more :S :S
PFff.. every thief must break in put his begs in it and see im not leaving this house *any house* haha and then he can stay...

strange story,...

Petrarose;3297412 said:
I wonder if Alejandra realizes she is hurting her children and Michael's by this outrageous behavior. She seem to be using her children as leverage to stay in the house. This judge better do the right thing because between Murray trial and this, a lot of anger will be building up.
I agree, she just needs to leave.

Justthefacts;3297416 said:
As much has I hate Levin he is right
Yea, he can make sense sometimes

Annie123;3297418 said:

okay... What if they don't come to an agreement??

Memefan;3297095 said:
^ Waiting for the dirt to start slinging.
We all know this is gonna get uglier...
I agree, and I would't be surprised if that DCFS REPORT finds it's way to one of those online gossip sites, i.e. TMZ, before it's all said and done. We all know how that sort of thing happens every now and then.

Soundmind;3297449 said:
yeah that's what I believe also, if they wanted to use that argument they would have already included it in their motions . They are working at Katherine's request and Katherine does not want that to be brought up. The excutors have a strong case especially with them offering a condo .

Well, that is exactly what I have been told. And that person has been very reliable. So take it for what it is.

chanel05;3297931 said:
I agree, she just needs to leave.

Yea, he can make sense sometimes

okay... What if they don't come to an agreement??

I think the judge is telling her I will give you 30 days to take the condo or be on the street

Petrarose;3297412 said:
Like this woman gives a shyte about Michael's children
Petrarose;3297443 said:
The only good agreement is for her to leave. She was offered a place to stay. She wants the place to stay, plus the opportunity to trash those who give her a place to stay. What a woman!!! Now we know what method she used to remain in that house all those years.
She is just like those who she conceived kids with. Ungrateful
Memefan;3297315 said:
How could the other kids not resent MJ's...? I am sure they are online reading what a skank their mother is (true), how she slept with two brothers (true) how she is blackmailing the MJ estate for money (true) and how she is threatening to write a tell-all book (true)...then they look to the other parent: deadbeat (also true).

They will resent MJ's 3 kids...even though they are 3 innocent kids in this drama. They will be the ultimate victims, just like their dad was.

God bless these kids. Too high to get over...too low to get under...
Meme, both of us know, even those who r in denial - that those kids of MJ's are going to encounter a lot of resentment, jealousy, hatred, and envy, it happened with their own father, it's going to happen to them, as a matter of fact it already started happening but till now, on a much smaller scale, and with age it's going to get worse.

This leech likely wants to stay around so she can continue to watch especially Michael's kids and gain more info for her book.
She doesn't know any dirt about Michael, the Jackson family didn't know much about Michael in the later years, but she has probably heard stuff the family has said about Michael through the years. That said, the whole thing is really a disgrace. And I doubt the estate cares anything about her book as long as she doesn't slander Michael, not because they love him so much, but because his good name and legacy is making them money now. The Jackson family is the one concerned she'll write a book.

2 trials for Katherine. Gonna be busy for a 80 years old....even if it's not her on trial, her name will be say.

I don't understand this woman, it would be so easy for her to say to the wonderful ex wife and wonderful fathers to find a solution.

goldiee;3298379 said:
This leech likely wants to stay around so she can continue to watch especially Michael's kids and gain more info for her book.
She doesn't know any dirt about Michael, the Jackson family didn't know much about Michael in the later years, but she has probably heard stuff the family has said about Michael through the years. That said, the whole thing is really a disgrace. And I doubt the estate cares anything about her book as long as she doesn't slander Michael, not because they love him so much, but because his good name and legacy is making them money now. The Jackson family is the one concerned she'll write a book.
It is their job to protect the name and image of MICHAEL Jackson now, that is what they are doing and they sure will interfere, who is looking out for his legacy anyway? Certainly NOT the Jackson's as they're busy to throwing him under the bus. Where were the Jackson's when Discovery wanted to air their dirty documentary about his autopsy? His so called family kept mum, while on the other hand tweeting about 'fake songs' like their lives would depend on tweeting about it. It was his estate that interfered and put a stop to that matter. The fans voices were ignored from the Discovery handlers. Their job is to make as much as possible out of 'Michael Jackson's legacy and good name' as you say.

The legacy of the King is HIS FANS. Not his wonderful© family or the Estate.

The fans that's it. Later maybe, his kids, if they don't follow their wonderful© family and their vultures.

Diplomate;3298508 said:
The legacy of the King is HIS FANS. Not his wonderful© family or the Estate.

The fans that's it. Later maybe, his kids, if they don't follow their wonderful© family and their vultures.
his true legacy r his children end of.

twinklEE;3298477 said:
It is their job to protect the name and image of MICHAEL Jackson now, that is what they are doing and they sure will interfere, who is looking out for his legacy anyway? Certainly NOT the Jackson's as they're busy to throwing him under the bus. Where were the Jackson's when Discovery wanted to air their dirty documentary about his autopsy? His so called family kept mum, while on the other hand tweeting about 'fake songs' like their lives would depend on tweeting about it. It was his estate that interfered and put a stop to that matter. The fans voices were ignored from the Discovery handlers. Their job is to make as much as possible out of 'Michael Jackson's legacy and good name' as you say.

I know that. I'm saying they're protecting him. Its that they're not doing it out of any love for him but it is their job to protect his assets. I'm not disputing that.

ivy;3296641 said:
“What’s happened today, essentially Alejandra has been given an additional 30 days to stay in a house that she’s not entitled to live in,” Weitzman said.

This stuff is so crazy, so who is suppose to pay for the electricity and other utilities while she lives there?

If it was an apartment, the tenant even under these circumstances, I would think would have to pay their own bills.

I know the estate can't cut the electricity, but must they pay to keep it going and everything else while this is being decided? If Alejandra wants to stay there, she should have to pay to stay there, just like a normal tenant would.

It's just unbelievable that in death you can be forced to take care of some one's living expenses, when there is a will that spells out exactly what the person wanted and for whom they wanted it.

ivy;3296503 said:
Standoff continues at Michael Jackson house

Alejandra Jackson -- the squatter who has been living at Katherine Jackson's family compound against Katherine's will -- just bought more time in the house, thanks to a judge's ruling.

Alejandra -- the baby mama of both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- has been living at the Encino compound for nearly 20 years. The Estate wants her out and has offered her a condo in move-in condition, but Alejandra was not budging.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said the snag in the move was that Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and he claims she's in the process of hawking a tell-all book. Alejandra refused to sign the agreement and was also demanding money in addition to the condo ...

The judge just ruled that Alejandra could stay in the house for another month, until there's a full trial on whether she can be evicted.

Trial date is April 14.

Huh? :wtf:

:doh:

I really hope it does not get worse than it already is. :unsure:

Ingelief;3297747 said:
Im sorry but no offense but the US is a strange country... ppff
Here she would be out yesterday... *also murray would not have killed michael here*
This is just plane stupid... a woman in a house thats not hears and the judge saying she can live there for a month more :S :S
PFff.. every thief must break in put his begs in it and see im not leaving this house *any house* haha and then he can stay...

strange story,...

I know, I still don't understand why on earth Alejandra was allowed to stay for another 30 days. She has no legal right to be there and that is all a judge should care about. The Estate was even nice enough to offer her a condo, they didn't have to do that. If this whole thing happened here, the judge would've told her to get out immediately and would probably even sanction her for every day she stays longer. If this kind of thing is allowed, what would happen if I went to stay with a friend for a few days and then say: hey, I kinda like this place, I think I'll just stay here and not pay anything :) Would I be allowed to stay there for at least a month without paying? That's crazy :mello:

Back