Update: Alejandra agreed to leave the house / MJ Estate to Alejandra — MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

StacyJ;3294564 said:
what does their silence say to you?

I bet if the Caciso's released some more songs the Jackson family deemed "fake," we would hear from them with a quickness. LOL!

Hi Ivy.

I have a question.

I note from Alejandre's deposition she is requesting a guardian ad litem for Jermajesty and Jaffar to be paid for by the Estate.

From this it seems to me Alejandre is not just wanting a roof over her head but actually seeking financial assistance from the Estate.

What do you think the chances are of her succeeding in this?

Would she have to request a stipend first as Mr Jackson did before she could be offered assistance by the Estate?

And if so is there a time limit for this such as there is when you want to contest a will?

Are there any circumstances under which a court could award a guardian ad litem for non beneficiaries?

StacyJ;3294564 said:
Memefan,

what does their silence say to you?
obviously none of Alejandro's baby daddy's are bothered they want this woman to succeed her succeeding and staying where she is, means they don't have to pay for her and the kids they've conceived. Many of them have a history of conceiving and abandoning children, dropping them off at Hayvenhurst so that they can escape their obligation while dating other young woman and doing the same thing again. It seems like this is an endless cycle.

Big Apple2;3294566 said:
I bet if the Caciso's released some more songs the Jackson family deemed "fake," we would hear from them with a quickness. LOL!
of course we would.. u'd have at least have 5 DIFFERENT Jackson's tweeting on Twitter about it by now..

speaking of twittering and Jacksons, Steven Randall has been really quiet lately.. I wonder why he hasn't tweeted about Alejandra? His kids with her are adults now so he doesn't have to worry about child support but he definitely needs to find Genevieve, Dante' and Randy Jr a house to live in. No one is saying he needs to pay but he should help them out none of them have jobs

mynameiscande1;3294567 said:
From this it seems to me Alejandre is not just wanting a roof over her head but actually seeking financial assistance from the Estate.

Would she have to request a stipend first as Mr Jackson did before she could be offered assistance by the Estate?

And if so is there a time limit for this such as there is when you want to contest a will?

Are there any circumstances under which a court could award a guardian ad litem for non beneficiaries?

Until Ivy comes on board, let me just say:

I TOO believe that Alejandra want's more than just to live at Havenhurst, she also wants the Estate of Michael Jackson to be responsible for her and her children financially.

I believe the time period for making a CLAIM on Michael's Estate has passed, but she would have had to prove that Michael supported her and her children, same as Joe Jackson had to prove, before he dropped his own claim.

As far as the guardian ad litem goes, the ONLY time I have seen a court make that type of appointment was during a contentious divorce that included child custody issues and/or when a parent or parents are deceased.

The "EX-WIFE of the brother of the deceased" making such a claim, when the father of her minor children is still alive, well I personally have never heard of before.

Alejandra must be insane if she thinks Michael's estate needs to take care of her and her minor children. What is wrong with her?

In my opinion, a parent is STILL financially responsible for their 18 year-old college children. I mean, a parent just doesn't wake up on their child's 18th birthday and declare: "Happy 18th Birthday, I'm not longer responsible for you." LOL!

An 18 year-old may go to college and get a part-time job in order to help out at home. Or if the family is financial stable, the college student may not have to get a part-time job.

And if an 18 year-old decides not to go to college, I hardly think that child would have the warewithall to obtain a job that paid well enough for the 18 year-old to live independently of their parents, unless the 18 year-old had a Trust Fund, and that's still no guarantee that an 18 year-old would be willing and prepared to leave Mommy & Daddy's crib.

In my opinion, if Randy Jackson were a "supportive," "nurturing" parent, he would still want to be financially responsible for his college bound children.

Big Apple2;3294600 said:
In my opinion, a parent is STILL financially responsible for their 18 year-old college children. I mean, a parent just doesn't wake up on their child's 18th birthday and declare: "Happy 18th Birthday, I'm not longer responsible for you." LOL!

An 18 year-old may go to college and get a part-time job in order to help out at home. Or if the family is financial stable, the college student may not have to get a part-time job.

And if an 18 year-old decides not to go to college, I hardly think that child would have the warewithall to obtain a job that paid well enough for the 18 year-old to live independently of their parents, unless the 18 year-old had a Trust Fund, and that's still no guarantee that an 18 year-old would be willing and prepared to leave Mommy & Daddy's crib.

In my opinion, if Randy Jackson were a "supportive," "nurturing" parent, he would still want to be financially responsible for his college bound children.

Oh I agree... but I don't see Randy being like that honestly. Besides what does Randy do? what is his occupation nowadays?

Big Apple2;3294600 said:

I agree with this, I'm a college student (though 19 already), I've got a part time job, but in no way am I able to caugh up enough money to support myself all by my own. My mama is still responsible for me, I live under her roof, she's doing whatever she is capable of doing.
Anyways back on topic, imo Randy is still responsible for his adult kids, his obligations didn't just stop because they turned 18.

twinklEE;3294615 said:
Anyways back on topic, imo Randy is still responsible for his adult kids, his obligations didn't just stop because they turned 18.

If he were a decent parent, he would be out there doing whatever was necessary in order to prove to his college bound children that he was proud of them and would be there for them no matter what.

I feel bad for "most" of the children, because they are really not surrounded by good, solid ROLE MODELS. The "majority" of them just want to be SUPERSTARS, and that's just not realistic, in my opinion.

I said it before, I'll say it again, she needs to get off her lazy ass and support herself and her kids. She's a leech. PERIOD. If she thinks she should be in that house because "MJ would have wanted it that way", then she's as looney as these women who claim to be MJ's "secret wife" and the "Mother of his children".

Prince Of Pop;3294672 said:
I said it before, I'll say it again, she needs to get off her lazy ass and support herself and her kids. She's a leech. PERIOD. If she thinks she should be in that house because "MJ would have wanted it that way", then she's as looney as these women who claim to be MJ's "secret wife" and the "Mother of his children".

totally agree

The way homegirl is going on, you would think that SHE was Michael's ex-wife, instead of Jermaine's ex-wife and that those were Michael's children with her, instead of Jermaine's children with her.

In ALL of my year's, I have NEVER heard of an "EX-Sister-In-Law" making these types of claims. In my opinion, this is definitely one for the record books.

at the end of the day jerm and randy dumped their ex and their kids on katherine and mj. have them move into hayvernhurst casue katherine will look after them and mj pays the bills so no need to worry about giving them money.and even now they still want that to continue. nothing more than deadbeats

twinklEE;3294423 said:
There are only 2 minor children involved in this mess, those sons of Jermaine, all the other 'kids' of Alejandra are grown adults and well capable of earning a living for themselves, and/or getting a part time job.

Oh okay I guess that would be Jaafar and Jermajesty then? So yea the rest could get a job! But, their parents can and still need to help them if they truly care and leave MJ alone!

Big Apple2;3294710 said:
The way homegirl is going on, you would think that SHE was Michael's ex-wife, instead of Jermaine's ex-wife and that those were Michael's children with her, instead of Jermaine's children with her.

In ALL of my year's, I have NEVER heard of an "EX-Sister-In-Law" making these types of claims. In my opinion, this is definitely one for the record books.
Of course it is, for her to even have the AUDACITY to make those deluded claims she is making, is reason enough to include her to the looney page of the records book.
elusive moonwalker;3294739 said:
at the end of the day jerm and randy dumped their ex and their kids on katherine and mj. have them move into hayvernhurst casue katherine will look after them and mj pays the bills so no need to worry about giving them money.and even now they still want that to continue. nothing more than deadbeats
Amen

Agree with u too, there is no other way to put what she is.

Last edited:
Today there have been conflicting info about the ownership of the house

First Leslie on her blog said this

"I have been asked about the Hayvenhurst home ownership in a previous post.

The Hayvenhurst estate is still jointly owned by the Michael Jackson Estate and LaToya Jackson. As well they jointly own the other Encino home.

As an interesting tidbit: both properties are under rebilding at the moment (Hayvenhurst estate applied for rebuilding on March 3, 2010; Encino estate applied on August 10, 2010). Both properties will be developed with an ultra-modern heating, ventilating and air-conditioning system amongst others.

Neverland is still owned by Sycamore Valley Ranch Company LLC.

According to the documents all property taxes are paid, and no intention for selling them."
------------------------

TMZ just reported this

New Docs claim La Toya may own MJ family home

The war over Michael Jackson's family house has just heated up ... because legal docs have just been filed with the court claiming La Toya Jackson .... NOT the Michael Jackson Estate ... may actually own the home.

Alejandra Jackson -- the baby mama of Randy and Jermaine -- has been living at the house with her kids, and the estate is going to court Tuesday trying to evict her.

In new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Alejandra's lawyer claims Michael may have held the property in joint tenancy with La Toya, so when Michael died his interest in the house would have automatically gone to La Toya.

We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased]. And Michael Kane, Michael's business manager, is listed as a co-owner. La Toya's name is never mentioned.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine Jackson is trying to evict Alejandra and her kids.

We'll be at the hearing tomorrow.

If her name is not on the document then I don't get how she is owner of the house. Unless I am missing something here.

Probably she isn't the owner. Alejandra claims she is and therefore that the estate cannot evict her.

When I searched the online records it showed MJ & Latoya but the online information wasn't updated , it was a few years old.

Assuming that TMZ actually went and checked the most recent records in person from the recorder office, it seems like Latoya isn't the owner/part owner.

If she was the owner then I don't see her anywhere around this mess. I think the estate should know by now what they own and what they don't. I think this woman is trying anything just to stay.

ivy;3295576 said:
Probably she isn't the owner. Alejandra claims she is and therefore that the estate cannot evict her.

When I searched the online records it showed MJ & Latoya but the online information wasn't updated , it was a few years old.

Assuming that TMZ actually went and checked the most recent records in person from the recorder office, it seems like Latoya isn't the owner/part owner.
thank you for that Ivy..
this girl has absolutely NO SHAME for God's sake...my goodness..move your butt out already...:no:

My understanding was that Latoya co-owned the house with Michael at one point, but

that it was not longer the case.

rainny;3295674 said:
My understanding was that Latoya co-owned the house with Michael at one point, but

that it was not longer the case.

Yeah me too. Katherine transferred her 5% in the house to Latoya to hide that asset from the Koreans. When Latoya married Gordon, Katherine asked for her 5% back...but Latoya refused and kept it.

But at some point MJ might have bought her 5%. Anyway, I trust the estate more than a crazy greedy woman who slept with 2 siblings.

They listed the house as an estate owned asset in their September 2010 progress report.

Memefan;3295684 said:
Yeah me too. Katherine transferred her 5% in the house to Latoya to hide that asset from the Koreans. When Latoya married Gordon, Katherine asked for her 5% back...but Latoya refused and kept it.

But at some point MJ might have bought her 5%. Anyway, I trust the estate more than a crazy greedy woman who slept with 2 siblings.

They listed the house as an estate owned asset in their September 2010 progress report.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

btw - I'm quite certain that TMZ actually went and got the most recent info because I checked the LA County Recorder website and it says "This office does not provide online access to our real estate records or indexes via the internet" so they had to do a in person / fax request for that.

I would think The Estate handlers would know up to this point what they own from what they don't own. If Michael did'nt own this house they would'nt have officially made the legal move they have.

Alejandra's days are numbered in that house.

Back