UPDATE Audio Added - ATTENTION ESTATE We want the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD as It WAS!!!! Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAD would not rule out This Is It 2 - I want both !!

But I hope for more than only 1 BAD release.

Many people will disagree with me but I would really like to see the BAD tour in 1989 L.A.. reason??? Because I have this thing about seeing MJ perform stuff in years we don't get to see.. Seeing him perform the BAD tour when he looks half Bad and half Dangerous is just too cool for me.. Simular feeling I got when I first saw clips of Brunie concert 1996 when he did Jam and Human Nature I was like OMG!! he usually only does that in Dangerous tour...

Simular here but it's the whole concert.. If you notice too when the news shows clips his concerts for some reason they show this one more than any.. at least the past 5 years or so.. Gets me excited every time

IF they realese Bad Tour I will literally CRY of happines :cry: No joke!!!!!
And in THEATERS.... that would be...... :mello: ..... just......:bugeyed..... *no words*

Bad World Tour 88 was an incredible tour! Incredible energy, 100% live, a Michael Jackson in full glory, the 80`s years extraordinary ... Bad Tour 1988 MUST be released on DVD ... is a piece of music history!

Can 88 tokyo audio be found in CD quality??

is there any official statement as to when the DVD is supposed to be released? Are we even sure that they actually possess the footage? And who started the Bad Tour DVD rumour? Or is it really official? Because I still don't know what's going on here.

is there any official statement as to when the DVD is supposed to be released? Are we even sure that they actually possess the footage? And who started the Bad Tour DVD rumour? Or is it really official? Because I still don't know what's going on here.

No official date yet...
But it is supposed to be released in 2012..
Also, I think Birchey started this. And also a member ''Go Flying'' is the same guy who mixed APOM video (if I recall correctly) and he and Birchey gave us 5 original pro snippets from 16th july concert - I'll Be There, Intro Rock With You, MITM, SOOML and TWYMMF.

DOWNLOAD 5 Snippets, all the Estate and Sony currently have from this recording
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IDAYBGLQ

Thanks, MJHDvideos, for the reply and the link:) so, in other words, the whole thing is pretty unofficial, huh? and 2012 seems so far ahead...Weird.

Is there any news on this? How sure is it that its going to be released in 2012?

How sure is it that its going to be released in 2012?

I think it's pretty sure because next year is 25th anniversary or Bad.
And the whole thing is confirmed - unofficial, though...

Hope we will not get disappointed this time around.

BAD tour needs lots of extra material.

The DWT Bucharest release has NO extra material - VERY disappointing. - It's should have a re-release with the rehearsal footage as a disc 2!

The DWT Bucharest release has NO extra material - VERY disappointing. - It's should have a re-release with the rehearsal footage as a disc 2!

I think it should but I don't think they would re-release it.. And if they would, most fans still would be disappointed because we've all already seen DVD & BBC versions of Bucharest.
I think they should release Monza 2nd night (7th july) show at Dangerous 25th Anniversary just because of fantastic MITM spins he did. And yeah, in blu-ray, with extras. (Sorry for off-topic)

so it is actually impossible for anyone here to actually contact someone from Sony and discuss the matter? I don't get that we cannot get in touch with them or stuff:p

SONY and The Estate knows the fans want this I am told. (maybe it's in this thread it says so, otherwise it was on the chat I heard!)

Hopefully they will make this release a good one! - And we need soo much extra materiale - PLEASE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back