Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

It's ridiculous. Michael indeed has the strangest family in those ways, if that was my son/brother/mum or any other relative I'd be coming down on them hard. Not discussing him with them. It's a huge betrayal Michael does not deserve. I don't know what part of that they don't seem to get. :(

They don't require respect from people so people don't give it. I've never seen a family allow their family member to be disrespected like they do. When will they learn that people follow your lead. If' they're so-so about their family members, others will be as well.

Why stories from TMZ is taken as gospal?

Why it's right to criticize and jump into conclusion before understanding the truth?

Is this thread in the right section? Should it be moved to the tabloid section.

Can we all listen to Michael and stop reading tabloids?

Why stories from TMZ is taken as gospal?

Why it's right to criticize and jump into conclusion before understanding the truth?

Is this thread in the right section? Should it be moved to the tabloid section.

Can we all listen to Michael and stop reading tabloids?

I'm starting to think we're wasting our time. Some people here just love TMZ and love bashing the Jackson family.

I hope she "may" not be.

What does Oprah want? Its like she has to have some show on Michael. Why? and for what? I hope this is another idiot TMZ moment and not the truth. TMZ never get's my click. I read form here and that is about it. Also, please we can disagree on this but dont disrespect his mother.

I think CNN is reporting it too. I googled her name and there a report from CNN International. For me, it's not about bashing the family. I think if they want to talk, Oprah shouldn't be the one to go to. Go to someone who actually likes Michael and doesn't think the worst of him. Oprah was awful to Michael for years.

I'm starting to think we're wasting our time. Some people here just love TMZ and love bashing the Jackson family.

You're right. It's our fault.

Poor Jackson Family.

What injustice!

What we have done with that family?

I feel bad now.

I think I'll say on TV that my brother is addicted to drugs.

I will feel better .

------ end of the joke.

Seriously, why are Michael Jackson fans believing in stories fabricated by tabloids? Why are Michael Jackson fans bashing Katherine Jackson, the woman Michael loved most in his life? Does any one here know for sure that Katherine Jackson will be on Oprah?

Again and again and again, some people here just take a slight piece of info leaked, believe in it and jump to conclusion. Michael's life was destroyed by media like TMZ and the people who judge and made assumptions before getting the facts.

We all claim we love Michael. We all claim we want justice for him. Isn't it ironic that fans here are helping TMZ to spread fabricated stories, twisted stories, semi-true stories and rumors by posting TMZ stuff here?

Michael asked us to have tabloid burnings, not tabloid reading.

If you like to read tabloids, fine, but can you stop posting tabloid stories on Michael Jackson forum?

It's the tabloids that made Michael's life hellish. The Jackson family, at the end of the day, is still his family. Michael's last name is still Jackson. The anger and hatred directed to the Jackson family is uncalled for.

I saw the title of this thread and I was like, :bugeyed.....

I don't care who is doing this latest interview with Oprah, the point is the woman thinks their son, brother, father, uncle is a child predator, speaks about him in a demeaning manner and so none of the Jackson family should have ANYTHING to do with her and her damn show! Why does'nt she just interview Joe Jackson while she's at it and tell him how she thinks he was an abusive father, now that would be explosive!

Hopefully the fact they are shooting a segment for the show at the Encino house means that the children WILL NOT be apart of it!

Michael's feelings and wishes seems to be oh so irrelevant to some.

Again and again and again, some people here just take a slight piece of info leaked, believe in it and jump to conclusion. Michael's life was destroyed by media like TMZ and the people who judge and made assumptions before getting the facts

You seem to be forgetting though that its members of the family who are the ones that keep talking to media types like TMZ, Radar Online etc. about their beloved brother/son!

Look, the fact is trucks from Oprah's show were seen going into the compound, hence its a good bet to believe that something related to Michael Jackson is gonna go down, no guess and spell there.

Last edited:

Okay so Katherine what's to go on Oprah...? Well, if she does I hope she does what she has done in most of her interviews since MJs 03 allegation and that's defend her son once again RIGHT IN OPRAH DAMN FACE! I like to see this Oprah try and say something negative to MJ's mama about that! HMMMF! Maybe now Oprah can get the truth in that thick head of hers once in for all! But, I think that's wishful thinking!

And Yea the family hasn't help MJ's legacy much since June 25th with some of their B.S! But, I be damn blaming them for destroying it and not blaming the media or people like Sneedon! They are more to blame cause they simply couldn't get off of MJ's D***!

You're right. It's our fault.

Poor Jackson Family.

What injustice!

What we have done with that family?

I feel bad now.

I think I'll say on TV that my brother is addicted to drugs.

I will feel better .

------ end of the joke.

I hate to break it to you, but, Michael's problems with addiction are well known, if a member of the family wishes to discuss it then that's their prerogative, NOT YOURS! Leave them alone, the last few years has been hard enough without them learning Michael's own fans have turned. Fool!

Oprah visits Michael Jackson's mom for interview

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Oprah Winfrey's production team moved into Katherine Jackson's Encino, California, home Saturday to tape an interview with Michael Jackson's mother, a source inside the home said.

Winfrey was in the Jackson home to conduct the interview Saturday afternoon, according the source, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

Katherine Jackson has not given any interviews since her son's death last year except for a paid interview for a documentary.

Winfrey's production company did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity....kson.interview/

Also saw another board that this story can be seen on the CNN news ticker.

Last edited:

Lets just wait and see before we freak out

Seriously, why are Michael Jackson fans believing in stories fabricated by tabloids? Why are Michael Jackson fans bashing Katherine Jackson, the woman Michael loved most in his life? Does any one here know for sure that Katherine Jackson will be on Oprah?

Again and again and again, some people here just take a slight piece of info leaked, believe in it and jump to conclusion. Michael's life was destroyed by media like TMZ and the people who judge and made assumptions before getting the facts.

We all claim we love Michael. We all claim we want justice for him. Isn't it ironic that fans here are helping TMZ to spread fabricated stories, twisted stories, semi-true stories and rumors by posting TMZ stuff here?

Michael asked us to have tabloid burnings, not tabloid reading.

If you like to read tabloids, fine, but can you stop posting tabloid stories on Michael Jackson forum?

It's the tabloids that made Michael's life hellish. The Jackson family, at the end of the day, is still his family. Michael's last name is still Jackson. The anger and hatred directed to the Jackson family is uncalled for.

I hate TMZ and generally do not believe them.

Do you know what's the problem?

Many fans believe the Jacksons have less credibility than a ridiculous gossip site.

It's sad, I know. But you should know that every week some member of that family hurts Michael's legacy.

I do not care about the press. They are liars and criminals (see what they did with Michael).

And I do not care about the Jacksons.

Not anymore.

Oprah made fun of Michael after she got her interview with him in '93', now because this will be big tv ratings she's going after Katherine (watch out Jacksons, here comes Oprah )

I hate to break it to you, but, Michael's problems with addiction are well known, if a member of the family wishes to discuss it then that's their prerogative, NOT YOURS! Leave them alone, the last few years has been hard enough without them learning Michael's own fans have turned. Fool!

God, give me patience. They do not know what they say.

I hope this isn't true. If true, how could she even speak to that woman, after the whole LMP fiasco?! I think it's pretty clear where Oprah stands in regards to Michael, and the recent turnaround we've seen on her part is about as sincere as Mark Sanford's public apology. :lol:

I would hope Miss Katherine would have more sense than to let that Oprah vulture anywhere near PPB, and her own life, for that matter. Nothing good ever comes out of Oprah.

i c what everyone's saying but what if katherine is using this as a platform to clear everything up. i know oprah may not b the best person to use but i would never doubt that katherine's intentions are only for whotever she thinks is best for her son.
mayb we wouldn't make the same choices but i hav so much respect for katherine jackson n i highly doubt she's gonna say anything bad bout mj.
oprah is a platform infront of the whole world and maybe she wants everyone to hear the truth that needs to b told about her son.

What problems with addiction? Are you referring to something MJ got treated for over 10 years ago. You can defend the family without putting Michael down with innuendo. The family hasn't defined this drug addiction, these interventions or given time frames so nothing is well documented other than what MJ admitted to over 10 years ago and that is not recent. I like the Jackson family as a whole but some things they do are questionable and this seems to be one of those questionable things.

I hate TMZ and generally do not believe them.

Do you know what's the problem?

Many fans believe the Jacksons have less credibility than a ridiculous gossip site.

It's sad, I know. But you should know that every week some member of that family hurts Michael's legacy.

I do not care about the press. They are liars and criminals (see what they did with Michael).

And I do not care about the Jacksons.

Not anymore.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh in my previous post. I don't care much about the Jacksons neither. But, I don't hate them. I just want to say that none of us here knows any one of the Jackson family member personally. We don't know their family dynamic. Yes, the stuff reported about them are ridiculous. Joe Jackson sueing the estate. Jermaine's love of the limelight. So, I understand the negative feelings we have have.

However, if i just look at the information provided in the TMZ article, it's skimpy as usual. Nothing is confirmed. And, some of us here started to bash Katherine Jackson because of a rumor. Even if Katherine Jackson is confirmed to be on Oprah, we should still wait and see before passing our judgements.

God, give me patience. They do not know what they say.

And how the hell do you know? What if, just, what if, a member of the family wants to see how we're all doing without Michael in our lives and comes across your hate towards them? If you want to talk that way it's your choice, but please, have some respect and do it in private or at least a non-public forum. What's wrong with you?

i c what everyone's saying but what if katherine is using this as a platform to clear everything up. i know oprah may not b the best person to use but i would never doubt that katherine's intentions are only for whotever she thinks is best for her son.
mayb we wouldn't make the same choices but i hav so much respect for katherine jackson n i highly doubt she's gonna say anything bad bout mj.
oprah is a platform infront of the whole world and maybe she wants everyone to hear the truth that needs to b told about her son.

It's not Miss Katherine I don't trust, it's Oprah. I can't shake the feeling that, no matter how good Miss Kat's intentions may be, the media (Oprah, in this case) will try to twist the truth as they always strive to do...

But, like others here have said, there's nothing for us to do but wait and see what happens. We're only powerless spectators at this point in time.

This is one way to look at it but I can see Oprah trying to manipulate her and I don't know whether or not she would go for it or whether or not Oprah would heavily edit it to get her own point across. I guess it will be interesting for those who plan to watch it but I don't plan to watch Oprah no matter who she has on.

And how the hell do you know? What if, just, what if, a member of the family wants to see how we're all doing without Michael in our lives and comes across your hate towards them? If you want to talk that way it's your choice, but please, have some respect and do it in private or at least a non-public forum. What's wrong with you?

Yaazgurl said it all.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh in my previous post. I don't care much about the Jacksons neither. But, I don't hate them. I just want to say that none of us here knows any one of the Jackson family member personally. We don't know their family dynamic. Yes, the stuff reported about them are ridiculous. Joe Jackson sueing the estate. Jermaine's love of the limelight. So, I understand the negative feelings we have have.

However, if i just look at the information provided in the TMZ article, it's skimpy as usual. Nothing is confirmed. And, some of us here started to bash Katherine Jackson because of a rumor. Even if Katherine Jackson is confirmed to be on Oprah, we should still wait and see before passing our judgements.

Ok, let's see what happens.

I hope this isnt true........does mrs jackson even know how much oprah has dogged mj over the yrs??

Shouldn't this be in the 2300 jackson Street section?

We don't know if Oprah's crew was there for Katherine or another person, I heard Jackie was going to do an interview so maybe they are jsut at the house to capture some footage.

I have a peaceful feeling about Oprah's visit.
Katherine is not Janet.
Katherine will tell the world that she and Micheal's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket miss their father, Michael Jackson
very much.
However, prepare yourself, Oprah will film Michael's children.
She may even interview them. Don't worry.
I think Michael's children can handle Oprah.

Last edited:
Back