Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

I have a peaceful feeling about Oprah's visit.
Katherine is not Janet.
Katherine will tell the world that she and Micheal's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket miss their father, Michael Jackson
very much.
However, prepare yourself, Oprah will film Michael's children.
She may even interview them. Don't worry.
I think Michael's children can handle Oprah.

I think so too.

I dont like the sound of this one bit! This could be a disaster anyway you look at it... OW:no:

The part that matters to them is money. Anything for money, it don't matter who they sell their deceased relative out next, as long as they get money.
I hope and pray to God for Michael's children not to turn out like the rest of the clan.

Update:

Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

10/9/2010 3:34 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

It appears Katherine Jackson is going to do what Oksana Grigorieva couldn't ... appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

1009-oprah-katherine-jackson-truck-getty-tmz-2-credit.jpg

Production trucks have arrived at the Jackson family compound in Encino along with two black SUVs. Members of the production crew told TMZ they are there for "an Oprah shoot."

A security guard told TMZ Oprah will not be showing up ... so this could be filming for an introductory segment of the show.

No word on what the interview might be about ... but we're guessing the words Michael and Jackson will be used often.

UPDATE 5:10 PM PT -- No one has left yet, but there has been a visitor ... the Domino's Pizza delivery guy!

UPDATE 6:23 PM PT -- The production trucks are getting a parking ticket. Put it on Oprah's tab.

UPDATE 6:39 PM PT -- The two SUVs have taken off and the production crew has begun to load equipment. Looks like it's a wrap.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/09/katherine-jackson-oprah-winfrey-interview-michael-jackson/

I just think every Michael Jackson fan has every right to be wary whenever the name Oprah and Jackson fall in the same sentence. Fans can't help but go on the offensive when she's in the picture. She's shown her true colours time and time again!

The editing button can turn out to be vindictive!

Oh and for sure, if its something that Randy does'nt agree with, just watch out for him making his feelings known on Twitter!

Last edited:

I'm thinking about this a bit differently than some of you.
I truly believe that Oprah may feel that with her experience
in money matters that she can be helpful and offer
advice to Katherine about how to manage money and legal affairs.
Also, my prayer is that Oprah will behave in a "motherly"
fashion toward Michael's children. :angel:

fashion toward Michael children. :angel:

I don't know CherubimII, Michael would NOT want that women anywhere near his children! That women is pure evil.
But I pray that you're right.

Cherubim, I'm sorry, but I think you're being a bit delusional, Oprah is just doing this to get the scoop, thats all!

And I hope to God she does not get anywhere near Michael's kids!

:blink: :mello: :lol:

I don't know CherubimII, Michael would NOT want that women anywhere near his children! That women is pure evil.
But I pray that you're right.
I know you are probably right; but do pray with me that there
will be a good outcome from this interview. :angel:

I think it could be a great chance to confront Oprah with all the shits she said about Michael.

Katherine Jackson just has to know what to say and what to ask her... and of course, she has to see the shows where Oprah was talking the shits about MJ.

I totally agree with you. I think someone should tell Mrs. Jackson to ask Oprah why she seems to keep having MJ's name coming out of her mouth in a negative way. Put her in the hot seat.

Oprah is probably going to jam Mrs. Jackson up with question, however I am sure her lawyer will be in the audience and will have told her producers to not ask certain questions since she will be taking AEG and others to court

TMZ once again Failed that truck crew is apart of Michael Curbishley's production services the man who helped out with TII >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>until Big O confirms it then i will believe it until than GOODNIGHT

Last edited:

Katherine shouldn't even BE on Oprah concidering all the years Oprah put down her son. That's just me.

Why aren't these people talking to Geraldo? He was pretty good and fair to Michael.

hi

Can you or anyone explain what Oprah said about Michael? Like what negative comments ... quotes would be great!

thanks!!!

^^^well, we'll have to wait and see what is really going down. TMZ is messin with us if this is the case!!!

i shoulda just driven by to see.:sigh:

I've completely become desenstized to all the B.S...I just don't even care anymore. Michael and his 3 beautiful children are the only ones that I think of on a daily basis and that I pray for, not any other member of that family. I'm waiting to see what comes of this with regards to Katherine, I just think a bunch of people are pulling her in all different directions, and Oprah can go jump off a cliff as far as I'm concerned and I do not believe I have to state my reasons why.

God, give me patience. They do not know what they say.

AMEN...FACTS DON'T LIE...AUTOPSY REPORTS DO NOT LIE...If people cannot get that through their heads...that's on them. I base my opinions on facts NOT heresay...and YES that even includes (mis)information from family members who aren't as close as they try to portray themselves to be (information provided by the same family members themselves!)...that's all I'll say...

I'm done with this crap. TMZ is B.S. and just because the different members of that family feed them and other crap media outlets with (mis)information and other "inside info." and because they happened to be the 1st outlet to report Michael's passing...they've been looked at as genuine and trustworthy...I find it disgusting...

I'm just so done with it all...done.

**leaves thread**

Last edited:

gosh no no no no no no no!......

Queen OPRAH would love nothing more than parading MJ'S kids for the up coming november sweeps. Katherine, so far you have done an admirable job protecting MJ'S kids from the media. Please don't dissappoint us now.!!!

Oprah is officially creepy.

*Oprah, this is your conscience speaking.

it's not gunna work.*

I hope that Katherine slams Oprah for 2005. If someone had done that to a member of my family I'd kick their ass so hard, not help give them ratings.

I don't know who makes me sick the most. Oprah or the Jacksons.

Let's just wait and see... Let's try not to judge so fast...

You know, I'm willing to see it from Katherine's side. Now I don't know her personally, but I believe she's all about spreading love, not hate. About being humble. And about turning your other cheek to your enemies. All the stuff that she has taught Michael so well... So I don't believe that she will "slam" Oprah for negative comments made in the past...

But let's just wait and see...

Am I the one who would like to see this interview??? I love interviews! They are a part of the history!

I think it may have something to do with the LMP interview. Maybe it's re-scheduled because Oprah wants to add this Katherine interview to that program as well.

^^ If that's true than I will seriously get sick.
Why Oprah? that's all I can say right now, why go on Oprah?
Are the fans the only people that have seen and heard the way she has treated Michael?

I don't trust Oprah at all. And if she's at the house she will probably do her best and get the kids on camera as well. I just pray they will prevent that.

Honestly I don't see what the point for this interview is. I can see it from Oprah's perspective,she wants ratings for her last season.
But why would the family (or Katharine) want to do one now? They've all said their piece at some point now. They are in the middle of preparing lawsuits. Seems to me it would do more harm than good actually..

I guess as usual we can't do anything but wait and see what this is about.

Let's just wait and see... Let's try not to judge so fast...

You know, I'm willing to see it from Katherine's side. Now I don't know her personally, but I believe she's all about spreading love, not hate. About being humble. And about turning your other cheek to your enemies. All the stuff that she has taught Michael so well... So I don't believe that she will "slam" Oprah for negative comments made in the past...

But let's just wait and see...

those comments sound remarkably like they come from a religious perspective..

but i have seen another phrase from that place that says..that 'we are not to lean to our own understanding..'

and when i see other phrases, from the same place, that give the seeming impression that the seemingly meek phrases, that you mentioned, may not necessarily be allowing for your enemies to step all over you, after all..then, i suppose i can appreciate the phrase that said..'lean not to your own understanding'. and i ponder over that, even more, when i remember that some of Michael's song lyrics, were quite caustic, and didn't come across as those of a person who necessarily let his enemies walk all over him.

and there are so many ways, apparently, to deal with your enemies...such as the rebuttal video that MJ had prepared for Martin Bashir.

so, i don't know if(considering the 'lean not to your own understanding' phrase) the sum of all the phrases from that religious place are necessarily of hate...since, we may not understand fully, with our own understanding...maybe, perhaps, it's all about protection of the ones we love.

Katherine once said, of the people trying to conspire against Michael..'Satan is busy'. some may say that's a hateful phrase. others may say, it's a phrase from a loving mother, who loves her son.

but like i said, in deference to my own understanding, i'm not sure. maybe it's not something for any of us to be so certain about.

so maybe, what's being expressed by the people you accuse of hate, is not hate. again, maybe it's not something to be in a position to judge, so easily.. because, again..maybe..it's not so fully understood.

Last edited:

I have a feeling Oprah regrets het former anti-MJ stance. Remember a lot of her friends and guests have spoken about their admiration for Michael, for Oprah probably most notably Maya Angelou. Maybe she wants to do make it right just before her last tv season ends. I don't have a negative feeling about this at all.

And what if she is indeed interviewing Jackie and not Katherine. Jackie has been one of the most loyal and sincere siblings since his little brother's passing. He's quite charming (remember Oprah said she once wanted to marry Jackie in the 1993 interview) and intelligent, so that would be quite interesting to see.

Only thing that might be worrisome is the possible involvement of the kids.

I have a peaceful feeling about Oprah's visit.
Katherine is not Janet.
Katherine will tell the world that she and Micheal's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket miss their father, Michael Jackson
very much.
However, prepare yourself, Oprah will film Michael's children.
She may even interview them. Don't worry.
I think Michael's children can handle Oprah.

in hope and pray you are right. x

I'm actually disgusted. An actual feeling of vomit if this is true.

Shame on Katherine, shame
On the Jackson family.

This bitch, had a major hand in tearing their son Down.

Anything for fucking money.

Back