Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Well there really wont be a need to keep the thread open when the interview airs since they way people are reacting I just know they won't be watching. ya right!

thanks for the link. joined and posted .

Calm down now, people! Lisa is the least of the problems around. She's completely harmless and nice. She never made a deal with Michael not to talk about him so she's allowed to. She answers questions as long as people ask. I think she has never mentioned Michael first in an interview if not asked..

Topflux, you're more than apparent now, give it a rest.

Well there really wont be a need to keep the thread open when the interview airs since they way people are reacting I just know they won't be watching. ya right!

We are hoping that people look at the interview on the internet so that Oprah does not get the ratings.

We are hoping that people look at the interview on the internet so that Oprah does not get the ratings.

Good idea..

I wonder what Katherine and Randy has to say about LMP talking to Oprah about MJ? I find it strange that Randy is upset with his parents for talking to Oprah, but he didn't mention Janet talking to Oprah or his former sister-in-law talking to her.

Good idea..

I wonder what Katherine and Randy has to say about LMP talking to Oprah about MJ? I find it strange that Randy is upset with his parents for talking to Oprah, but he didn't mention Janet talking to Oprah or his former sister-in-law talking to her.

I find it strange also that he hasnr mentioned bout janet being on oprah

WTF IS THIS?

<!-- head section for article headline image abstract and caption -->Michael Jackson&#8217;s kids interviewed

<!-- end of thumbnail scroller if needed -->Michael Jackson&#8217;s children, Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, 8, have given their first interview ever. While the King Of Pop was wildly protective of his children&#8217;s privacy since his death his mother Katherine Jackson has encouraged the children to move out of the shadow and into the limelight &#8211; not a move supported by all of the Jackson family.
Last month reports suggested that Katherine Jackson would appear on the Oprah Winfrey show when television vans arrived at her home but it has now been revealed that Oprah went to the Jackson estate to speak candidly with Michael&#8217;s three children.
In the interview Prince Michael and Paris chat about buying back Neverland after revealing that they will inherit millions on their 21st birthday.
The interview is set to air on the show this week in the US but Randy Jackson, Michael&#8217;s brother, is said to be furious about the whole situation. &#8220;I found out Oprah was at our family home, my stomach ached and it still hasn't gone away,&#8221; he said. It was deliberately kept from me because they knew I would've tried to stop it. I know how Oprah feels about my brother and family. I know he would not have wanted this.&#8221;

http://www.ahlanlive.com/26038-michael-jacksons-kids-interviewed

Earlier today I read an article about them wanting to buy Neverland back, but I assumed it was a tabloid story (the source was the Daily Mail). Besides, Taj said in his twitter that Michael's children did not talk to Oprah.

Earlier today I read an article about them wanting to buy Neverland back, but I assumed it was a tabloid story (the source was the Daily Mail). Besides, Taj said in his twitter that Michael's children did not talk to Oprah.

These conflicting and different pieces of information is getting more confusing as time goes on.

Well, they probably wrote this after the rumor started and before Taj said they won't be in OWS - It's a gossip magazine, so they don't verify their sources (as usual) - I prefer believe in Taj :yes: he has no reason to lie us

nice to see oprah guest/episodes around the interview are all about child molesters. sick bitch

Taj has said the kids did not speak to Oprah. Someone said to the Daily Mail that they did but its the Daily Mail so dont trust it.

nice to see oprah guest/episodes around the interview are all about child molesters. sick bitch

There is no surprise. Oprah think Mike is a pedo, so it's normal for her to have the ex-wife of a pedo, it's good for the rating...

There is no surprise. Oprah think Mike is a pedo, so it's normal for her to have the ex-wife of a pedo, it's good for the rating...

Hey i really don't care for Oprah neither..but has she actually ever said she believes Michael was a pedophile? Cause i don't recall that.

Taj has said the kids did not speak to Oprah. Someone said to the Daily Mail that they did but its the Daily Mail so dont trust it.

i read the original article came from the news of the world so even less reason to believe

Taj Jackson

On Tuesday 19th October 2010, @tajjackson3 said:

Guys, there really is no easy way for me to say this but I always want to tell you the truth. Good or Bad. After finally talking directly to my cousins, I found out they did in fact speak to Oprah. I don't know if they are or will be part of the upcoming interview or not. Anyways, I'm sorry for tweeting something that I didn't hear come directly from the horses' mouth. That was truly my mistake. I should have known better.
Taj

Taj Jackson

Guys, there really is no easy way for me to say this but I always want to tell you the truth. Good or Bad. After finally talking directly to my cousins, I found out they did in fact speak to Oprah. I don't know if they are or will be part of the upcoming interview or not. Anyways, I'm sorry for tweeting something that I didn't hear come directly from the horses' mouth. That was truly my mistake. I should have known better.
Taj

let me be the first one to say "damn it" and I knew it.

Taj Jackson

Taj

BE PREPARE FOR WAR BETWEEN US .
i just hate that blissfully ignorant women (i am talking about that talk show host)

Taj Jackson

Taj

Just saw this on another mj forum and im totally bewildered that oprah spoke to the kids

the family is unable to protect this kids.

Oprah is a big star, and the family is honoured to be interviewed by her

let me be the first one to say "damn it" and I knew it.

I would not be worried too much at all. Katherine was there and it is more than enough.I trust her. The questions Oprah asked were set up and discussed before. I am 100% positive about that. Well, I did have a feeling that Katherine would want kids to speak up because there is something important is coming soon. It is in the air. I def can feel it.

Taj Jackson

Taj

:bugeyed

Oh God.... Now, I really was very, very, very worried. I hope it is not released this "interview" with the children (if it really happened). :(

Oprah >>> :tease: :puke:

Taj Jackson

Taj

I'm disgusted.

I hope they are not actually shown in the interview. She went to the house and I assumed met them but I hope it wasn't taped.

Back