Update: NOW STREAMING / Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Re: Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

:swoon::rofl:

MJGhosts27-1.jpg

Brilliant. We love you more!! :D

They missed the boat in not getting it premiered on Oprah. The song is about #80 in US iTunes. They could've really made it move up the charts, if they'd plugged HMH, rather than the Cascio tracks.

They say they want 'Michael' to sell 400,000 copies in the first week, but in the same time will show HMH on BET!!!

If this is true, I will send a letter to them saying where to stick the 400,000 copies.

Sorry if I was rude

BET is mainly watched by teenagers who are into rap. :(

For all your info!!

BET HAS ALWAYS FIRST PREMIERED MICHAELS VIDEOS! THIS IS NO EXCEPTION!

I would love to know where all this promo in UK is though??? becuase i dont see much yet?????

So what time will be premiered?
Will it be streamed on mj.com?

For all your info!!

BET HAS ALWAYS FIRST PREMIERED MICHAELS VIDEOS! THIS IS NO EXCEPTION!

I would love to know where all this promo in UK is though??? becuase i dont see much yet?????

And yet 'HMH' is already at #13 on iTunes!??

How weird is that? People must be liking the Radio airplay, that's all I can think.

Peak positions for "Hold My Hand" so far:
Denmark: #3
Finland: #16
Sweden: #16
Something is rotten in Sweden and Finland hehe! :D

LOL
Germany has best (most beautiful) Blu Ray Steelbook edition of "This Is It". :D
I'm sorry but that's not correct at all. HMH peaked at #1 in Denmark and Sweden and #2 in Finland :) There's nothing rotten in any of us! :lol: (well..)

I'm sorry but that's not correct at all. HMH peaked at #1 in Denmark and Sweden and #2 in Finland :) There's nothing rotten in any of us! :lol: (well..)

But I think he meant on the official chart of the country !

when will the video be released ?

I'm excited. The new video from the biggest popstar of the world will debut ... on Internet.

Pathetic.

I don't understand these decisions. First I don't ever hear it on the radio and now I am worried I won't see it on any music channel I have like the other videos out now.

M.J.'s first posthumous music video precedes album
(AP) – 1 hour ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A new Michael Jackson music video is hitting the Internet preceding the launch of a posthumous Jackson album.
The video, previewed by The Associated Press, debuts at midnight Thursday Eastern time on worldwide websites, including MichaelJackson.com, said Jackson estate co-administrator John Branca.
It showcases Jackson's duet with Akon, "Hold My Hand," recorded before the superstar's 2009 death. It's the first single release from the 10-song CD, "Michael," launching Dec. 14.
The hyperkinetic, four-and-a-half-minute video shows Jackson in concert, Akon singing and dancing, sentimental scenes of children, families and old people holding hands and a woman weeping.
The song opens with the prescient line, "This life don't last forever...So tell me what we're waiting for...Hold my hand. "

Re: Update: Debuts at midnight Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

^ It's smart to debut it online. Most people watch videos online these days. Television viewership for music videos have been declining for 15 years. Debuting it only on TV would be a bad move. At least if it's online then more people will know about it. It's only a 4 minute video so there obviously wouldn't be this huge television premiere.

Re: Update: Debuts at midnight Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

^ It's smart to debut it online. Most people watch videos online these days. Television viewership for music videos have been declining for 15 years. Debuting it only on TV would be a bad move. At least if it's online then more people will know about it. It's only a 4 minute video so there obviously wouldn't be this huge television premiere.

Okay. I still hope to see it where I see current videos now. I want it to be treated like everybody else.

It will. BET announced that they'll premier the video on BET Thursday at 9:30PM.

so it will be shown on the TV as well.

I didn't say only on TV. First on TV and then on the Internet.

Canadian media is heavily reporting this, with several outlets picking it up already!

Back