Update: NOW STREAMING / Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Re: Update: Debuts at midnight Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Copenhagen, gentle and true, with all my heart, I love you.

Re: Hold My Hand Video Premiere

Damn i need to get up early!

Look, I don't know how many threads I have had to merge because of the same thing being posted. Can you all please do me a favor and search for a thread before starting a new one, please?

This is already being discussed here:

http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99074

Thursday midnight is Wednesday night, one hour after 11pm.

Re: Update: Debuts at midnight Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Michael sounds SEXAY on the chorus of I Can't Make It Another Day, woooooopp!!!!! :D

oh dear ill be up at the crack of dawn again so...

:baby::holiday::clap::ph34r::flowers::woohoo::punk:

Pace, Just how excited are you?!!!! :swoon:I am thrilled for you BTW!:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Pace, Just how excited are you?!!!! :swoon:I am thrilled for you BTW!:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
Pace is so freakin' thrilled, she is pacing up and down the kitchen. (and still has a nagging voice in her head saying, it's tomorrow, silly...calm down, girl)

Thank you. I'm equally thrilled for the other 184 extras. :D

Never in my wildest dreams, as a little girl who wrote Michael Jackson a very badly written "please don't feel bad and thank you for inspiring me" letter- did I think anyone of us would be watching a video to a song of Michael. I love becoming a fan when watching Bucharest- and seeing the exact moment of when I swooned eternally being in that video. That is so sweet on the "curls toe up from sweetness scale", that I need to make a Dentist's appointment ASAP. And I'm loving every moment of it.

It's like Michael giving you cookies at bedtime.

Alright, alright, I am freakin excited.

I'm also personally a huge friend of anything piano- and just before taking off to go to that shoot I was marveling at Concert Grands...what greets me on the gravel of the shooting location?? The moving truck from the Piano company that is hauling the Grand Piano away that you see in that video.

I started laughing- I was asking the universe for a nice concert grand- so the universe teases me with a Concert Grand from an MJ video being hauled away in front of my eyes....I had to pull over because the was only room for one of us on the gravel- "MJ's piano"- or me. Their truck was bigger than my car. :agree::D

Last edited:

so the video comes out tonight???

Michael Jackson Video "Hold My Hand" (Duet With Akon) To Premiere This Week
VIDEO IS DIRECTED BY MARK PELLINGTON

The world has heard the new Michael Jackson single “Hold My Hand” (Duet with Akon) and fans will soon be able to see its beauty thanks to acclaimed film director Mark Pellington. A 30-second sneak peak is available now on www.MichaelJackson.com; the premiere of the full video will take place at 12:01am EST on Thursday, December 9th. Fans can view the video on MichaelJackson.com, VEVO.com, and Youtube.com.

The “Hold My Hand” video will premiere on BET at 9:30pm on Thursday as part of a 30-minute Michael Jackson special. The video will also be aired on MTV, VH1 and FUSE.

Pellington shot “Hold My Hand” in California with a diverse array of real Michael Jackson fans as its cast. In the video, Pellington tells the story of the song through a collage of images of both Michael and Akon as well as people representing Michael’s legacy, shining a light on the aura left behind by King of Pop. As he describes, “The video is a tribute to all that Michael stands for -- life, in all its permutations...love, and its power.... A video of memory, healing and joy.”

Pellington’s clip accomplishes exactly what fans love about Michael Jackson– simple but powerful messages such as that in the song’s opening line “This life don’t last forever.”

“Hold My Hand” (Duet with Akon) is the first single from MICHAEL, which will be released December 14, 2010.

Re: Update: Debuts at 12:01am Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Oups didint know it was already posted ! Well wheres the exitation ? lol

Re: Update: Debuts at 12:01am Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Thanks Ivy!!

So in other words it will premiere in just 2 1/2 hours then???!!!

Thanks Ivy!!

Thats true ! I wonder why im the only one reacting LOL

Thats true ! I wonder why im the only one reacting LOL

Haha yeah.. well the news just came in, no heads-up.. its 3,30am where I am.. i bet many (europeans) are sleeping and missing out :p

Thanks Ivy!!

yep. the new announcement sounds like there's only few hours left.

Cool, thanks for the info! When I wake up in the morning, I'll be sure to watch it!

I am so excited lets make this the number 1 most watched video ever on youtube EVER this is the king!!

Can't wait to see this :)

tweet about it watch it on youtube make it the number 1 most watched video ever!!!!

Very exciting! I'll probably cry

it comes out at 11 here and i have to be up at 5 am man i am going to be tired tom!

it'll be on at 10 pm here, and I have to be up at 7...not too bad...but I'll still be very emotional...i know i will be lol

^^^^ lol guys and Im not even gonna sleep.. its 4:20 AM here...

90 minutes to go !!

Back