Update: NOW STREAMING / Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Re: Update: Debuts at 12:01am Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

I've been wondering if we get the video on the CD single.

Re: Update: Debuts at 12:01am Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

If you want to download the exact stream from the website (absolutely zero loss in quality), you can use this free and open source program. http://code.google.com/p/get-flash-videos/

It is very easy to use, and very powerful.

I am excited.. I need something to drink and snack on. :)

You can relaxe and listen to this song ahah

[youtube]m5oCZ0cp3Ds[/youtube]

Im so tired.. its 5,30 am now, Ive been awake the entire night.. just 30 minutes to go.. yay!!

Was going to go to bed but I decided this time I'll stay up. Michael Jackson's VEVO youtube channel is blocked in Canada, but his normal one isn't.

I am so excited and so tired lol

why is there not more people on here is no one excited!!!!!!!

I've been wondering if we get the video on the CD single.

I hope because Ill buy it lol

I think nobody really know its coming out tonight! I though it was tomorrow for my part

Will it be on MJ.com?

^^ Yes..

Only 8 minutes left.. wohoo

5 minutes!!

why is there not more people on here is no one excited!!!!!!!

Just guessing,but maybe it's because we know that there is no Michael in it..as in if he were alive today. idk

I'm going to watch it though..I want to see what concept they came up with in full besides the 30 second preview.

:wub:

5 mins

4 minutes

I am waiting! Come on Video!

do not forget to watch it on youtube so it will be the most watched video :) for mj that is great promotion!!

Yeah imagine if the song only reached like 6 millions view in a week

This project/song meant so much to MJ, finally we will see and the world, the light of it

2 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute!!!

1 minute!!! :D

I don't see it...?

Back