Update: NOW STREAMING / Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

Re: Update: Debuts at 12:01am Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

beautiful

Re: Update: Debuts at 12:01am Thursday Dec 9th ET/ Hold My Hand - the video (discussion)

me neither....lol

I cant see it LOL help!

^^ hahaha yeah. where is the video???

Link anyone?? Lol

?????????? cant find it

Where is the video? can't see it!! some help please

where is the video!!!! Why are they slowwwwww

it is on vevo

Ahah what a fail from us ahah

Well hopefully it will appear soon :p

vevo.com is premiering it now

OMG! OMG!.. This Video gave me goosebumps and tears in my eyes. How does this effect happen to me again..lol I don't know what to say!

^^ thanks

[youtube]oCCnxBos10[/youtube]

Last edited:

OMG I'm watching it

I kept refreshing Vevo.com andit came on with a commercial at Midnight!

Wow its good, too much Dangerous tour for me, but its very good.!

I would have prefer like more photo of MJ like they put some! The start of the video is average but in the middle its amazing

Beautiful video, just wish they put a little more MJ in there.
Can anyone else not sign into their Youtube account? It says that the service
is temporarily unavailable...:/

Back