UPDATE - page 1/13/14 - TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - Tune In (All threads Merged!)

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
true_crime_02.jpg

Journalist and bestselling author Aphrodite Jones, believes that the best way to understand a criminal mind is to get inside one. In her new series, TRUE CRIME WITH APHRODITE JONES, she conducts her own investigations into some of the most infamous court cases in American history and gets to the truth behind what drives people to violence. Each hour-long episode revisits the complete story of a high-profile crime while uncovering surprising, often overlooked details that connect the dots in new and unexpected ways. From examining the motives and psyche of Scott Peterson, to chasing down a new lead in the 40-year-old Zodiac Killer mystery, to her current investigation linking Michael Jackson's death to the molestation allegations against him where the true crime, was extortion.

Jones leaves no stone unturned to dig up the truth behind these fascinating mysteries. As an expert in her field, and commentator on headline-making court cases, TRUE CRIME is her life's work, presented in a gripping, fast-paced television series. Investigation Discovery, America's leading investigation network and fastest-growing ad-supported cable network for women 25-54, presents TRUE CRIME WITH APHRODITE JONES, beginning Thursday, March 11 at 10 PM (ET)
Ten-Part Series Premieres
Thursday, March 11 at 10 PM (ET) on
Investigation Discovery - ID
(check your local cable/satellite listings)
inter.jpg

Host Aphrodite Jones is Author of the Controversial Bestseller "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" - Not only did it reveal all of the exculpatory evidence and testimony which the media had failed to present to the public, it also exposed deliberate media bias against Jackson and explained the motives behind it. President and general manager of Investigation Discovery Henry Schleiff stated, "Each episode of TRUE CRIME brings Aphrodite's fresh perspective and unique insight to these mysteries, and employs her exceptional ability to look closer at the details and make connections that may have been buried beneath the headlines."

aphiejones88Photo.jpg

With eight bestselling books under her belt, and hundreds of television appearances, Aphrodite Jones is a highly recognized name in the field of crime profiling. Focusing on providing insights into personalities such as Michael Jackson, O.J. Simpson, Scott Peterson and Phil Spector, this investigative journalist for more than 20 years, earned her stripes as a syndicated columnist before creating and hosting a crime fighting series for USA network called "The Justice Hunters.". Two of Jones' books were made into Lifetime TV movies, and her account of Brandon Teena, "All She Wanted," was the inspiration for the critically acclaimed feature film Boys Don't Cry starring Hilary Swank.
For more infromation Visit her website at www.aphroditejones.com

Links to programme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8LT1rDep_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqqWpguX3OY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEGm3o7_Was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9EFQooZSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYvvEuTMkgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9HvwGOySQg

Last edited:
Re: TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - today

Wow, I'd like to see this.

I would like to see it too.

Can't wait to see what she has to say

...Each hour-long episode revisits the complete story of a high-profile crime...her current investigation linking Michael Jackson's death to the molestation allegations against him where the true crime, was extortion...

My question is which episode will feature MJ? Tonight's first one? Episode 10? Does anyone know?

I'll be streaming this show tonight for fans just to see what it's really like...but It would be nice to stream the one show where she investigates MJ. If anyone finds out please post the info thanks.

Marty In LA

Last edited:

So it's a series. Even if it doesn't feature Mike, I'd watch all the eps since I am interested in true crime stuff anyway.

i have the book, 'conspiracy', but i missed out, or must have overlooked the part where she explains the motives behind the media bias against MJ. did anybody remember what she said those motives were, if you have the book?

it's interesting that that ad is written, in sort of a biased way against MJ, even though they admit the media has bias against MJ. they lump MJ's name with those whom society deems as criminals, and say that MJ's death, is his death, as opposed to his possible murder. as if he was either killed by a wannabe vigilante or vigilantes, or he died of guilt. even if it seems unintentional, it almost looks like an unconscious habit of theirs, by now, since they're so used to doing it on purpose.

Episode Guide
Episodes : True Crime : Investigation Discovery

Scott Peterson
Tune In: Thursday, March 11 at 10PM e/p
Laci Peterson and her unborn child are found floating in the San Francisco Bay. Her husband Scott is convicted of killing her. But crime writer Aphrodite Jones finds there is much more to this story than what is in the headlines.

O.J. Simpson
Tune In: Thursday, March 18 at 10PM e/p
The Las Vegas kidnapping case that put former football great O.J. Simpson in jail was one of many highly publicized Simpson cases with a singular theme – rage. Crime Writer Aphrodite Jones uncovers new information about the fall of an icon.

The Staircase Killer
Tune In: Thursday, March 25 at 10PM e/p
The wife of a novelist turns up dead at the bottom of a staircase and her husband is convicted of the killing her. But did he? Crime writer Aphrodite Jones goes behind prison walls to confront Michael Peterson to find out if he killed his wife.

Phil Spector
Tune In: Thursday, April 1 at 10PM e/p
An actress turns up dead at the home of Phil Spector and the music legend is charged with murder. Crime writer Aphrodite Jones uncovers videotape that Spector hoped would clear his name, but instead is a damning self-portrait.

Zodiac Killer
Tune In: Thursday, April 8 at 10PM e/p
He is the most notorious serial killer in California history — the Zodiac. For forty years his identify has remained unknown. Now crime writer Aphrodite Jones follows his bloody trail to try to find the killer’s true identify.

Dog Mauling
Tune In: Thursday, April 15 at 10PM e/p
Two vicious dogs savagely kill a 33-year-old woman in a San Francisco apartment building. As crime writer Aphrodite Jones follows this bizarre story, she uncovers a world of prison gangs and animal cruelty that led to murder.

The Menendez Brothers
Tune In: Thursday, April 22 at 10PM e/p
Two brothers murder their wealthy parents. Authorities say it was for money. The brothers say it was out of fear. Now, crime writer Aphrodite Jones talks with some who know the story — and believe what the Menendez brothers say may be true.

Michael Jackson
Tune In: Thursday, April 29 at 10Pm e/p
He was one of the world's greatest entertainers. But for the past twenty years Michael Jackson was haunted by allegations of child abuse. Crime writer Aphrodite Jones sets out to prove those charges were as responsible for his early death as drugs.

We would really appreciate if anybody could UPLOAD (maybe all parts, but) MJs part!

man i don't like that headline. if it's supposed to be accurate, why lead it in with that headline? it's a loaded headline.. it allows for so many interpretations.

Re: TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - Tune In: Thursday, April 29

This woman is so unique. She has guts to do such things, not so many men can do. And she looks very beautiful and elegant! I haven't read any of her books, even "Conspiracy" :/ so I will be looking forward to see this tv series!

Oooh I'll be watching the first one that's on tonight. I got totally caught up in the Scott Peterson case I spent hours curled up on the couch watching Court TV lol

darn it! I don't have that channel

Well, if she doesn't bring up the long hard nasty battle between MJ and Sony and the conspiracy to destroy him, means she didn't do her homework right.

I've been sending her a lot of info that we fans put together in the IU section in the hope she'd investigate further. We shall see.

Well, if she doesn't bring up the long hard nasty battle between MJ and Sony and the conspiracy to destroy him, means she didn't do her homework right.

I've been sending her a lot of info that we fans put together in the IU section in the hope she'd investigate further. We shall see.

This is irrelevant, stop demonizing the relationship with Sony and MJ, it was not her homework, but the trial and players in this monstrous lie.

Fans are not the ones who have the right info and they are not - investigators, just want to see their truth, so the so-called fans conclusions are irrelevant and mostly rubbish.

How are we gonna spread all of these videos guys?

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/the-michael-jackson-conspiracy-what-you-didnt-hear.html

http://investigation.discovery.com/...cy-why-the-media-wanted-a-guilty-verdict.html

http://investigation.discovery.com/...on-conspiracy-the-2005-molestation-trial.html

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/the-michael-jackson-conspiracy-what-you-didnt-hear.html

We NEED to make people watch this... now I know you can't make anyone do anything they don't want but we need to try. What are you gonna do? What can we all do? Facebook, Twitter? What more?!

Wow...:blink: There is a "Share" link at the bottom-right of the video screen where you can choose the blog outlet you wish to include the videos like Facebook. I don't see a tab for Twitter though.

I wish I could watch that show. But sadly it is on a channel that I don't have. Maybe it is just as well. Since it is just going to make me really cry over him again.

How are we gonna spread all of these videos guys?

We NEED to make people watch this... now I know you can't make anyone do anything they don't want but we need to try. What are you gonna do? What can we all do? Facebook, Twitter? What more?!

We have to wait for the documentary and then try to spread the video to the all discussions on the articles on the web and promote the Conspiracy book.

People are reading articles on ET, radarOnline, accessHollyhood, TMZ, NewsOftheWorld... and many other sites, so I see these sites as the right place where fans should add their comments.

+ Maybe Charles Thompson...

Wow...:blink: There is a "Share" link at the bottom-right of the video screen where you can choose the blog outlet you wish to include the videos like Facebook. I don't see a tab for Twitter though.

All of us who have facebook, Twitter and who are active on other forums need to spread this!!

I read the autopsy report and do not remember the mention of bedsores. Does anybody know whether or not this was true?

I don't remember bedsores either :S

I don't remember bedsores either :S

that sounds odd usually someone gets bedsores when they are stuck in bed without moving for a while it doesn't sound right for someone who was busy rehearsing right up until he died.

that sounds odd usually someone gets bedsores when they are stuck in bed without moving for a while it doesn't sound right for someone who was busy rehearsing right up until he died.

She said in the video that MJ got them after the trial for having spent so much time bedridden because of the toll the trial took on him. I do know once you get them you have to be very aggressive in order to get rid of them. but yeah, since he was up and performing, i can't imagine he would have them recently. i don't know. I was justwondering since aphrodite mentioned it, if I missed it in the autopsy report, and someone else picked up on it.

Hope interviews with T-mez are included in the show.
He explains everything so perfectly.

This will be an interesting show to watch. Will have to watch it when someone uploads it after its aired.

Back