Video of 'Every Michael Jackson Grunt' goes viral

HIStoric

Proud Member

Essentially someone edited together ever grunt/gasp/hee-hee/etc Michael Jackson made in his songs/short films and it's begun to gone viral! Seen it on a few social/news websites already :laugh:

I feel slightly embarrassed after listening to the entire thing. :mello:

This is amazing! Daaamn!! I'm wondering if these are just taken out of the songs or if these are really studio recordings.. BECAUSE IF THESE ARE STUDIO RECORDINGS IT MEANS THERE IS FULL FOOTAGE OF MICHAEL RECORDING THESE SONGS SOMEWEHRE HERE ON EARTH KHGBKUT&^%*@HJYYU#$%HJ@#%$$&^(%*^ :rollin::jump::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Okay... I chilled down.

We hardcore Michael fans of course know from which song each grunt comes from :naughty:

^They're just taken from acapellas that are already in circulation.

Just why they had to put an impersonator in the video? :D

I feel slightly embarrassed after listening to the entire thing. :mello:
I could only listen to a minute of it. I'm not sure why somebody would make something like this and really not sure why it would go viral.
It hit a ton of news sites overnight.

I could only listen to a minute of it. I'm not sure why somebody would make something like this and really not sure why it would go viral.
It hit a ton of news sites overnight.

Only 19 seconds, lol !!!

When I discovered this thread yesterday in the middle of the day and read some of the comments here and on YouTube I didn't even dare listen to the thing and waited for a time when I had a bit of privacy so I wouldn't disturb anyone around me since I always am surrounded by so many people.

Last edited:
I think Michael would be very embarassed by this tape !!!!!

Interesting, but its really embarassing when its put together like these XD
People will think... you know what.

Someone should take the audio and put it over the in the closet video :devil:

Sounds that would get me fired at work for listening to....

Oh my.... First of all: I am extremely grateful that I was intelligent enough to put on my headphones before I pushed play on this one, considering that I am at work.
And second: What is this guy actually doing in the studio?! I keep getting these pictures in my head, and I... Think I need to go run up and down the stairs for a while, to get my mind focused again.
Thank you so much for posting this! It might come in handy... Well... Some day.. ROFL

This is soooo good! LMAO

That 'In The Closet' part is somehow inappropriate though. hahaha

Oh my.... First of all: I am extremely grateful that I was intelligent enough to put on my headphones before I pushed play on this one, considering that I am at work.
And second: What is this guy actually doing in the studio?! I keep getting these pictures in my head, and I... Think I need to go run up and down the stairs for a while, to get my mind focused again.
Thank you so much for posting this! It might come in handy... Well... Some day.. ROFL
:lol: It makes my imagination run wild :bugeyed
Believe me, it did come in very handy indeed, for me...several times :shifty:

Back