Video of the Day

Re: A mouthful

Ash, those were amazinggg. THANK YOUU so much. :bow: I remember the pictures, especially from the first and last videos. The babies in the first one are absolutely adorable and the other ones are so frail and precious. I've always wondered how she did the pics from that last footage, how they held the kids. Looks like i've found my answer now. :D
Thanks! :D

I found this interview yesterday.... You'll like :yes::

[youtube]hOzC31eTYZE[/youtube]

[youtube]Ge1uWzATq44[/youtube]

[youtube]gR_bfgZzrVo[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]rqTbiupMiw4[/YOUTUBE]

Isn't that cute, little ducklings struggling to get out of the bunker during golf, the player is trying to help a few little ducklings, but then their mother is attacking the player for helping her babies. She's so overprotective.

[YOUTUBE]pNAWZ6SDUTs[/YOUTUBE]
Phoenix Comicon 2010- "All Things Naruto!" Part 2

The part with Naruto Dance Revolution seems like an excellent idea, I can ask them if they can do a tribute because MJ is the first on mind on that idea. I love when Stephanie Sheh did her Hinata voice at 4:20, EEEE! My reaction to the possbile ending, NaruHina 5:31 (WOOOOOO! NARUHINA! NARUHINA! NARUHINA!) and NaruSaku 5:40 (BOOOOOOOOO!!! HELL NO!!!)

[YOUTUBE]R63o5beHEJI&[/YOUTUBE]
Phoenix Comicon 2010- "All Things Naruto!" Part 3

Sheh did Hinata again, but this time she made an ultimate confession at 2:15.

the hands that built America

"If I was worthy of receiving the Medal of Honor in 1945, I should have received it then."

He was prepared to give his life for his country — a country in which he was considered a second-class citizen - U.S. Rep. Walt Minnick.

They were denied the nation's highest honor, but their deeds could not be denied - President Clinton in 1997 when he awarded Mr. Baker with the Medal of Honor.

In the description of the video there is more information. Also check http://www.krem.com/news/local/WWII-Medal-of-Honor-recipient-Baker-dies-at-St-Maries-home-98433299.html

And the promise for DuranDuran....

Thanks! :D
I found this interview yesterday.... You'll like :yes:

And like i did :) Thanks again Ash.

[YOUTUBE]rqTbiupMiw4[/YOUTUBE]

Isn't that cute, little ducklings struggling to get out of the bunker during golf, the player is trying to help a few little ducklings, but then their mother is attacking the player for helping her babies. She's so overprotective.

That is indeed very cute. Feisty little bird there fighting for her little ones lol.

Ya know what? I gotta THANK YOU so, so verrry much from the heart - cause of ur vid i went utubing away animals videos and one thing led to the next, so i ended up finding a treasure of an account with 'cartoons' from my childhood. I rediscovered in Snow White the reason why my house is made of wood and has a big green door and green window shutters with heart shapes in them :D

Re: the hands that built America

Interesting! where can I see it?

[youtube]oiFTXckh0zU[/youtube]

Happy 92nd birthday to Madiba

Same as only those who have stared death in the face can know the true value of life, only those who know the awful sting of oppression and have been deprived of freedom - brave individuals as Mr. Mandela and entire nations - can truly know how precious liberty, in all its forms (movement, thought, association, worship) is.

LoveMJ, you can buy the documentary (all 6 hours of it, on 4 dvds) from here http://www.amazon.com/500-Nations-Alma-Martinez/dp/B0002S65WC It is worth every penny, trust me. I saw it on tv many years ago and i recorded i, i need to find the tapes.

I love Enya's music btw. Wasn't familiar with this one though - it had a Twin Peaks air to it, don't ask me why. The images were beautiful, especially the ones with flowers and the paintings of mountains. :)

Ash - you really got me there. This is one cartoon i didn't catch and that says a lottt lol. One thing is 4 sho though - I doooo love me them rainbows, in the sky, in cartoons, everywhere.....:p

TarinJade - soo funny you should post that vid. I swear to ya, a few days ago i ran exactly into it. Very, very sweet. Thx for sharin :D

Re: Happy 92nd birthday to Madiba

The best scene of movie "Scent of Woman":

[youtube]in5EPHVgcXg&feature[/youtube]

:wild:

Same as only those who have stared death in the face can know the true value of life, only those who know the awful sting of oppression and have been deprived of freedom - brave individuals as Mr. Mandela and entire nations - can truly know how precious liberty, in all its forms (movement, thought, association, worship) is.
Beautiful! :clapping:

Ash - you really got me there. This is one cartoon i didn't catch and that says a lottt lol. One thing is 4 sho though - I doooo love me them rainbows, in the sky, in cartoons, everywhere.....:p

This was another cartoon that was part of my childhood. :wub: Sooooooooo cute! I do not like the cartoons of today -_-, I prefer the cartoons of the past. :wild:

LoveMJ, you can buy the documentary (all 6 hours of it, on 4 dvds) from here http://www.amazon.com/500-Nations-Alma-Martinez/dp/B0002S65WC It is worth every penny, trust me. I saw it on tv many years ago and i recorded i, i need to find the tapes.

I love Enya's music btw. Wasn't familiar with this one though - it had a Twin Peaks air to it, don't ask me why. The images were beautiful, especially the ones with flowers and the paintings of mountains. :)

oh thank you, Shabuya. Maybe I can find it online? I'll try to look. :flowers:

Enya's music is amazing and she has a beautiful voice.

[youtube]Mhz0bKrsR68[/youtube]

music history

ladyinhislife - cute mascot you got there. Ain't entirely sure some of them moves are appropriate for the kids in the audience lol. It was very nice though to see it imitating Michael :D

oh thank you, Shabuya. Maybe I can find it online? I'll try to look. :flowers:

I tried to look for it online, but couldn't. If you do find it, please let me know. The probability is far larger that you do dat be4 i can locate it in my video archive lol.

And btw of Native American roots, Anthony Kiedis, from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers has some Mohican blood from his mother's side. And Michael himself had some Indian heritage from what i can remember - i only read a small chapter from Mr. Jackson's book and i seem to recall talk of an Indian healer travelling around the country as part of the Jackson ancestry.

Thanks for the video btw, it was truly beautiful.

MJstarlight - that was awesomeee, for more reasons than one. I remember hearing Jermaine's song from the tv series the Jackson brothers had earlier in the year and loving it back then, but now with the Michael images over it i love it even more :cheeky:

Dpac - thanks, it's always nice to see Weird Al, even a short appearance like that.

This was another cartoon that was part of my childhood. :wub: Sooooooooo cute! I do not like the cartoons of today -_-, I prefer the cartoons of the past. :wild:

There are a few exceptions, but yeah, overall i gotta agree with ya - nowadays cartoons have lost some of their magic; must be in the design or something; ugliness and lack of harmony seem to be the rule of the day.

Scent of a woman is one of the best movie ever. Al Pacino truly is one of the greatest actors ever, God bless him. I love his acting in the Devil's advocate as well. Last i read he was playing the Merchant of Venice in Central Park and had wonderful reviews.

How 'bout some music history in short little tables from two of my favorite bands evaaa - RHCP & U2?

One for the now, and eleven for the later

The shackles are undone/The bullets quit the gun/The heat thats in the sun/Will keep us when there's none

The rule has been disproved/The stone it has been moved/The grave is now a groove/All debts are removed

The soul and its striptease/Hate brought to its knees

And even though it don't belong to this history lesson, here goes the alternate version of the previous vid - too precious a song reminding us of Christ's sacrifice and the beauty of love not to share again.

[youtube]2-9LHMryBYY[/youtube]

[youtube]GZPPA2kpIig&feature[/youtube]

:clapping:

There are a few exceptions, but yeah, overall i gotta agree with ya - nowadays cartoons have lost some of their magic; must be in the design or something; ugliness and lack of harmony seem to be the rule of the day.
:agree:

Scent of a woman is one of the best movie ever. Al Pacino truly is one of the greatest actors ever, God bless him. I love his acting in the Devil's advocate as well. Last i read he was playing the Merchant of Venice in Central Park and had wonderful reviews.
"Devil's advocate" made me scared! :bugeyed :lol: But it is a wonderful movie. :yes: I have not seen the "Merchant of Venice", I try to watch when I can. :wild:

Last edited:
Re: music history

I tried to look for it online, but couldn't. If you do find it, please let me know. The probability is far larger that you do dat be4 i can locate it in my video archive lol.

And btw of Native American roots, Anthony Kiedis, from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers has some Mohican blood from his mother's side. And Michael himself had some Indian heritage from what i can remember - i only read a small chapter from Mr. Jackson's book and i seem to recall talk of an Indian healer travelling around the country as part of the Jackson ancestry.

Thanks for the video btw, it was truly beautiful.

Sure I'll inform you if I find it online.
oh really? I didn't know that.. cool. I know that Michael has Native American roots and Johnny Depp too. ;) lol I always find their stories fascinating and I like history & different cultures so its interesting.

[youtube]LoIMjWJonLk&feature=related[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]mERRkpYMqsA[/YOUTUBE]

I'm happy to see Bret & Shawn together again since Monday Night Raw on January 3rd.

Funny clips from one of my favoritemovies; Aristocats

[YOUTUBE]qVfgS_iexf0[/YOUTUBE]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II Fight Scenes Part 1

[YOUTUBE]FrWnRb1VV3g&[/YOUTUBE]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II Fight Scenes Part 2

[YOUTUBE]bN-xCMchy9I[/YOUTUBE]

A funny and kinda adorable scene, Nel is an adult form and she hugs Ichigo to death. She's breaking every bone in Ichigo's body. LOL!

Mariah's theme

One of them wonderful anthems from Mariah seasoned with an inspirational video that goes with it marvelously.

God bless her and the new addition to her family she's got on the way. She's been through so much. I'm so very happy for her and the happiness she has found with Nick Cannon. God bless them both and their baby.

"Devil's advocate" made me scared! :bugeyed :lol: But it is a wonderful movie. :yes: I have not seen the "Merchant of Venice", I try to watch when I can. :wild:

LOL, that movie scared me as well in certain parts, but it is a cautionary tale, a very, very interesting one. The Merchant of Venice with Al Pacino is a theater play they are doing in Central Park. Maybe it will be available at some point on tv or on dvd, who knows?

Sure I'll inform you if I find it online.
oh really? I didn't know that.. cool. I know that Michael has Native American roots and Johnny Depp too. ;) lol I always find their stories fascinating and I like history & different cultures so its interesting.

Thanks in advance. I also love the diversity of cultures, customs and the history of peoples and civilizations. Down right fascinating stuff, truly fascinating....

You guyssss - stop laughin' at that rainbow guy. It ain't nice. :no: I did see a double rainbow myself about a week or so ago, so i understand where he is coming from, i totally do. Well......not totally, cause he did take it a bit overboard. Nature does get me high, but he sounded like that wasn't the only reason he was so excited LOL :p

Re: Mariah's theme

[youtube]nQXJQSX1j3Y[/youtube]

LOL, that movie scared me as well in certain parts, but it is a cautionary tale, a very, very interesting one. The Merchant of Venice with Al Pacino is a theater play they are doing in Central Park. Maybe it will be available at some point on tv or on dvd, who knows?
I hope it happens. I love Al Pacino. :wild:

Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

Standing Outside The Fire (video)

Garth Brooks*|*MySpace Music Videos

Life is not tried it is merely survived
If you're standing outside the fire

Civilization, are we really civilized, yes or no?
Who are we to judge?
When thousands of innocent men could be brutally enslaved
and killed over a racist grudge
Mr.Wendal has tried to warn us about our ways
but we don't hear him talk
Is it his fault when we've gone too far,
and we got too far, cause on him we walk

LOLOL @ Suzie's vid. i must be the only soul on the planet who hasn't seen Avatar yet. I do love Leona Lewis' song from the ost though :p

[youtube]nQXJQSX1j3Y[/youtube]

I hope it happens. I love Al Pacino. :wild:

So do i, so do i.
OBRIGADO 4 the U2 interview. It was hilarious - them guys are not only brilliant musicians, but very funny men, God bless them. *still laughin at the wrong 'party' they went to in Berlin back in 89 lol*

I heard Bono is well and they are ready to continue their tour staring on the 5th in Turin, a quite special town, if i may say so meself. All the best to them. Thx again, Ash. :punk:

Re: Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

[youtube]PThx7Ot78KY&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]lXZB7OySntA&feature[/youtube]

:wub:

So do i, so do i.
OBRIGADO 4 the U2 interview. It was hilarious - them guys are not only brilliant musicians, but very funny men, God bless them. *still laughin at the wrong 'party' they went to in Berlin back in 89 lol*

I heard Bono is well and they are ready to continue their tour staring on the 5th in Turin, a quite special town, if i may say so meself. All the best to them. Thx again, Ash. :punk:

OMG! You are training the Portuguese! lol! :wild: :clapping: This was a great interview with U2. I love them. They came to Brazil two times and loved it. :wild: I was knowing that they will come to Brazil next year for concerts. Sure I'll be there! :punk: Bono is still recovering from spine surgery. I hope he will be ok soon. :angel:

Back