Want to be a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorraine

Proud Member
Country
United-Kingdom
Dear Members,

We are currently in need of some new Moderators, I will be taking applications as of now.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so apply today!

The requirements are as follows:

As a moderator, you must demonstrate the following:

1. Love Michael Jackson! ;)
  2. Have an Understanding MJJC's rules for members and mods
  3. Complete a 15 day training period
  4. Must not have any warns/infractions/ Been in mod queue
  5. Have over 75 posts
  6. Must be 18 years of age or older
  7. If you have under 75 posts, you may still apply but your posts must be of quality!
  8. Be able to dedicate at least 5 hours to the board per week.
All applications will be considered, But please understand that not all will be succsessful as we only have a limited number of positions to fill.

Apply via PM to Myself.

Thank you. :flowers:

Last edited:
Well, I certainly spend enough time here, that I feel I should maybe do something useful with that time, LoL. =P But this is a little intimidating, not gonna lie. ;) What exactly does it entail?

I'm a mod of another forum so know how the whole system works but as I've only been officially a member since Sept I feel I need to prove that I'm here to stay!

I'll Try to enter, Although I do want to know what mod queue means?

If you are on Mod Que that means that your post has to be looked over by a Mod before any other members can see it. Usually you are on this if you have broken the rules. This has to be done everytime you post.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the applications so far.. I will be looking into them all and replying within a week. :)

I had been a mod in the past... and i still remember the feeling:D (i'm not applying for a mod, i just wanted to make a comment lol )

Yes, but if you see something that needs to be done you do it. Like me for example I use MJJC as normal but as soon as I see something that needs moving or deleting ect I do it, and do whatever I was doing before afterwards.

oh okay cool! sent you a PM :)

EDIT: sorry, sending Lorraine the pm ;)

Have an Understanding MJJC's rules for members and mods

The rules basically the same for members and mods right?

Except with mods sometimes you have to be neutral on somethings and so on, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back