Was Michael Jackson really murdered? Who did it? Let's talk about it

HemlockDevi

Proud Member
I think Michael Jackson was indeed murdered. There are too many things around how h dided that do not make sense. We need to talk about this and share thoughts and information on why and who is behind this. The focus can center on these and many more

Supects:

Enemies:

Enablelers:

Here are my first questions on things that do not add up.

Why did MJ's "Doctor" not know how to administer CPR correctly?

Why was no call made to 911 untill 30 - 50 minutes had passed?(Was Michael Jackson already dead before the paramedics arrival and was this purposely done?)

Why did the "Doctor" go missing for 1-2 days then return with lawyers?

Why did the LAPD immediately say "no evidents of foulplay" with no investigation nor known cause of death?

Why did "Doctor" Conrad Murray not sign the death certificate when he was the attending physician?

Can we trust the police and media who hated and worked 24/7 to destroy MJ's image tell the truth about him now?

Why did the media report MJ died of a "heart attack" then switched to "abusing pills" then he was so "weak and ill" when no cause has been determined?(Remember he passed a 5 hour physical to be insured by Lloyds of London; who would not "fake" results for MJ because he was MJ)

Also about the media coverage; notice how anybody with a story to tell or make up are invited on CNN, MSNBC, FOX or HLN yet when people question how and why he died these stories are purposely placed in the tabloids.

Lots of people feel like this we are not alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IqIYFS9-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfPs_-jR8U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GduqHZVOmtU

I personally say let's wait for the toxicology results. But I do feel like you that something is fishy in how MJ died. I think the family is trying to find everything they can now.

I really can't believe this happened... he looked better than he had in years, he was looking good, he looked healthy..and now gone, just like that. But I don't think he was murdered. I just think this was a terrible accident.

UPDATE: Wow blast from the past. Lets just say it looks like I may just have changed my mind since I posted this.

Last edited:
Impossible to say, might have been an accident, but it does seem like there is something fishy about it... might not be a murder, but maybe people are trying to cover something up...

I think they are probably trying to cover up that the doctor administered something to Michael that he should have known NOT to use outside of a hospital - this strong anaesthetic they keep mentioning, and he was obviously not monitoring him closely like he should have done if he did give him this drug, because he said he 'found' Michael on the bed, not breathing.

I think Michael Jackson was indeed murdered. There are too many things around how h dided that do not make sense. We need to talk about this and share thoughts and information on why and who is behind this. The focus can center on these and many more

Supects:

Enemies:

Enablelers:

Here are my first questions on things that do not add up.

Why was no call made to 911 untill 30 - 50 minutes had passed?(Was Michael Jackson already dead before the paramedics arrival and was this purposely done?)

Why did the LAPD immediately say "no evidents of foulplay" with no investigation nor known cause of death?

Why did "Doctor" Conrad Murray not sign the death certificate when he was the attending physician?

Can we trust the police and media who hated and worked 24/7 to destroy MJ's image tell the truth about him now?

Why did the media report MJ died of a "heart attack" then switched to "abusing pills" then he was so "weak and ill" when no cause has been determined?(Remember he passed a 5 hour physical to be insured by Lloyds of London; who would not "fake" results for MJ because he was MJ)

Also about the media coverage; notice how anybody with a story to tell or make up are invited on CNN, MSNBC, FOX or HLN yet when people question how and why he died these stories are purposely placed in the tabloids.

Lots of people feel like this we are not alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IqIYFS9-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfPs_-jR8U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GduqHZVOmtU

I agree, I've done a lot of research in the last couple of weeks, but is difficult to get all the info out I did some here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2014276#post2014276and

and here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69272&page=6

This interview was intriguing saying it was going to upset tptb plans, on the stage he was exremely powerful global figure with a message for humanity,that is why they do not put put any positve stories on MJ. They want to distract from the message his was conveying about a better world and ending of war, greed ,money corruption etc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb0...vidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71870&feat

Last edited:
Yes, I think he was murdered. But it is a very serious thing to accuse someone of so I am still waiting for more facts.

Regarding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb0v...t=71870&feat. - I found this "information" quite interesting but would have called it completely and utterly crazy had I not heard about it a few months ago. I honestly do not know what to make of all of this but I do believe that anything is possible and still contend that something is seriously amiss. I hope that the Jackson family will search for and find the truth. I believe that when they do, it will bring them peace.

I am also quite amazed at the naivete of people who do not wish to believe that evil exists in this world or that people with power, money and influence can be targets. Without this reality, we have very little ammunition to fight where and how we should. There is so much more than meets the eye but those who are spiritually opened or inclined always sense when things are not as they seem or should be.

Regarding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb0v...t=71870&feat. - I found this "information" quite interesting but would have called it completely and utterly crazy had I not heard about it a few months ago. I honestly do not know what to make of all of this but I do believe that anything is possible and still contend that something is seriously amiss. I hope that the Jackson family will search for and find the truth. I believe that when they do, it will bring them peace.

I am also quite amazed at the naivete of people who do not wish to believe that evil exists in this world or that people with power, money and influence can be targets. Without this reality, we have very little ammunition to fight where and how we should. There is so much more than meets the eye but those who are spiritually opened or inclined always sense when things are not as they seem or should be.

the link doesn't work.

Do I think they wanted to kill him? no. Are they (as in the doctors ) hiding information? yes, because they know if they're caught they could be locked up in jail.

I personally say let's wait for the toxicology results. But I do feel like you that something is fishy in how MJ died. I think the family is trying to find everything they can now.

The thing is, if the Police are corrupt how do we know the toxicology results will be right from either autopsy...?

Do I think they wanted to kill him? no. Are they (as in the doctors ) hiding information? yes, because they know if they're caught they could be locked up in jail.

Apparently lots of different dentist also gave Michael pescription for drugs. Dunno whether its true or not, could be a load of bull. Whoever contributed to his death I hope that they will get caught and punished, and that justice is done.

I really hate to say this, but the LAPD has no obligation to make the toxicology reports public, and we may never know. Or, they could be falsified? Just sayin'. . . . . that is possible, IMHO?

Plus, the family no doubt has the results already, and they aren't making them public either . . . . yet. (They probably streamlined the testing at a private lab.) However, those results aren't "official." Maybe the family won't ever reveal them? Don't know. . . . . They don't have to, and neither does the LAPD. That part of the investigation may always be ambiguous, and we may just have to work around it?

Hi, my name is Dolores and I am new here. I'm glad I found this thread FIRST. Here are my responses to your questions, and what I feel:

Questions

~I believe he knew CPR as he would have to being an M.D. However, what will be telling is if his CPR certification is current. If it's not....there is one case of negligent homicide right there. I work in a D&A Rehab Hospital and I talked to my boss about her training and she has to be CPR certified for infants all the way through adults....5 different certs. The first thing he was supposed to do is get Michael on a hard surface. That is rule #1.

~Another MAJOR mistake. 911 should have been called immediately. He should have been calling 911 as he started CPR on Michael. His BS excuse about not knowing the address is a cover up. He obviously knew the address since he lived there with Michael, and also, as a physician he is 100% aware that 911 can track calls ANYWHERE without asking for the address. So basically, he lied, he wasted time for a purpose...if Michael was already dead, he was dead...what is the use in covering it up unless he did something wrong...like administer Prinivil when he doesn't have a DEA license to administer narcotics to a patient.

~I believe to cover his tracks. He might have gotten rid of oxygen tanks, computer information (which is retrievable...moron). If you weren't guilty of something negligent, you would have stayed and went with the ambulance to the hospital, AS HIS ATTENDING CARDIOLOGIST. Something just doesn't sound right to me about that.

~Could be for a variety of reasons. I personally believe in my heart that the LAPD knew from the door something was amiss, especially when it came to Dr. Conrad. I believe they said so in order to not show their hand. They probably strongly believed that Michael's death was not normal, but they couldn't prove it otherwise.

That is something that has bothered me since the day after Michael died. From what I gather, since he "supposedly" didn't die until he got to the hospital (no one really knows the truth about this. Some say he died at the house, others are saying at the hospital) the attending physician in the E.R. is the only one who could call his death...not Dr. Conrad.

In one simple word....NO!!!

Sensationalism. Pure and simple. But think about it...they knew his heart stopped...and most people who have cardiac arrest do die of a subsequent massive heart attack.
But your point is valid...what made them say drugs? Possibly it was noticed that there were a lot of medicines as he was being attended to once the paramedics got there. One will never know the truth since I believe everyone is CTA (covering their *sses).

That is why I have not been watching CNN or HLN recently.

My final point is this: Something fishy is in the air when it comes to that insurance policy. LOL (Loyd's of London) has a rep who has come out to claim she has never in all of her time seen a policy stating that they would cover "death due to overdose" but Michael's did. NO insurance carrier every puts that stipulation in their policy...they only exclude suicide. Michael's policy covered him in case of a drug overdose, but not NATURAL DEATH? Now you tell me that this is normal?

Sorry but that for me is the smoking gun. That is written a few days before his death and then he dies?????? NO...seriously, that is no coincidence.

I really hate to say this, but the LAPD has no obligation to make the toxicology reports public, and we may never know. Or, they could be falsified? Just sayin'. . . . . that is possible, IMHO?

Plus, the family no doubt has the results already, and they aren't making them public either . . . . yet. (They probably streamlined the testing at a private lab.) However, those results aren't "official." Maybe the family won't ever reveal them? Don't know. . . . . They don't have to, and neither does the LAPD. That part of the investigation may always be ambiguous, and we may just have to work around it?

There are TWO toxicology reports to come out.

1. The family already have claaimed to have their PRIVATE one back (it takes 2 weeks)
2. The LAPD one will take 4 weeks

THE LAPD only just a few days ago (when La Toya spoke out) started to say they're not ruling out Homicide

So your worries are not needed about false information

I read an article yesterday on ABC and the LAPD chief said within a week he'll start making some information public. Although yes I have heard(via CNN) that if the family wishes to keep the results private then the LAPD will not be publishing the results.

I also wanted to add I asked my parents last night why would the LAPD say there was no foul play if there were needle marks. My dad said they maybe defined foul play as involuntarily giving Michael the injection. And since at such an early stage they could not prove anything close to that they said that there was no trauma to the body. I think now by "Homicide" I think if they rule it as the cause it will either be because the doctor gave him too much or the fact that the actual drug he gave him was illegal. I don't for once believe that Michael didn't want those painkillers, I don't think anyone forced him to take them, but I think that's the mental state the LAPD are working in. I hope that made sense.

Last edited:
I posted my concern in the Morphine song thread :p, now I'll share it with you again:

the 911 call was made late,
when Michael was taken to the hospital, the Doctor disappeared for a long time, and then PUF! he appears with lawyer talking for him, and givin' declaration to LAPD,
and "coincidently" after this, police look for drugs at the mansion...

Where was that doctor and what was he doing through this time??? I think he wasn't just covering his marks, but actually adding new ones.

The doctors whom treated him say he asked them for prescriptions or that he traveled with his "mini-clinic",
and MJ's friends and people who saw him days before he died or traveled with him keep saying they never saw any drug, any needle mark on his body, any weird behaviour....

Demerol was found:
1.-Illegal to take it an even worse administrate it outside a hospital or Intensive Care unit
2.-only for anesthesiologists use
3.-well known 'cause:
a.- intravenous constant and controled administration in order to keep the patient asleep.
b.- in the moment the administration of the drug is stopped, the patient wakes up inmediatly.
c.- requires constant monitoring, just one more unit can stop the patient's heart.

Remember the doctors are the ones to be investigated for crime.

And of course it was an homicide! Only a criminal can give/sell/traffic reguled medication to a person with former adiction issues or anyone else.

Where was that doctor and what was he doing through this time??? I think he wasn't just covering his marks, but actually adding new ones.

I agree completely. I think he may have added medication that wasn't there previously to make Michael look like a hardcore addict.

Also, Diprivan came out out of the blue. Days after his death, the nurse comes out with this random story and specifically names Diprivan. Then they find that exact drug in his house another couple of days after that? Coincidence or super fishy?

Wasn't there press outside the house for days after his death? I doubt anyone added anything within those days without the press noticing someone entering the house. Plus it's not totally uncommon for Police missing things in the original investigation, I have seen it happen. If he took Diprivan that night/day then the IV would have been around the house. If he didn't and it was merely in the bottle then I can see how they could miss it. Plus it's not as if it's been confirmed that Diprivan was in the house it's merely just reports, the same reports that were surfacing about Demerol just days after his death. All those networks seemed so sure of Demerol being present for days after his death then all of a sudden changed their minds. That's why I'm not freaking out yet I'll wait to see what the toxicology says, if it's published.

Wasn't there press outside the house for days after his death? I doubt anyone added anything within those days without the press noticing someone entering the house. Plus it's not totally uncommon for Police missing things in the original investigation, I have seen it happen. If he took Diprivan that night/day then the IV would have been around the house. If he didn't and it was merely in the bottle then I can see how they could miss it. Plus it's not as if it's been confirmed that Diprivan was in the house it's merely just reports, the same reports that were surfacing about Demerol just days after his death. All those networks seemed so sure of Demerol being present for days after his death then all of a sudden changed their minds. That's why I'm not freaking out yet I'll wait to see what the toxicology says, if it's published.

I remember hearing though, that they only officially sealed off the house a good while later. It wasn't considered a crime scene or anything, so people could still go in the area.

And I think he may have hidden/planted things in the 30 minutes it took him to call 911.

Plus it's not as if it's been confirmed that Diprivan was in the house it's merely just reports

I heard that it was confirmed that they found Diprivan in his house.

I remember hearing though, that they only officially sealed off the house a good while later. It wasn't considered a crime scene or anything, so people could still go in the area.

And I think he may have hidden/planted things in the 30 minutes it took him to call 911.

I heard that it was confirmed that they found Diprivan in his house.

Right I heard about it not being sealed off but wouldn't the press have seen someone go in the house who shouldn't be there. Like I remember HLN saying how they saw Janet going in there and cleaning up the house and all that junk. As for what the doctor did while waiting to call 911 even if he planted a drug in the house if it's not found in Michael's system then there's no way to prove he ever took it. Like for example I was reading over on another board this poster was saying they're parents have tons of pills in their house but then never take them, they've been prescribed by doctors but it's not as if they constantly take them. BTW just letting you know I could be 100% wrong but this is just how I see it. :) As for Diprivan, I'd only consider it being "confirmed" if the LAPD said it, I don't trust any media source anymore not even CNN they've gotten weird in the past few days. I remember they were saying early on how it was for sure Demerol and then they started going on about Diprivan and now the last week they've just been making it seem like he was a drug addict and when I mean addict I mean like heroin and junk. Even if they're not actually using those words just the way they're reporting it just comes out that way if you get what I mean :)

I am kinda in the middle...i think either from medicines or murder. I don't really believe murder yet. Because i simply don't see why anyone would want him gone? So he owned like 50% of Sony's catalogue? Big deal....this just goes to the family now...so that can't be the reason for a murder. So my question is....are there any reasons you guys can think of why MJ would have been murdered?

I am kinda in the middle...i think either from medicines or murder. I don't really believe murder yet. Because i simply don't see why anyone would want him gone? So he owned like 50% of Sony's catalogue? Big deal....this just goes to the family now...so that can't be the reason for a murder. So my question is....are there any reasons you guys can think of why MJ would have been murdered?[/QUOTE

My feeling is that it is not so much about money than the message he was going to spread about love peace forgiveness and ending of wars and the influence it would have, if you think about it, the stuff started against him in order to destroy him in 1993 and he had done heal the world song 1992. He had become semi political through his music and he had a huge global influence. TPTB don't want this, anyone who has ever campaigned for peace has got assassinated ie Martin Luther King Princess Di, there was also the Islam connection and that after the concerts he was going back to the middle east where he spent a lot of time, to try and have an influence on ending the wars. They tried to destroy him with allegations first which almost worked but the concerts he was going to reveal something that we do not know what it was and would have reached over a billion people and upset the plans of TPTB. Karen Faye his make up artist has said he had a message that we had limited time to heal the planet on her face book

The fact remains though they will make a lot of money after his death and the conspiracy theories

You have to understand how these things work and how they are able to do it and what evil people are actually running the show ie the illuminati (secret government) to understand it,however horrible it is these things do go on and they are very cleverely orchestrated and planned.

I am kinda in the middle...i think either from medicines or murder. I don't really believe murder yet. Because i simply don't see why anyone would want him gone? So he owned like 50% of Sony's catalogue? Big deal....this just goes to the family now...so that can't be the reason for a murder. So my question is....are there any reasons you guys can think of why MJ would have been murdered?[/QUOTE

My feeling is that it is not so much about money than the message he was going to spread about love peace forgiveness and ending of wars and the influence it would have, if you think about it, the stuff started against him in order to destroy him in 1993 and he had done heal the world song 1992. He had become semi political through his music and he had a huge global influence. TPTB don't want this, anyone who has ever campaigned for peace has got assassinated ie Martin Luther King Princess Di, there was also the Islam connection and that after the concerts he was going back to the middle east where he spent a lot of time, to try and have an influence on ending the wars. They tried to destroy him with allegations first which almost worked but the concerts he was going to reveal something that we do not know what it was and would have reached over a billion people and upset the plans of TPTB. Karen Faye his make up artist has said he had a message that we had limited time to heal the planet on her face book

The fact remains though they will make a lot of money after his death and the conspiracy theories

You have to understand how these things work and how they are able to do it and what evil people are actually running the show ie the illuminati (secret government) to understand it,however horrible it is these things do go on and they are very cleverely orchestrated and planned.

A very good friend of mine also believes in the illuminati, and i personally wouldn't be surprised if there is. But i don't know about Michael and spreading a message. I know he believes in the mayan calendar, but what could he have possibly done that is so important and enough reason to kill him? I know 2012 and what is supposed to happen...but i'm sorry, i just can't really believe it. And about the first case..that was simply a money hungry family. But maybe i'm wrong....alotta things about the doctor and doctors don't add up.

Don't you think if he was murdered in the full sense of the word, then the killers would have WAITED until ALL the concerts were out of the way? Yes, theres money in his death but if they waited until the concerts had finished, he would have made even more money on the merchandise on the day of each concert. Would it not make more sense to bump him off AFTER the concerts?

La-Toya said that we will be VERY SURPRISED as to what they have found out from the tox reports.

There is nothing bad gonna happen in 2012. Its all rubbish. Ive been studying the 21.12.12 for about 4 years now. All the Mayan's did find was that the planets all line up along the milky way but cos of earths wobble, it wont be 'standing still' to be lined up properly. There was also an alignment of the planets a while back but nout happened. This drove me mad with worry about 2012 but not anymore. Anyway, we'll find out on 22 Dec 2012!

Don't you think if he was murdered in the full sense of the word, then the killers would have WAITED until ALL the concerts were out of the way? Yes, theres money in his death but if they waited until the concerts had finished, he would have made even more money on the merchandise on the day of each concert. Would it not make more sense to bump him off AFTER the concerts?

La-Toya said that we will be VERY SURPRISED as to what they have found out from the tox reports.

There is nothing bad gonna happen in 2012. Its all rubbish. Ive been studying the 21.12.12 for about 4 years now. All the Mayan's did find was that the planets all line up along the milky way but cos of earths wobble, it wont be 'standing still' to be lined up properly. There was also an alignment of the planets a while back but nout happened. This drove me mad with worry about 2012 but not anymore. Anyway, we'll find out on 22 Dec 2012!

Its not about 2012, I agree , it is about something more and the way the world is going global domination the corruption with money, wars etc. The messages are in his songs.

There is a clip here I don't agree with it all info here , I want to know the truth as well, but there is some info from MJ mouth saying there is a conspiracy against him and we are being constantly lied to, If the media lie about MJ what else are they lying about. Why else would the media attack him so relentlessly why do they lie, are they trying to distract from his message of love peace forgiveness and ending of wars. and the sheer numbers he was able to reach, this is where his global power lies. TPTB fund the wars and make money from them and keep us in a state of fear. Why did this start after his songs heal the world, they did not like the direction he was going in ie semi political. and then his human rights songs. There could be other reasons, I do not know of, I suspect more info will come to light in the next few weeks and months. He hated injustice and could not help but speak out on it and naming people ie Tommy Mottola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNE....php?t=70169&page=226&feature=player_embedded

A very good friend of mine also believes in the illuminati, and i personally wouldn't be surprised if there is. But i don't know about Michael and spreading a message. I know he believes in the mayan calendar, but what could he have possibly done that is so important and enough reason to kill him? I know 2012 and what is supposed to happen...but i'm sorry, i just can't really believe it. And about the first case..that was simply a money hungry family. But maybe i'm wrong....alotta things about the doctor and doctors don't add up.

the message he wanted to convey is on Karen Faye his make up artist face book, I don't think she knows what the message exactly she says something to do with a limited period of time to heal the planet, I also think 2012 is rubbish but maybe Michael didn't. I'm just conveying it how I see it for now. I can't find the link now, it was posted on another forum that ran to 300 pages when I find it I'll post it on this post

Back