We need to Support Taylor Swift again cause the Grinch is back again

rockstar

Proud Member
poor girl i feel sorry for you never ends with her

the Grinch did it again & we should support her as we're support are heao MJ too
so can we do it make her feel the love from are hearts & stop the Grinch doing this too her what ever she done to him? she didn't do anything to him he is ass hole that's who he is

let's kick Kanye West out music :yes:

Taylor Swift is nice person same as MJ is angel know i hope he watch over her as we support MJ over the years we did so can we support the poor girl
i don't what her to have sad life :hug:

please & thank you

Emilia

Honestly speaking, not really. Kanye West is a mule, and I don't see it as my problem anyway. Defending people takes too much time and effort--and that is why Michael is the only one I defend. Taylor Swift may be a nice girl, but her life isn't my problem. Let her fans take care of it--it is, after all, their calling.

o.k
but Kanye West ass hole i hate him so much don't just the way he did to Taylor Swift but to everybody :yes: i mean it don't go to any of his concerts or have has albums at all don't buy them & don't support him at all

Umm... no!

I do agree with some parts of what Kanye said and people should stop treating this girl as though she is a child.

Also, Kanye's new album >>> Taylor Swift's music in general.

I like his new album and I don't want him to leave the industry. Sorry.

what is wrong with you how can you keep his music the way he is treating her like fu*ke i don't like that :no: :( :mat:

If it wasn't for Kanye, millions of people wouldn't know who Taylor Swift is. This girl has only benefited from his rants, and to be honest, I don't give a rat's ass about Taylor. Sorry!

I do not listen to Taylor Swift's music, but I must say that I am shocked at the recent statements Kanye has been making about her. Ugh, very disgusted.

poor girl i feel sorry for you never ends with her

the Grinch did it again & we should support her as we're support are heao MJ too
so can we do it make her feel the love from are hearts & stop the Grinch doing this too her what ever she done to him? she didn't do anything to him he is ass hole that's who he is

let's kick Kanye West out music :yes:

Taylor Swift is nice person same as MJ is angel know i hope he watch over her as we support MJ over the years we did so can we support the poor girl
i don't what her to have sad life :hug:

please & thank you

Emilia

I agree with you 100% rockstar!! I hate Kenya Waste a lot!! He's a jackass and a scumbag and what he did to Taylor was disgraceful. Screw him!!

Oh, I dislike him too. He behaves quite disgracefully, however, I always dislike it when people say I "need" to do something. Makes me want to do the exact opposite. =P

what kanye said is completely correct, he even apologized later on for what he said, but he shouldnt have done that tbh, beyonce was better than taylor swift, she has nothing but benefited from him "attacking" her, she didnt even publicly acknowledge said apology, she has done nothing but ride the kanye wave to further her career, and that is truly disgusting, the way the media will twist everything up to make her look like a wounded doe, shes a grown woman who can fend for herself, being michael jackson fans youd think the folks here would realize such things

Taylor Swift has almost no talent............

And it's not like Kanye punched her in the face..........

And it's no where near as bad as what Jarvis COCKer did when Michael was performing 'Earth Song' on the 1996 Brit Awards!!!

Emilia honey, you know how much i care for you and how much i appreciate all your lovely contributions here on MJJC, but this is one issue where we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I am sure Taylor Swift is a very nice girl with a lot of talent who deserves all the success she is receiving. Having said that.......i truly believe Kanye has been victimized for far too long. He is an amazing talent - loved his stuff every since College Dropout.

Accidentally i've ran across an article which sums up perfectly my views. God bless this woman, she is talkin' far too much sense. There is also a Michael reference as well, although nothing can ever truly compare to the abuse Michael has had to endure over the years.

The vilification of Kanye West

When I first saw the video, via YouTube, of Kanye West delivering his now infamous Angry Black Man mantra, “George Bush Doesn’t Care About Black People,” I stood up and applauded. Finally someone, albeit it was Kanye West, had the courage to speak up for those who’d either witnessed or were personally affected by the government’s failure to act rapidly in response to Hurricane Katrina.

West’s statement, while not the most eloquent of phrasing, was raw, emotional and ironically hilarious, especially when you observe the face of co-presenter Mike Myers, who appeared to be caught between a state of bewilderment and mortification. Personally, I think that his remark, and the accompanying video, should be added to the National Archives to confirm the hurt and pain people of darker hue had to endure.

So you can imagine my utter amusement when former President George Bush, of all folks, listed West as one of the most disgusting moments of his presidency. Really Bush? West’s remarks were more upsetting than the two wars that you helped to start; the worst economic crash since the Great Depression that your administration oversaw; and the torture—which was authorized by your administration—at Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib?
West’s remarks even hurt worse than the back spasm you must have received dodging, not one but two, shoes thrown at you by a disgruntled Iraqi journalist? If Bush is this shallow and ignorant about all the bad choices he made during his presidency that he should regret, than it’s safe to say that not only does George Bush not care about black people, but human life, regardless of what color.

And yet, it is West, not Bush, who is continuously being asked to apologize for what, I’m not quite sure.

Regardless, West has spent the last year through his music and interviews being remorseful. Even after he was baited by Matt Lauer of The Today Show to apologize to Bush (okay, technically it wasn’t so much as an apology as it was a show of empathy for the former president), West can’t seem to evolve past his bad-boy persona, depending on whom you ask.What’s up with that?

According to Cord Jefferson, writer for The Root, West has an untreated mental problem and is probably in need of therapy. Despite not having any medical certification or ever having met West, Jefferson compares West’s “behavior” to symptoms common with bipolar disorder—a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy and activity levels.

Of course, West has had his fair share of controversies: from the beat-down he gave a member of the paparazzi in the airport over an unsolicited picture, to the unforgettable “I’ma let you finish…” Taylor Swift incident, (although he expressed what many of us were thinking: how the heck did Swift win an award over Beyonce?) West’s knack for generating headlines even caught the attention of President Obama, who labeled him a “jackass” in an off-the-record comment.

West is a talented artist with an eclectic personal flare that happens to have a habit of speaking his mind too freely at times. Though what he says can be alarming sometimes, if not downright politically incorrect, it is in no way less truthful or irrelevant to his personal reality. Though some may identity his actions with an egomaniac that has a mental illness, we shouldn’t be so dismissive about the man’s authenticity.

Watching what’s happening to West is like witnessing the same public flogging of Michael Jackson. Despite his personal issues, Jackson had to endure years of malicious headlines that sought to vilify his every move and thought. Of course, we have seen this done many times over recent years—from Britney Spears’ breakdown to the Tiger Woods’ extramarital affairs. All of these entertainers—who were once gems in the eyes of the public—have fallen from our finicky graces and made to beg continuously for our forgiveness.

West has chosen to bravely speak from the heart, which has sometimes struck a nerve within the mainstream. It is his willingness to run off at the mouth and follow his brain wherever it takes him that makes him a unique artist, whose lucid tongue has the ability to not only produce a hot track, but is not afraid to hold up a mirror and expose the world to all of its inglorious contradictions.

Charing Ball is the author of the blog People, Places & Things.

http://atlantapost.com/2010/11/18/the-vilification-of-kanye-west/

Preach it sistah, preach it. I loooove the last paragraph, so very true.

Many people only know of Taylor Swift because of "that VMA incident". She should thank Kanye.

Also, lets not forget the mess he made of Bille Jean on Thriller 25. Billie Jean 2008 is a load of shit. Kanye added a drum beat in the background that didn't fit, and near the end of the mix he said "Uh.. number one." He also started the song in a different place. That was it.

Aside from his shit musical work, he's a dickhead as a person.

idk, i like Kanye west much more than taylor swift... he's actually a good guy, he's just drunk...
plus kanye worked on MJ Thriller 25

I would love to support Taylor, btw

I don't like Taylor Swift. I'm sorry. And Kanye didn't do anything too bad. Akon on the other hand, PUNCHED a fan and THREW a fan off the stage! (And also danced with some minor. It is so gross.) Yet we continue to support him.

What Kanye done wasn't good, has he done anything else to Taylor since VMA?
Also I thought that single ladies video was probably one of the crappest music videos I've ever seen, with just a White background! So didn't agree with that, but I still like Kanye, he makes some awesome music (Billie Jean mix excluded) and will continue to support him. I can't get into Taylor Swift but my mate loves her and I was watching a documentary on her and she has done very well and even got entertainer of the year, I think an accolade such as that should give her all the support she needs.

Back