WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MASS DOWNLOAD Campaign to get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" to No.1 on June 25th, 2010

Sounds wonderful. I've followed you guys on Blogger and Facebook and will add a link on our site, Major Love Prayer (http://www.majorloveprayer.org), ok? :heart:

Great idea. I`m in.

Joined the FB campaign a few days ago. Thank you so much guys, awesome idea. This song should have been released years ago no thanks to $ony. Count me in!

im on this!
great idea!

Dear All

We will be creating a 'Just giving' account in order to raise funds for a chosen charity whilst campaigning to get MJ to the No.1 spot

Would you all like to suggest some charities that you feel would be appropriate to this cause, and then we will put it to the vote on the FB group

Thank you

Louf

x

Hi Everybody

The Email Viral for this campaign is now ready

If you would like to receive it, and forward it onto everybody you know, please PM me your email address, and I will get right onto it

Thanks to Gaz for supporting our campaign (Have you all checked out the video on the homepage of this website?) and to MJJC for being such a wonderful group of MJ Fans

All for L.O.V.E

Dear All

We will be creating a 'Just giving' account in order to raise funds for a chosen charity whilst campaigning to get MJ to the No.1 spot

Would you all like to suggest some charities that you feel would be appropriate to this cause, and then we will put it to the vote on the FB group

Thank you

Louf

x

Sounds like a good idea. So many worthy causes out there.
A children's charity of some sort, that's globally recognised? Just a thought, something that Michael's heart would have been in.:wub:

Different fan pages come with different song ideas for different events, its good if we can synchronize with each other and make it happen...

Joined and invited my entire friends list - they are joining by the second! I think you should post a link to the song somewhere.. I couldn't see it?

Sold! If Rage Against the Machine can do it. We should too!!!

come on, we need at least 50,000 fans who will actually buy the thing, to give this thing the momentum it needs. There are 11,000,000 of them on mikes official page, we can do this, but we really have to push for it.

Wow, I think it's a great idea! It's a way t show the world how important Michael is for us. And for the whole world *-*

Dear All

Thank you

Louf

x

Unicef :)

Great Ormond Street Hospital :)

Rainbow Trust :)

Those are pretty big ones, maybe there are smaller ones which don't get much attention and are stuggling?

By the way.. the campaign to get MJ to number 1 is that for UK or US? How do US fans help get MJ to number 1 in UK or vice versa?

^^^^^^^ Good question Rockin. I'm not sure about this either.:scratch:Am sure Louf will check back and inform you.

Re the charity: This came to me today.
''Make a wish foundation'' the charity that helps makes dreams come true for children who are terminally ill.:(
MJ's heart would def be in that.:wub:

^^^^^^^ Good question Rockin. I'm not sure about this either.:scratch:Am sure Louf will check back and inform you.

Re the charity: This came to me today.
''Make a wish foundation'' the charity that helps makes dreams come true for children who are terminally ill.:(
MJ's heart would def be in that.:wub:

I hope they will come back and tell us.

Of course Make a Wish Foundation! How on earth did I forget that?!

I think this is a great idea. Count me in.

Count me in. Love the idea. I think we should support Make a wish foundation.

Hi guys

Sorry for the late reply, been literally bombarded with emails, but this is a good thing!! Means we are getting noticed - but so sorry for not replying sooner

In answer to the question about making it No1 in US and UK

There is no guaranteed sure fire way of doing this - all we can do is to hope we get enough supporters and download like crazy on week commencing 14th June

Nearer to the time, I will post links on all the campaign sites to the relevant download sites for relevant countries - as far as I am aware, your download will only count for the country you are in - unless anybody knows differently

We are aiming for worldwide chart positions - we are also of course aiming for No.1 slots -

I will however consider any chart position in any country a success

I believe we can do this.

Thank you all for supporting and to everybody that has sent me a private a message I promise I will get around to replying - just had a crazy crazy busy week at work, plus my Opus arrived this week so of course have been drooling all over that like a deranged lunatic :D

Thanks again, Michael truly does have an AWESOME fan base

Lou x

hi guys

sorry for the late reply, been literally bombarded with emails, but this is a good thing!! Means we are getting noticed - but so sorry for not replying sooner

in answer to the question about making it no1 in us and uk

there is no guaranteed sure fire way of doing this - all we can do is to hope we get enough supporters and download like crazy on week commencing 14th june

nearer to the time, i will post links on all the campaign sites to the relevant download sites for relevant countries - as far as i am aware, your download will only count for the country you are in - unless anybody knows differently

we are aiming for worldwide chart positions - we are also of course aiming for no.1 slots -

i will however consider any chart position in any country a success

i believe we can do this.

Thank you all for supporting and to everybody that has sent me a private a message i promise i will get around to replying - just had a crazy crazy busy week at work, plus my opus arrived this week so of course have been drooling all over that like a deranged lunatic :d

thanks again, michael truly does have an awesome fan base

lou x

i'm wishing u all the best :)

Love the idea :) And we can really do this, there's a huge number of people out there who could participate! We just need to get the word to as many as possible. :clapping:

I think this is a great idea. I think on the anniversary of MJ's death it would have been easier to choose a well-known song (to get masses involved), BUT I really want the world to hear we've had enough as well.

An idea might be to ask all those with youtube videos of MJ to post a comment at the start of their MJ videos about the mass download (i'll do it for my MJ video which has 450,000 views)

You will need like 100,000 members to give it the momentum it needs, there is time, but it needs to take off.

An idea might be to ask all those with youtube videos of MJ to post a comment at the start of their MJ videos about the mass download (i'll do it for my MJ video which has 450,000 views)

I agree. If people post about it on youtube through their videos, that will definitely get the word out and make more fans more aware. That's a great idea.

Last edited:

Great event!
I participate on Facebook.
I'm looking forward to the week on June.

Also if we can get this as a trending topic on twitter it would help A lot to.!!

Excellent idea (about making it No1). I 'll make it follow in Belgium (mjbackstage forum). But is there no risk that the video will be deleted by Sony? Excuse my broken english.

I want to participate. But I am in Russia. I've never bought MP3s before. I doubt the Russian iTunes store will have this song. :( I want to buy it on June 14, but I don't know where to buy it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back