WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!! [All Threads Merged]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! MERCI BEAUCOUP!!! (I love French). I will request there too. Thanks again!:clapping:

:cheeky: You're welcome ! all ways are good to spread WHE -

After speaking with LOUF I am now letting you guys know that her and the Mass Download team are ending the campaign here. Lou doesn't want you guys to waste your money thinking this is carrying on on their part for now. I'm sure she'll post here at some point anyway, I'm just letting you know for now. :)

I'm sure you'll agree with me that this campaign has been one of the most passionate and dedicated efforts the fan community has seen in a long time. So thanks Lou, you did us all so proud! And getting the song played on Radio 1...huge thumbs up! :)

"I am now letting you guys know that her and the Mass Download team are ending the campaign here."

Why stop now? It shouldn't be over yet. There is still time!!!

just a thought...although the campaign was aimed for June 25, if we kept it up, it might be successful by August 29. i just think it takes a little longer to get a song to number 1, than a two or three week campaign.. and two months may allow for some who could not do it in June..and so on.. it was a great campaign, and successful, considering the short run, but it's just a thing about patience, time and perserverance..

just a thought....

just a thought...although the campaign was aimed for June 25, if we kept it up, it might be successful by August 29. i just think it takes a little longer to get a song to number 1, than a two or three week campaign.. and two months may allow for some who could not do it in June..and so on.. it was a great campaign, and successful, considering the short run, but it's just a thing about patience, time and perserverance..

just a thought....

I agree also.

Last week was the week everybody downloaded it, if you keep it going this week there will be lot less downloading it so it will have even less chace of making the charts. I think it would be just a waste of your money.

Well done and i suppose hard luck to the people who tried to make this happen, you done very well at getting the word out and getting the song on the airwaves.

just a thought....

I'm totally agree:agree: and more, if the song could be aired more often it would certainly be downloaded more often and not only by fans !! In France I hear it from time to time but not enough - I made some requests on the radios who have not yet aired WHE, hoping it could be listened by as many - it does not take so much time and it does not cost a cent.

:clapping:And many thanks to Louf , an amazing fan so perservering !!! :clapping:

just a thought....

:yes: Good idea! Let's not stop now!

Thank you to all your hard efforts with this but as the campaign has now ended the best thing to do is to close it. Thanks again to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back