What are you doing this very second?

waking from a nap...it feels weird because it is 2:20 and I'm in bed. (don't usually nap)

It's ok, we are talking on MSN...it's better now, He called me hot and I felt uncomfortable, he just admitted to having a crush on me my whole life and at first I had no idea how to take it...but... it's kids stuff right? We are talking through it...just freaked me out to hear at first..like geeeeees you are my cousin! But it wasn't like that, it's innocent stuff. Just shocked me hearing. I remember having a crush on an older cousin before now that I think about it.

Last edited:
yeah I would have freaked out too if a relative said something like that to me :mello:
Glad it's all ok though :)

well.....I am dealing..lol. He just came clean on a lifelong childhood crush. Just we have been hanging out lately and I really enjoy his company because we have fun and I don't have to worry about all that crap that comes along with being friends with a guy cause he is my cousin. We have fun..then to hear him call me hot just ruined it for me. ..but it is better now. Cause we are cousins and he explained the crush. It was sweet actually. He just adored me growing up. (I was pretty cute..lol)

Last edited:
lol well, It's not all that unusual you do hear of that a lot with cousins

Last edited:
I am trying to decide if I like eating this pineapple or not...it's a little sour:ermm:

Trying to take a few things off my mind,
Also eating junk again :mello:
and just sitting in silence, except for the tweeting of the birds. :cheeky:

Last edited:
bye queen g take care!! :heart:
posting this here and drinking a can of pepsi
getsmiley.php

Last edited:
Back