What are you doing this very second?

Just watching my one Ancient Aliens dvd. While sadly thinking about of what I was doing at this time 20 years ago. I was getting more and more excited to watch the MJ Oprah interview. I so wish I could watch that interview again tonight.:( :boohoo I still can't believe it's been 20 years already.:(

^ Banana sandwich? :blink:

Waiting for the optometrist to see me so that he can give me a prescription to buy new glasses.......apparently my eyesight has gotten worse. :wtf:

^ :better:
I'm wondering the same what's banana sandwich :thinking:

I'm doing a payment for bus tickets from Copenhagen (Denmark) to Malmo (Sweden)

^ :D

Yes, it is safe, why do you have doubts? :D There're three ways to cross the bridge : by car (I won't have any on the trip there), by train (more expensive) and by bus (the cheapest way and same safe as train)

And one of my friends was traveling by bus from Poland to Spain (around 40hrs) and still is alive :lol: so you know... 1h journey by bus won't be any dangerous :D

I've heard not nice stories about bus trips.......not about safety, but rather about the people. :fear: :D

I'm posting here, downloading music, and watching TV.

I've heard not nice stories about bus trips.......not about safety, but rather about the people. :fear: :D

:bugeyed omg you must be kidding right? heard stories from who? :lol: I've travelled in bus more than 10.000 km in my life and never got "not nice stories" to tell and to experience :p it's not about the buses, it's about the situation, you can have bad situation either on the street, or at the bar, restaurant, club...etc. Buses are okay, just like every kind of transport :yes: and people? hey they're weird all the time :lmao: that's how our world goes :lmao: not being 'weird' makes you even more crazy (in bad style I mean) :toofunny:

I'm posting :D

I've heard stories from different people. I've ridden the bus for school trips mostly. :ninja: Once or twice, we got on a bus in Las Vegas and in the subway in New York City......and the people were scary. :fear: We were nervous the whole ride. :blush: :D But I agree with you.....weird people are everywhere. :lol:

Back