What are you doing this very second?

I've heard stories from different people. I've ridden the bus for school trips mostly. :ninja: Once or twice, we got on a bus in Las Vegas and in the subway in New York City......and the people were scary. :fear: We were nervous the whole ride. :blush: :D But I agree with you.....weird people are everywhere. :lol:
New York area and Las Vegas explain everything in the topic why you and your friends were scared then ;) e.g. in Europe there're also places which you should rather avoid than do a sightseeing ;) all you can do before the trip is to take a note and do research --> being wise in general, helps a lot, trust me :) :smarty: no matter where you will be traveling to... people were, are and will be crazy :D it's up to you what level of that 'craziness' you're gonna accept :) and it's also matter of character what kind of people you're willing to accept and spend the time with as well

Eating some peanut butter wafers and a chocolate chip muffin with whipped cream on it. Along with some hot chocolate and whipped cream. While I watch my one Ancient Aliens dvd. And try to get these updates installed in to my Sims 3 game. If not installed then I am going back to my Sims 3 game.

Just relaxing here watching one of my favorite Yash Chopra's movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan again. While thinking that Hollywood will never make a romance movie this good. Yash Chopra truly was the king of making great romance movies.

Posting and listening to music while trying to do homework i need to finish, but Mike's distracting me with his voice:shifty:

Back