What are you doing this very second?

Just relaxing on my bed listening to my usual Bollywood music. As I look at seamless patterns in this one site. That I might want to make a Sims 4 wallpaper set out of. While I think about going back to playing my Kirby Epic Yarn game.

Right in the middle of my Michael Jackson-Anime Night. Playing "Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi".

Working on a couple of my upcoming Valentine's drawing individual versions and watching "KonoSuba" (Sub) on WatchCartoonOnline.

Lying in bed awake...its 2:49am...why am i awake...agh

For me I tend to be quite used to it. I have been suffering from horrible insomnia. Ever since what had happen to Michael. The last time I had a good night's worth of sleep. Was on the morning before I had heard the worst news ever about Michael.:( At least I know what it was like for him.:boohoo At least there is one good thing about having insomnia. I won't end up suffering from another horrible vivid nightmare about Michael. I still so miss the days when I used to have the most greatest MJ dreams. But without Michael I will never have those kinds of dreams ever again.:( :boohoo

Right now I am laying in my bed working on my Sims 4 restaurant. While I watch some paranormal and unexplained mysteries related videos on you tube.

Just relaxing in my bed under my blankets. Just spending another sleepless night up. It is 3:41 am here. So I am going to go back to play my new 3ds game Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World. It will give me something to do right now.

Catching up here on the forum enjoying being Home :wub: and eating breakfast lol. Just some multi grain bread with Nutella :blush:

Just laying in my bed and go work on downloading stuff for my Sims 4 game. As I watch you tube videos of mostly paranormal and unexplained mysteries. Especially since it is 2:26 am here. And I am just spending another sleepless night up. Might as well since it will keep me from having another horrible vivid MJ nightmare.

Watching "If You Only Believe" Live while thinking about next week for the NaruHina Wedding.

Just relaxing on my bed drinking some ice tea. While I spend another sleepless night up. It is 3:44 am here. So I think I am going to go back to my restaurant. I was working on in my Sims 4 game. Since thanks to those horrible vivid MJ related nightmares I been having lately. I really don't want to sleep at nights anymore. Doesn't really matter I really don't need sleep. Thanks to what that fcking ahole did to Michael. I have totally gotten used to my insomnia. I did have it for over 7 years now.

Just donw with my Michael Jackson-Anime Night. Now I'm playing of my Don Cherry DVD's. "Don Cherry 18".

Just relaxing on my bed. Just going to go back and watch more of the Japanese horror anime Another. While thinking how I can't wait to get my Zelda Breath Of The Wild game sometime today. I am just getting the Wii U version of the game right now. Since I don't have the money to get The Switch and the Switch version of the game yet.

Browsing this site, while my bird is sitting on my shoulder talking to himself, repeating "Cute bird" over and over.

Just relaxing in my bed trying to stay warm. While I go back and play my game Zelda Breath Of The Wild on my Wii U. I just totally love that game. It is definitely the most greatest Zelda game ever made. And that I have ever played.

Watching "Wrath Of Grapes: The Don Cherry Story II" out of the CBC Player.

Just tweeted to Tim & Sid for a Matchgame.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/timandsid">@timandsid</a> &quot;This Ronaldo statue is more hideous than Nancy Grace.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Matchgame?src=hash">#Matchgame</a></p>&mdash; Jordan Tremblay (@PrinceofPop8) <a href="https://twitter.com/PrinceofPop8/status/847154449248403465">March 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Watching "Yosuga no Sora" while listening to MJ.

Just relaxing in my room. Just going back to my Sims 3 game. While thinking how good the 2nd season of Attack On Titan is. I just got done watching episode 2. And I really wish I didn't have to wait until next week to see episode 3. I hate being in suspense that long.

Watching "Monster Musume" OVA 2 and "Gross Miscounduct" at the same time after uploading my latest video.

Back