What are you doing this very second?

Just sitting on my bed trying to play my Zelda BOTW game. While being very upset, veryangry and very sick at the fact that nameless ahole is going to be talking to Dr. Oz today on his show. About what he did to Michael. It is a damn shame I wasn't there the day he taped that episode. Because I would have been waiting for him with a loaded gun. That fcking ahole has no fcking right to still be doing things. That Michael should still be doing.:( :boohoo He shouldn't even be allowed to live after what he has done.:mat:

Just sitting on my bed trying to play my Zelda BOTW game. While being very upset, veryangry and very sick at the fact that nameless ahole is going to be talking to Dr. Oz today on his show. About what he did to Michael. It is a damn shame I wasn't there the day he taped that episode. Because I would have been waiting for him with a loaded gun. That fcking ahole has no fcking right to still be doing things. That Michael should still be doing.:( :boohoo He shouldn't even be allowed to live after what he has done.:mat:

I know exactly what you mean.

Watching Canada Russia 72' (Uncut Version) and finishing up my drawing for Canada 150.

Just relaxing on my bed about to download some more custom content for Sims 4. Then I am going to go back to my Sims 4 game. Though I kind of feel like going back to my Zelda BOTW game instead. But I need to take a good break from that very addicting game. As I watch Dr. Phil.

Waiting for my deviantArt page to reach the mark of 60,000 views and now I've already reached 59,991 hits, just 9 more. I wanna see it reach that milestone and post my 60K hits drawing I've been saving for about 2 months before I go to bed.

Having my Michael Jackson Anime Night for the first time since almost about a month. Watching "Michael Jackson Bad Tour Rome 1988 (1 hour show)" on YouTube (PS4) and "Saekano" on KissAnime.

Having my Michael Jackson Anime Night for the first time since almost about a month. Watching "Michael Jackson Bad Tour Rome 1988 (1 hour show)" on YouTube (PS4) and "Saekano" on KissAnime.

I still so totally miss being able to watch Michael. At least I have Shahrukh khan now as my MJ replacement. But it is still not the same. I still so totally envy you fans that can still handle watching Michael.:( But thanks to my panic/anxiety attacks that I have now. If I so much as to try to watch anything MJ related.

Right now I am just relaxing on my chair in my room. As I go back to my Lynel hunting in my Zelda BOTW game. I see the Lynels in that game as that evil nameless monster. Who I still would so totally love to see dead. And since unfortunately I can't exact my revenge on him in real life. At least I can some what do that in my Zelda BOTW game. And I can't even begin to tell you just how much I love killing those lynels.

Just relaxing in my bed. About to go back to my Sims 3. As I watch one of the most latest Ancient Aliens episodes. With it being 3:33 am here I have to have something to do right now. Since sleeping is obviously something I don't do very much of anymore. And I only have that nameless ahole to blame for forcing me to have insomnia now. At least the one great thing about having insomnia. Is that I won't end up on having another one of my horrific vivid MJ nightmares. That I still tend to suffer from.:(

Trying to calm Sophie down (small black poodle) because the thundershowers hit and she's having a storm anxiety.

Seeing that it is that horrible month again. And that it is 2:35 am. I am spending another sleepless night up. My insomnia tends to be really bad in June. Which to me is good. As long as I stay awake. I won't have another horrible vivid nightmare about Michael. And because of what happen to him in June. They tend to be more worst.

Just browsing the board, should be asleep since I do have work in the morning. Also, watching Family Guy (one of my favorite TV shows!)

Seeing that it is now 1:58 am right now. I am spending another sleepless night up. Right now I am just relaxing on my chair. Playing my Zelda BOTW game on my Wii U. Then I am going to work on my Sims 4 restaurant. Since there is really nothing else really to do during the early morning hours.

Literally sitting in the cafe portion of Barnes and Noble, eating a red velvet cupcake and drinking a smores frappe. Waiting for my shift to start at 2.

Just relaxing on my chair in my room. While I go do some downloads for my Sims 4 game. While I watch Revelation: The End Of Days on my iPad mini 3. I just find that History Channel program so interesting to watch. Even if they didn't exactly follow what the bible says. Of how it's going to happen.

Currently im cleaning some new additions to my vintage cabbage patch kids doll collection and watching random mj performances. :cheeky:

Just relaxing on my chair in my room listening to my Bollywood music. While I color code the list of the Zelda Breath Of The Wild shrines that I had save. Only color coding them so I know what kind of shrine it is. Especially since I had started over again in that game. This time in Master Mode. I am so glad I had gotten the dlc packs for the game.

Back