what are you tired of?....

I'm tired of fighting alone,

tired of waiting,

tired of not knowing if it's still worth it having hope,

tired of the life i must live.

People that worry too much over things going on with MJ than things in their own lives :huh:

^ aww she is just looking out for you :)

Life.....

As a great man once said: "Tired of injustice, tired of the schemes".

Last edited:
i have a lot of those thaks to a friend of mine lol:lol::lol:

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point way down when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". yes right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the
bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here,

these really crak me up!

Tired of people taking their precious life for granted...

our Elderly, our Children, the Less Fortunate, the Sick, and Mother Earth!

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks :eek:

HAHA Thief! I came up with it first!! :puke: :lol:

Am tired of feeling sick!

i have a lot of those thaks to a friend of mine lol:lol::lol:

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point way down when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". yes right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the
bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here,

these really crak me up!

:toofunny:

bruises :mad:

Back