What Are Your Wishes for Michael & His Music in 2008?

I'd really love to see that light in his eyes again. I hope he gets to be happy. I HOPE THIS ALBUM IS HIS BEST YET!!!!

So I'm watching the Simpsons and the Homer gets committed to the crazy house and his cell mate is a big fat bald guy who calls himself Michael Jackson. Only the voice really does sound like Michael. So is this the episode that you guys are always talking about, or is there another episode?

I wish for an end to all the financial turmoil to begin with. If that means losing a catalogue or a ranch so be it. That way Michael can leave all the ish behind... finaly.

With that behind he can focus on family and work without having to look behind him all the time. He should have fun and enjoy his family.

Then he should take a look at who's around him once again. Get rid of yes people, or people who try to control things (no particular names in my mind, no pun intended).

Then he could focus on coming back. Because he can if he wants to. That means getting back to work, hard work. If he wants that, he can be huge one more time. If he doesn't want to... he shouldn't. No half baked attempt. Only a full comeback will work. If he isn't behind that, he should focus on the little things, make sure he has the means to support his family and just enjoy life. Because he sure worked hard enough half his life.

I have pondered this question for a few days now and I finally figured out what my wishes are for Michael.

- Now that it seems as though he has found inner peace in his life, it is time for him to show people his real side. Enough of the PR stunts and fake images. Time to show people who he really is.

- Make music that he is known for. Go for that good R&B/soul music that is missing in the music scene. Work with creative producers. Don't focus on trying to complete with the "hot" performers. MJ does not need to prove to anyone that he is great. This is the same man who made Thriller. All he needs to do is thrill the public with great music, dancing and pure entertainment.

- Have a big celebration regarding his 50th birthday. He should throw a big party in either NYC, L.A. or Las Vegas. Invite family, friends and fans.

- Have as many hits as he can for the new CD that he is currently doing. The sales of the CD is going to do well. I am not worried about that. Do a lot of short films with meaning. MJ put the story into short films, so he would not have a problem doing that. Never do any short films dealing with degrading women, violence, or flossing his money. That is a turnoff. (we all know that MJ would never do this things. I just wanted to make a point.)

- Be interviewed on the radio, do little to no tv interviews unless it is live, do some magazine interviews. His voice should be heard. Go to movie premieres, perform on award shows, etc.

- To get rid of anyone that does something that he totally disagrees with. It should not matter if it is minor or major. Just fire them. Don't settle for , OK settle for the BEST. He should pay for his own bills and stop getting people to pay for his things. Call his parents everyday. Call his siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews daily or twice a week. Check his P.O. Box himself or hire someone to do that. Fire any employee that ignores, bashes, or insults his fans. Cease and decease websites that uses his likeness to promote any kind of hatred. Keep that catalogue and ranch no matter what. He should only talk to the media to promote his work.

- My last wish for MJ is to be happy.

Last edited:
I wish he would go to a Bjork concert (there is one next Wednesday in LA), meet with her and that they would both finally realize how wonderful the mutual admiration would sound in the form of a duet.:)

Sorry, couldn’t resist, I just love them both :)

Last edited:
I should have said Björk, an artist from Iceland
Okay. Thanks. I was being a bit sassy (to an English speaker it sounds like some fantasy creature out of a Dr Seuss book) but I do believe I have heard that name before. I'll check it out. :flowers:

I should have said Björk, an artist from Iceland
I just listened to some of her music on her site. Very unusual and content rich. Certainly better than the typical music we get today. Interesting. I am not sure how she would sound with MJ though. I can't quite imagine it. I never really hear strong melody from her even though she is probably capable, it is more like storytelling with some unusual added vocal effects so I can't tell what a duet would be like.

I wish Mikes prayers/dreams/wishes come true

Bjork is a fan of Michael's. She was even seen at an awards show once wearing a dress with his face on it. And I remember reading some internet chat thing where, supposedly, Michael wrote in to her and told her how great he thought she was and she said the same to him. Now I don't know if that was real or was just someone writing in claiming to be Michael. At the time, people were treating it as though it were legitimate, but I'm not sure. Mabe someone has the transcript of that part. It could be fake though.

Anyway, Bjork is really, really talented. Her music gets highly experimental and some of it I don't like, but a lot of the stuff she composes is really good, and versatile. Plus she's a good lyracist and has a really powerful, strong voice. She was discovered at a very young age I believe, by her music teacher, who brought her to the attention of a fecord label I think.

Anyway, that's all I know, lol.

Last edited:
Bjork is a fan of Michael's. She was even seen at an awards show once wearing a dress with his face on it. And I remember reading some internet chat thing where, supposedly, Michael wrote in to her and told her how great he thought she was and she said the same to him. Now I don't know if that was real or was just someone writing in claiming to be Michael. At the time, people were treating it as though it were legitimate, but I'm not sure. Mabe someone has the transcript of that part. It could be fake though.

Anywya, Bjork is really, really talented. Her music gets highly experimental and some of it I don't like, but a lot of the stuff she composes is really good, and versatile. Plus she's a good lyracist and has a really powerful, strong voice. She was discovered at a very young age I believe, by her music teacher, who brought her to the attention of a fecord label I think.

Anyway, that's all I know, lol.

Thanks.

I wondered if she wrote her own lyrics since they certainly had that quality (like an early Ani difranco) that you don't get from the mainstream writers.

I wish for mj to do what he wanna cuz he gotta be no body but him :tongue:

Seriously though. I really want, now that MJ has got this load off of his shoulders, to do exactly what he wants with his family life and career. Even if it's not the 'ideal' that the FANS would want...i still want MJ to do whatever makes him happy.

I want MJ to still feel free to be himself. And that's wishful thinking, but i hope MJ finds a place (a physical place and a internal place) where he can do that.

Seriously though. I really want, now that MJ has got this load off of his shoulders, to do exactly what he wants with his family life and career. Even if it's not the 'ideal' that the FANS would want...i still want MJ to do whatever makes him happy.

I want MJ to still feel free to be himself. And that's wishful thinking, but i hope MJ finds a place (a physical place and a internal place) where he can do that.
And you know if he can do that it will be the best for the history of music in the long term. The best music and creativity will come out of it even if it turns out to not be what some folks want in the present.

Totally agree.

In 2008, I want to see Michael happy and healthy and also to see him aggressively clean up all the legal mess. It's time to start anew IMO. In addition, I would love to see Michael make a thunderous and electric return to the music scene. One that no one will forget, not even the most hardened haters. A slamming new album with plenty of dance tracks, a jaw-dropping new video for the first single with great moves and alot of special effects. In short, to show the naysayers that he is not to be counted out. And to also show the media hatemongers that they haven't won and never will.

In 2008, I want to see Michael happy and healthy and also to see him aggressively clean up all the legal mess. It's time to start anew IMO. In addition, I would love to see Michael make a thunderous and electric return to the music scene. One that no one will forget, not even the most hardened haters. A slamming new album with plenty of dance tracks, a jaw-dropping new video for the first single with great moves and alot of special effects. In short, to show the naysayers that he is not to be counted out. And to also show the media hatemongers that they haven't won and never will.
Bravo!

:clap:

I wish him ALL the success in the world on a new album.. He deserves it. It's love to see some awards given to him, more record breaking numbers, more radio play, more live performances on television shows (for award shows like grammy's or whatever)

Also agree with everything mjfan4ever2009 said too :)

Last edited:

Bless you for saying that!

My wishes for Mike are to continue to be healthy--the older you get, the more health issues you have. I wish for Mike to continue to take care of those babies (although I know he won't have to be told that). Musically, I wish for Mike to continue to be innovative, as he's surely missed on the music scene, and to do as the Godfather of Soul told him--bring the music back--real music. I frankly don't care how it's delivered as long as it reaches the masses.

I wish for Mike to get all of his financial and legal problems behind him so that he can be free to concentrate on what he does best. Last, but certainly not least, I wish for Mike to be happy.

P.S. (and I want him to marry by youngest daughter so that I can be his ma in law lol--in Mike's voice: HEE HEE HEE). I'd cook him some soul food so that he can put on a few pounds--He looked fantastic when he gave James Brown his award. That little weight suited him.

not to release Greatest Hits :p

I mean serious. People are getting tired of them and releasing old stuff all the time doesn't look very good ;)

I also wish him that he really would work with a new album as people are telling us

And of course everything what others said :D

Back