What did you do today

I had two exams at school today and I have another five next week so I was basically revising at home.

Today I did was play my Mario Galaxy 2 game. Left to go get some blood work done. Came home took some aspirin and ate. I took a nap since I was really tired. Spend some time with my mother in a online auction site. Then we to the grocery store and we picked up a food order and thats it.

I had a busy day... Went to the Kiné... got awesome news that I don't really have to rest that much... thats why I'm here ;) and then I did my laundry... I did rest for an hour... Then I 'blogged' :D ... I read a little in one of my fave books and yep NOW I'm here... heehee... Tomoz, I'm going back to the Kiné... Yeah...

I had to wait for my loft to be done and the heater and then I went to take my guitar back to the shop to be fixed again.

I mostly spent my day just sadly thinking about and cry on and off over Michael. And just how much I truly miss him.:sad: :boohoo:
I also read more of my Tribulation Force book
Watch tv
slept
ate
And play my Mario Galaxy and Sims Medieval games

Played a bit of bingo then had lunch . Now im on mjjc

Back on the road again...the first proper day in new town, new country. Had a bit of work done. Listenin' to my two MJ radio stations and a few others too, as always. Interestin' playlists too...

The more i travel and the more i talk to people and see places i realize how right i was all along - people really are the same everywhere. Unfortunately, that is even more true for the homeless folk and the elderly in need.

On a lighter note, u gotta love globalization - ain't nothin' like a cheeseburger and some medium fries to get you through a semi-busy day. It was nice to find out my weight - 50,2/3 kg which i suppose means 110 in lbs. Quite funny numbers, the usual actually, i just hadn't measured it in quite some time.

Last edited:
Got up early and went to school. After that to art school. Got home late and had to do homeworks... Nothing interesting. I wish I would have already finished school..

I went to school, had lunch with friends, came home and cleaned my room, called home (3 times so far), and now I'm watching TV and posting here.

Yesterday cause it's Thursday already has been pretty amazing, startin' with right around midnight lol. It was a great way to celebrate the start of a new day, one of the best possible. :cheeky:

In the early morn' and noon had a job related event where i got to hear a someone who actually managed to impress me. The fact that she was a local public figure, a politician and a woman makes it all more amazing. She is said to be a possible future president of her country and i would really be glad if that rumor came true. Of course there were also the usual dumbos as well, but i suppose it goes wit the turf, you gotta take the bad with the good as well. Thank goodness for people like that lady who manage to restore, however briefly or seldom, my faith in the decency and intelligence of folks.

I even got to sit at the piano in the lobby of the hotel after we had checked out. There was somethin' that i needed to do for work and the only place where i could plug my computer was near the piano. So instead of playin' the piano keys, i was sittin' up on my stool bangin' on the comp keys hahaha. One of the bartenders was intrigued and amused by my choice of location. I did mess around with the piano, but just the tinnniest bit cause there were too many people and i couldn't afford to bother them any further.

Spent the afternoon shoppin', visiting a beautiful church, buyin' yettt again fairytale books and managing to post somethin' in the Christian thread between those two. As i was exiting the church i couldn't help but post somethin' right there in that park. They had wi-fi, so it was perfect.

The whole trip was fantastic. It was actually my first job related visit in two years. The last one was in July 2009. I remember buyin' from all the airports tribute magazines about Michael and talkin' out loud in my hotel room in Spain and askin' 'Miiiiichael, where are you?' On July 25th i was in Budapest lookin' at clouds formations above Saint Stephen's Basilica lookin' for signs of peace about Michael in them and for some strange reason i actually believed i got them.

I usually travel for personal reasons and i didn't really have that great expectations on this occasion, but i was proven very wrong. It was great and it made me discover some new things about myself as well. It was great to be in company as well, it felt really well to have shoppin' and laughter partners for once.

There were some funny instances at the airport - either when it comes to some very appropriate names for perfumes considerin' the occasion or the content of airline mags. Couldn't help but smile at all of 'em :)

As i came back home and checked my e-mails i got some reaaally great news that i was expectin' from back in Cali.

The star show up above in the sky was simply magnificent and it was the perfect almost end (since i'm here postin') of a great day. Somethin' similar to the cream toppin' i had the night before on some pancakes lol.

Now.....it's soooo darn late and i'm supposed to wake up and go to the office in about 3 hours, but i still don't wanna go to bed lol. I can only pray this feelin' of wellbein' will last a bit longer than it usually does. I get scared when things go well, i've learnt not to expect the good to last that long.

I spent mostly my day pretty much how I had spent yesterday. Feeling very sick and very upset, sad, and depressed over this whole trial. I also slept quite a few times today. I also watch tv shows that were not at all related to that trial. And I played my video game My Sims and my computer game Sims Medieval.

Gettin' ready to go to sleep after a rather intense night - dancin' for 5 hours (i don't think Michael himself put this kinda long shows on), cryin' for another one and all of it after having slept only 4 hours during the last 69. I betta get me some sleep and soon, i sure deserve it and need it.

I got up quite early, then did my homework. After that I went out for shopping with my best friends and then I came back home and started posting here.

I worked from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.........came home took a nap then went to a friend's house and helped her pack all her belongings (she is going back home for the summer break).

Back